Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

20 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 30 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 30 Years (1501 Views)

Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / 20 Things About Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 30 Years by Abrogeezy(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2015
Life is calibrated in seasons, and before the age of 30, you ought to have accomplished or settled certain basics in your life. If you have not accomplished these things, its not your fault. You just didn't know better, when you know better you can then properly position yourself. And just incase you are over 30, don't think this does not apply to you, it just means you are long overdue, therefore, you need this as well.
Tyical results from those who have had access to this great resource over the years include:
- Taking personal responsibilty
- Frustration disappears
- Life will suddenly take on a new meaning! And lots more
I'm giving you this gift FREE because I am certain it willl change your life as it did mine and countless others.
Do your due diligence to share your testimony with me, as many others have. The detail of your gift will be sent to your inbox,
Download Here
Re: 20 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 30 Years by rawpadgin(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2015
post it here young man
Re: 20 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 30 Years by Abrogeezy(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
rawpadgin:
post it here young man
I prefer things being orderly and organized. I'm sorry, I won't let it be abused, that's the reason why I kept it only for those who need it desperately. The proof of desire is pursuit. Just follow the instruction and you will do just fine. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? / Picking Lost Money On The Road, Street, Floor Is It Sin / Sacrifice {ebo} And Charms That Forbids Eaten Of Snake And Snail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.