Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? (2041 Views)

"She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ijustdey: 9:45pm On May 15, 2015
Media personality Toke Makinwa took to her twitter page this evening to talk about girls as young as 13 going around town with classic designer bags. According to her, she thinks it is way too much for their age and they should be made to work for their own money just like their parents did. She said a lot.

Here are her tweets.......

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ijustdey: 9:47pm On May 15, 2015
Her remaining tweets

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by GboyegaD(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
What is the big deal about a bag? She is the one attributing too much emphasis on what your of bag it is.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ijustdey: 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
Picture of her.....

So what do you guys thinkundecided

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Sugahylz(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
Does it really matter?
Allowing 'em carry designers bags (when you can afford them) shouldn't stop you from impacting sound morals in them.

1 Like

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ijustdey: 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
GboyegaD:
What is the big deal about a bag? She is the one attributing too much emphasis on what your of bag it is.

When a girl carries a bag worth 500,000.

Are you saying there is no big deal in it

2 Likes

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by jamex93(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2015
na Ghana must go bag ni
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Sugahylz(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2015
Or is she indirectly referring to someone? undecided
Like that Mercy something something (dunno her other name but she is an actress n yoruba) 's daughter ...the little girl who's a fashionista. Not everyone knows she models for a clothing line tho.

Anyway....wahrehvah!

1 Like

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Truth24(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
Who cares
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Moana(f): 10:02pm On May 15, 2015
We cant all decide what one can and cannot do for his/her own child. So long it doesnt hurt them, they are free to do whatever. We all cant live by the same rules.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by CountDracula(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2015
Wat does d girl want to use designer bag for at age 13 Abeg?

1 Like

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Caracta(f): 10:19pm On May 15, 2015
I'm on the same page with her.

4 Likes

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2015
hmm , good point with your other post in here .

Sugahylz:
Or is she indirectly referring to someone? undecided
Like that Mercy something something (dunno her other name but she is an actress n yoruba) 's daughter ...the little girl who's a fashionista. Not everyone knows she models for a clothing line tho.

Anyway....wahrehvah!
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by dre11(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2015
For this

I support her wholeheartedly....... Because what is a 13years old doing with designer bag.

Let her be of age and she would appreciate what she is carrying
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by cococandy(f): 4:38am On May 16, 2015
You can get designers for your kids.
Maybe not the very exorbitant ones.

I don't see anything bad there.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ifyalways(f): 9:40am On May 16, 2015
Make she born first na. It's easy to run mouth.

Does she know the true situation? If I have a designer bag hanging in my bedroom and my 13 years old daughter needs a bag what do I do? Go buy her a non designer bag because I'm worried quot people like TOKE or let her use mine? Long story short, it could be hand-downs MS Toke.

1 Like

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Islie: 9:41am On May 16, 2015
Let do everything in moderation..... That's the watchword

Don't get those expensive labelled bags for them.... They don't appreciate the worth for now

1 Like

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by nyafunyafu: 10:14am On May 16, 2015
ifyalways:
Make she born first na. It's easy to run mouth.

Does she know the true situation? If I have a designer bag hanging in my bedroom and my 13 years old daughter needs a bag what do I do? Go buy her a non designer bag because I'm worried quot people like TOKE or let her use mine? Long story short, it could be hand-downs MS Toke.
Sister your opening line was uncalled for "make she go born first" just saying...

5 Likes

Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 16, 2015
I'v always used the best things(as my parents could afford) but hasn't stopped me from being a hard worker. Other life experiences may have played roles though. But deliberately denying them things is unacceptable to me since life is tough for everybody, on its own.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by freecocoa(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
I don't see what the problem is, if her parents are the ones paying the bills.

Some people only use designer stuffs.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
nyafunyafu:

Sister your opening line was uncalled for "make she go born first" just saying...
Stop reading meanings to a simple statement.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by ladygogo: 6:40pm On May 16, 2015
lol. A $5,000 Chanel and $15,000 Hermes Birkin may just be another bag to put your stuff in to kids from rich homes, but to an ojuorolari(I never chop type) like Toke Makinwa its a big freaking deal.
Re: Is A 13-year Old Girl Too Young To Carry A Designer Bag Around? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 17, 2015
I really dont see the big deal.
Depends on what the parent is trying to acheive; is it to show off or becasue its practical.
If I have some old designer stuff and my daughter wants them, of course she can have them. I wont throw them away or give it to charity when she can use it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motherly Care Or Foolishness? / Gov’s Wife Gifts Blue-eyed Lady’s Family New Accommodation / My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.