Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace (9808 Views)

Tradition - A Story / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / BROKEN...A Story By Fabzgrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by mubzay(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm. Loyalty in question!
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Tracy trailed George to the restaurant he was going to. She decided to wait a while till he went in and settled

"I hope It's not what I'm thinking,I mean she's always all over him."

She waited some few more minutes and then went in. She didn't find him at first cause there was quite a number of people there and then she spotted him laughing and charlotte was all over him.

She didn't know what to do,so she decided to show herself to them.

"Wow, what a nice business meeting" she said when she got to their table clapping her hands

"Tracy!" George exclaimed

"Are you suprised to see me George, this has been where you and your mistress have been enjoying,hope I'm not too late to join the party"

"Excuse me!"charlotte said

"Excuse you! Really now,you've been allover my husband and you tell me to excuse you"

She raised her voice and people started looking at their direction.George stood up to caution his wife.

"Honey,please don't do this,we're in public."he muttered

"Don't honey me George! I'm tired of you hanging out with this slVt whenever I'm not around."

Charlotte was now visibly pissed.

"Point of correction miss,I'm not a slVt and I'm doing nothing wrong with your husband"

"Really?!"Tracy made to slap her but was prevented from doing so by her husband.

"We're going home NOW!!!" he pulled her along with him.

"Tracy why did you do that?"He asked when they arrived home

"oh,so I'm supposed to clap and watch while you and your mistress go on jolly rides?"

"Stop shouting Tracy, we don't want to wake up Max"

"Really, is that why you persuaded me to work at dads'? So you'd be free to do whatever you want?"

George was getting really angry now.

"Stop fooling yourself Tracy, do you know what we just lost, a lot. She was ready to hire our AD company before you arrived and ruined everything! Why are you so insecure? Have I ever done anything to make you doubt me before? Have I?"

"Just get lost." She picked up her bag and car key

"Where are you going Tracy?"
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 7:20am On Jun 25, 2015
"None of your business"

"who did you say is at the gate? Okay,i'd Be right there,let her in"

"Pearl...."

"Tracy!why are you crying,what's wrong?"

Tracy hugged her,still sobbing

"It..s I..T..s.."

"hush,let's go in."

"Really, Do you think George could cheat on you?"

"I don't know what to think anymore,I'm blank."

"So,um what if peradventure,you caught him cheat.. I mean cheating,what would you..you do to him and the lady?"

"I really don't know what I'll to Pearl, I love my husband so much..."

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, so what's this?" she pointed at some paper work on the table.

"It's mine,I mean my aunts'. It's for her farm,she wants me to handle it but I don't have much experience."

"Farm? Where's it at?"

"A close by village. I'm not so into these stuffs Tracy."

"Umm,maybe I could Help"

"How?"

"Umm,lemme have a look"

"So,what do you think?"

"Wow,George can handle this."

"Geo.. you mean George?" Pearl asked

"Yea George, He'd help you out,you could even employ him as your manager"

"umm,is that okay by you?"

"Yes,of course.I'd tell him about it and i'd get back to you."

"Okay.. thanks."

"*yawns* I'm very sleepy now, I need to go back home"

"No you can't ,It's almost 12.It's too late just sleep over."

"Thanks Pearl"

"Come ,I'll show you your room"
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by mubzay(f): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmm! Dangling a big fish in front of a cat. I hope tracy dosent regret her actions. Who will bell the cat?
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
"goodmorning George"

George didn't reply. he was probably still pissed about the night before's incident.

"I'm sorry my love,I know I was erratic last night but I was jealous,I didn't like they fact that you and charlotte were together last night,I'm really sorry."

George got up from the couch he was seated in the living room and was about climbing the stairs to his bedroom when he saw Max

"Mummy!"Max screeched,he hadn't seen his mother since he woke up.

"My baby, come here"

He went to her and she carried him holding him tight and kissing him.

"Mummy,missed you,have you had breakfast?"

"No."

George just stared at mother and son,shook his head in disbelief and went to his room.

"Ok,Max,I'll cook you your favorite spagetti Now..."

It was evening,time to sleep. They had both not talked to each other since she came home.
He wasn't ready and she felt it wasn't the right time. He had retired to his bedroom but not without giving lovely XoXo's to his son. He got into his room to find Tracy there already.

"How the hell did she get here before me"he asked himself but nevertheless he was determined to go quietly into the bed. As he lay down,Tracy came and sat by his side of the bed.

"Honey,I'm really really sorry,I know what I did yesterday was wrong, I want to make amends
please..."

He decided to speak up.

"Tracy,I'm not angry with you or anything,It's just that I'm disappointed that you don't trust me, The fact is that you're the one I love and will always. "

"Shhh"Tracy silenced him with a kiss "I promise I'll make it up to you,I promise."she said reassuring him

"really? are you sure you won't go haywire when next you see me with another woman"

"Of course not honey..." She said while loosening her robe to uncover her pretty nightie.

"Wow, This is sexy,is this the way you want to make it up?"He said

"LoL,How naughty,I think its high time we made another baby,Max's growing up fast. What do you think?"

"Yea,anything for you,now come to daddy.."
She chuckled.

Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by flow1759: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
You writer excellently Fabzgrace!

But pls i want your help for something very important.

I am a writer in this section like you; with four completed stories to my credit.

I am vying for Mr Nairaland 2015 and i am in the semis already.

I want you to help me tell your writers to go vote for me in this link https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

I will making history as the first Literature Nairalander to be crowned Mr Nairaland since the pageant.

This is the format for voting:
I vote
flow1759
CC: NLjega

NB: NLjega is one word

Thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
"Thanks for coming guys."

"Pearl I do anything for you,i made him take a compulsory off..."

"Pearl don't mind her,she just cares too much about you. So How far away is the place" George said

"Not all that far should not Be more than 5km from here."

"So Pearl when would you guys leave?"Tracy asked

"How about tomorrow? is it okay by you George?"

"Umm,honey what about the meeting with..."

"George,I'll meet with them on your behalf.Pearl,tomorrow is perfect"

"Thanks my love." George said

Tracy looked at her watch.

"Gracious goodness! It's almost nine,dad would kill me. George,Pearl I've got to go now..before I run late."

"Okay..."Pearl said

"I'll drop you off my love."

"No need George, I'll just commute and you need to plan with Pearl for your trip. Bye."

"Bye my love"He said and kissed her.

Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
thanks mubzay :-) plus all these ghost readers diariz God ooo Flow1759 I wish you the best.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by mubzay(f): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
It is my pleasure. Am enjoying d story and see if george will be able to resist pearl n stay true to tracy. "Never trust/vouch for a frnd u av seen for a long tym" my fingers are crossed.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
"Wow that's a nice idea george."

"I'm glad you like it Pearl. So how's your aunt."

"She's doing better. We even spoke today"

"Aii when next she calls tell her that she shouldn't leave us soon,kay.."

"Lol, okay. How's Max faring?"

"He's doing pretty well, Got 5stars again in his last assessment."

"Wow,that's great. I miss him already, i'd prolly come visit him soon."

"You're always welcome."George said and smirked

"Pearl! where have you... oh, Good day George." Rowena interjected

"Good day miss."

"I'm rowena, PA and Friend to Pearl here"

"Oh,Pearl you didn't tell me..."

"Yea,"Pearl cut in "I'm sorry meet my friend Rowena. Rowena meet George, Tracy's husband and the new manager of Queen farms."

"Wow,really he's your manager?"Rowena exclaimed.

"You just heard right" Pearl replied bluntly

" Okay, Pearl a new client just called,he needs an interior decoration at..."

"What's this charles!" Tracy shouted in annoyance

"It is what it is." he replied

"Charles,my dad employed you to help improve our company's ratings not dwindle it."

"I'm not saying any other thing to you."

"Okay,we're having an emergency board meeting right Now!!!"

"Listen guys you all aren't working. I wasn't given the mantle of running this company just to ruin it. We need to work hard and really hard."

"Kari,Jude,imade and Joseph"

"Yes ma'am" they all replied

"You're all going to edit this document here and write a better one.Charles?"

"Yes Tracy?" He said

"I need a better layout,this is crap. No one is going home till we're done with this."

"Really Tracy? You mean were going do all these today? come on."

"Charles! Bosses orders! This meeting is done.Let's get to work!"
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2015
"So are you both ready?" Tracy asked Pearl and George

"Yea."Pearl replied

"Ok,I'll just wait for your vehicle to move."

"I'll miss you honey" George said

"of course,I'll miss you too George, Take good care of yourself and my bestie okay?"

"alright hun. the truck is about to leave Now..."

"Go on... have a safe trip. bye!"She waved at them and watched until the car was out of sight.

Her phone was ringing.

"Hello? Yes,oh,okay.i'd be right there."

"This farm is huge!"

"yea,I know right. My aunt put a lot of hardwork in this and she doesn't want it to go down the drain that's why she entrusted this to me."

"So Pearl, How would you like to manage it?"

"I dunno,that's why I asked for your help."

"Okay,let's see"he said holding a sheet of paper

"What's that George?" Pearl inquired

"It's a survey sheet. Do you want to hire more workers,I think It's double the rate of output and..."George asked

"Anything. I mean whatever plan you arrive at is fine by me."

He was trying to get off this car that has been trailing him and it wasn't working. He had tried to increase his vehicles speed but now,he's stalk in traffic with them.
"F*ck traffic!"He said pissed

Soon,the traffic light went on the 'go' sign and he felt relieved. Unfortunately he got cornered.

"Get down now" a terrific looking figure said to him whilst pointing a pistol at him.
He had to oblige.
He was dragged into their vehicle and they zoomed off leaving behind his car.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
"Why have you been avoiding me"A man asked in a hoarse voice

"No boss I haven't "

"Where's is my MONEY!!!" He said

"Boss his daughter is in charge of the company now and she's making things hard on me."

"You mean a little girl is making things hard on you? A little girl Charles?"

"Boss,I'm doing my best."

"Well your best is not GOOD ENOUGH “ he flung a heavy iron towards charles who narrowly escaped it.

"I promise you boss,i'd deliver." Charles said trembling

"I give you two weeks, Two weeks to wreck Joshua's company and return the money you took from me else, You know what awaits you. Sparrow?"

"YES BOSS" the same huge fellow came forward

"Return him back to where he was abducted."

"Yes boss.Axe, Rod"he called on to the other guys.

"Let's get this incompetent bastard out of here"

All charles did was fret and wonder how he got himself into this mess.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by mubzay(f): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Still ffg. Keep it up.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by MizEll(f): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Good story. Well I think this story is just an imitation of "My Legal wife", a Philippine soap opera that was aired last year on Mytv channel.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Evening people. henceforth,I'll not Be continuing this story on this site due to the following reasons.
1) Lack of commenters : this makes me feel like I'm not appreciated,I put in a lot of efforts writing this story and in the end I get one or two comments? No I won't .
Now you can say what you like but,I won't spend time and waste my MB updating here when there's no one to comment.
2) Accusing me of immitating a Movie?:
Oh wow,finally I get 'ONE' comment and It's "this story is just an immitation of the legal wife."
Come on girl, that's a movie and this is a novel. Ok,what are you trying to prove? I stole someone's Idea? I spend hours working my butt out to type a story and that's all I get?

In conclusion,if you're still interested in reading my story,
CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE and a few more clicks would lead you to my story .
NOTE; That's where I get more appreciation for writing tirelessly.
Have a lovely evening readers.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by RobinHez(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Evening people. henceforth,I'll not Be continuing this story on this site due to the following reasons.
1) Lack of commenters : this makes me feel like I'm not appreciated,I put in a lot of efforts writing this story and in the end I get one or two comments? No I won't .
Now you can say what you like but,I won't spend time and waste my MB updating here when there's no one to comment.
Oh wow,finally I get 'ONE' comment and It's "this story is just an immitation of the legal wife."
Come on girl, that's a movie and this is a novel. Ok,what are you trying to prove? I stole someone's Idea? I spend hours working my butt out to type a story and that's all I get?

CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE and a few more clicks would lead you to my story .
uh oh.... cry
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Fabzgrace(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
RobinHez:
uh oh.... cry
I have to do this Robin,I just have to...
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by RobinHez(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fabzgrace:

i totally understand how u feel....nd i should also say am sorry, i should have at least been here 4 u even though i'm not much of a literature guy...
...well, if u would consider the nairaland literature awards, u might want to continue, or when u're done, we can get the mods to move it to front page...dat way u'd get more readers....
also think about the over 3200 views u've gotten....dats no mean feat sis...
#just saying smiley
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by ironkurtain(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fabzgrace:

I wouldn't say that i am a good writer but if you are writing just for the comments then i would say your are not a writer. Writing is done out of passion and not for the number comments you will get after putting up a few chapters. Okay what if you get 10000 comments and 9999 of them are comments on how uninteresting your write-ups are and how it suppose to be. Are you willing to take corrections and continue or give up just like you about to do now?. Besides if you look at the literature section, you will see that it's like a new story pops up everyday. So the viewers and readers would have to sift through the numerous stories to get the one they are willing to spend time and internet bytes to read. So you can see that there is some kind of a competition here.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by mubzay(f): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is ok oo. Whatever u decide, it is ur call. Rem: not everyone will appreciate ur work.
So ds thread is officially closed abi? Av a blessed day.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is impressive.

1 Like

Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Aww, I enjoyed reading this. Hope to see more stories like this.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2021
ironkurtain:

I wouldn't say that i am a good writer but if you are writing just for the comments then i would say your are not a writer. Writing is done out of passion and not for the number comments you will get after putting up a few chapters. Okay what if you get 10000 comments and 9999 of them are comments on how uninteresting your write-ups are and how it suppose to be. Are you willing to take corrections and continue or give up just like you about to do now?. Besides if you look at the literature section, you will see that it's like a new story pops up everyday. So the viewers and readers would have to sift through the numerous stories to get the one they are willing to spend time and internet bytes to read. So you can see that there is some kind of a competition here.

Writing is done out of passion... yes - but the people ought to be dropping something... at least to be encouraging and not make the writer seem he doesn't know what he's doing. The ghost readers on Nairaland are too much, and it's not good at all. What shall it profit a man to see something, to read something so good, only to pass and not say anything. Maybe you should try writing multiple stories and see what I'm talking about!
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Fabzgrace:

This is exactly what made me put MY CAMPUS LIFE ON THE HOLD. Nairaland ain't paying anyone, but when you submit your stories for free, you get the views but not the people's comment. I mean, what the hell?? This is the only website that I've seen such a thing. Not trying to bad mouth it but I hate holding how I feel about something. And it's just so bad. Very soon, writers on NL will be no where to be found. The audience don't know that.
Re: Broken... A Story By Fabzgrace by ironkurtain(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ciara9251:

Writing is done out of passion... yes - but the people ought to be dropping something... at least to be encouraging and not make the writer seem he doesn't know what he's doing. The ghost readers on Nairaland are too much, and it's not good at all. What shall it profit a man to see something, to read something so good, only to pass and not say anything. Maybe you should try writing multiple stories and see what I'm talking about!

My sister i know cos i have three completed stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nmeri's literary junkyard / The 5man Crew / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.