Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution (7226 Views)

Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love / Top Ten Mentors In Nigeria And Their Mentees / Problem Of Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution by nkemsexy: 2:42am On Feb 10, 2009
The problem with unemployement in nigeria is that we have whole country filled with  half baked student who are no serious, not hard working, not consistent and not even ready to think for a minutes. I say to people nigreia is a country u can make a million in a month. For example i make 150,000 from [7#-8.80#uba, simple i did the analysis. if u think am lying let's watch acess bank, zenith bank and dangote floor as they skyrocket, you can organises events and make millions, you can network, you can start a ps game center, you can write a business plan and i tell you there people out there willing to sponsor you ideas all you have to do is find them, i wrote one cybercafe business plan for someone he paid cool 100,000 for just a plan, hell you and everybody else can do it. you think you do it call me let me menthor you to millions on 08063812069, 07039493914, my gain is that our country is is strong economically, i can have additional millionnaire as a friend and take the pride of making you rich. think positive and powerful my young leaders[/color][color=#770077][b][/b]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution by Redfox(m): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
illiterate, you cant even make a simple correct sentence yet u label nigerian graduates "half baked".lets sit back and see how u multiply the money you have made with that small mind of yours.
Re: Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution by jidobaba(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
@nkemOWOH, how dare you come here talking akpata?! Am very sure ure no graduate, at best the h'baked one with these unsellable rubbish you call Bzness plans. Look, boys dey vex o
Re: Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution by decesion: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lets accept the point he made, I believe that if we spend more time in coming out with something unique that we must make it, though i know that it is hard and the Question of funding always arises, but WE must also remember that we all have a purpose in life, therefore what ever we lay our hand upon provided its in accordance to Gods purpose for our life we shall surely prosper.

(1) (Reply)

Love Story: She Is The One Every Guys Want. / Do You Need A Company Profile, Business Plan, Brochure On A Next To Zero Budget? / Dark Soul (The Tumult Of A Girl's Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.