Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

"I Would Be In Trouble If APC Did Not Win" - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Would Be In Trouble If APC Did Not Win" - Amaechi (517 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Would Be In Trouble If APC Did Not Win" - Amaechi by bluewles33: 9:27pm On May 15, 2015
Port Harcourt - Rivers State Governor, Rotimi
Amaechi, has come out stating that he would
be in trouble if the All Progressives Congress
did not win the presidential elections,
AllAfrica reported.
Amaechi made the statement while he was
presenting a book called Dynamics of
Change, which was part of a compilation of
achievements as governor.
He claims he was ready to make huge
sacrifices if the APC did not win and the
Federal Government had already had said
they win he would not be let of any Airport.
Amaechi claims he is ready to make the
necessary change in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

With Fasting And Prayer, Agbaje Will Win At The Tribunal / APC To Elect Next Senate President At Party Primaries Tomorrow - Daily Sun / MoBoFree Bigger Than OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.