Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor (2020 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by olowo16g(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good day people, I will make this short as possible. My girlfriend came back from church yesterday and told me that it is compulsory for all executives in each departments to register their relationship if they are not married just for the church to keep tag on them. She told me that she lied to her pastor about me that I haven't been to the church before mean while have been there once and even had interaction with the pastor and pastor's wife... the pastor's wife recognised me when she came to my work place like two months after I visited her church.

The way my girlfriend feels after her conversation with her pastor seems there's a brother in her church the pastor wants to hook her up with. She was telling me it's whatever her pastor says is final about our relationship.

Now if she later tell her pastor about us and the pastor say I am not the right person for her l, she won't think twice before she ends our relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by SUPERPACK: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your girl is a sheepie. Congrats.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by DarkCaesar(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Now what do you want us the Elders to do about it, my son?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by dawnomike(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:
Good day people, I will make this short as possible. My girlfriend came back from church yesterday and told me that it is compulsory for all executives in each departments to register their relationship if they are not married just for the church to keep tag on them. She told me that she lied to her pastor about me that I haven't been to the church before mean while have been there once and even had interaction with the pastor and pastor's wife... the pastor's wife recognised me when she came to my work place like two months after I visited her church.

The way my girlfriend feels after her conversation with her pastor seems there's a brother in her church the pastor wants to hook her up with. She was telling me it's whatever her pastor says is final about our relationship.

Now if she later tell her pastor about us and the pastor say I am not the right person for her l, she won't think twice before she ends our relationship.
My brother in da Lord, if she wants to go with her pastor; pls let her go!!!

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by olowo16g(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Now what do you us the Elders to do about it, my son?

I need your advice
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
So you're even thinking to marry such a lady as a wife before?

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Romanoff(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Are you two fornicating?

I understand churches mandating executives to register their relationship, it's for accountability purpose to be sure you're not being a hypocrite.

If y'all have a Christian relationship/courtship, there's no reason for her to deny you in front of her pastor.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by mystery22: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is this story real,like a grown man will be afraid that a girl might dumbed him

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by ITbomb(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Run away from any lady that is control by her pastor.

When married, you as the man is the sole spiritual head of your house representing Christ who is the Head of the Church.
Not even pastor should bypass the established hierarchy. Any spiritual advice must be through the husband.

And for the ladies, you were warned not to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever, so if your husband doesn't grow you spiritually then it is your fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:

1. Good day people, I will make this short as possible. My girlfriend came back from church yesterday and told me that it is compulsory for all executives in each departments to register their relationship if they are not married just for the church to keep tag on them.

2. She told me that she lied to her pastor about me that I haven't been to the church before mean while have been there once and even had interaction with the pastor and pastor's wife... the pastor's wife recognised me when she came to my work place like two months after I visited her church.

3. The way my girlfriend feels after her conversation with her pastor seems there's a brother in her church the pastor wants to hook her up with.

4. She was telling me it's whatever her pastor says is final about our relationship.

5. Now if she later tell her pastor about us and the pastor say I am not the right person for her l, she won't think twice before she ends our relationship.

1. The church is in line

2. Why?

3. Interesting

4. The pastor has no right to 'end' your relationship; he CAN only suspend her from the workforce if he is convinced that the relationship is sinful.

5. Hahahahahahahaha

My friend, the pastor is not your problem; your girlfriend or bedmate is.

If she denies you in front of the pastor, why would he take her seriously?

If she is 'eyeing' a brother in church, she should do the honorable thing and end your situationship sorry, relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by thorpido(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
What's wrong with meeting her pastor? What's wrong with registering her relationship in the church?
It's all for accountability.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
ITbomb:

1. Run away from any lady that is control by her pastor.

When married, you as the man is the sole spiritual head of your house representing Christ who is the Head of the Church.
Not even pastor should bypass the established hierarchy. Any spiritual advice must be through the husband.

And for the ladies, you were warned not to be unequally hooked with an unbeliever, so if your husband doesn't grow you spiritually then it is your fault

1. The lady is not been controlled by the pastor; she is controlling the pastor to a desired outcome: end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by ariesbull: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:

whatever her pastor say is final....yet you are in that relationship....

What is wrong with men these days
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:
Rather than decide her own life, she has taken to having others make decisions for her and that is typically not a good sign. Let her know how you feel about what she said and if she insists, you have a right to decide as you will. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by alphaNomega: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
thorpido:
What's wrong with meeting her pastor? What's wrong with registering her relationship in the church?

It is crass stupidity
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by DarkCaesar(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:

I need your advice
draw back from such relationship, withdraw your financial and emotional attachment so you don’t get too disappointed if it goes the way your heart is telling you it would go
Gut don’t lie
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by angelfallz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Whaaat?!!! grin grin grin grin
bukatyne:

1. The lady is not been controlled by the pastor; she is controlling the pastor to a desired outcome: end the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
angelfallz:
Whaaat?!!! grin grin grin grin

It is simple from the write up na.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Fiscus105(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
olowo16g:

If you know, you are a capable "husband-to-be" in no distance time, show your face and let pastor know you.

I dnt pity you o but the poor girl who met sex machine but mistakes him for husband-to- be.

If it's true that, thre is a better guy in the church I will advice ur girl to quickly give in, to advice of pastor and run away from time waster.

....at the end ,you are the one that would still mock her as evening paper.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by boxer022(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
She is too gullible, how can a human being in the name of being a pastor have final say on your relationship or marriage. What happens if he is wrong or makes the wrong choice for you? If she truly loves you, she has to stand by you through thick and thin and not allow a fellow human to scatter your relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
thorpido:
Accountability of what kind abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by mrblessed(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
I see a lot of people sheepishly chanting "accountability" to mask what is obviously a ruthless invasion of privacy. But there is no accountability here; it's all about mind control. Bro, believe me, you don't have a purposeful future with a lady who thinks the words of her pastor have the halo of a holy writ.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fiscus105:
1. If you know, you are a capable "husband-to-be" in no distance time, show your face and let pastor know you.
2. I dnt pity you o but the poor girl who met sex machine but mistakes him for husband-to- be.
3. If it's true that, thre are better guy in the church I will advice ur girl to quickly give in to advice of pastor and run away from time waster.
4. ....at the end ,you are the one that would still mock her as evening paper.
1. Why? undecided

2. Sex machine ke? undecided

3. undecided

4. Is the OP one of the dingbats who do such? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Lonestar124: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
You both are confused undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by mariahAngel(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrblessed:
I see a lot of people sheepishly chanting "accountability" to mask what is obviously a ruthless invasion of privacy. But there is no accountability here; it's all about mind control. Bro, believe me, you don't have a purposeful future with a lady who thinks the words of her pastor have the halo of a holy writ.

You've said it all.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Onemind47(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=ITbomb post=115946393]Run away from any lady that is control by her pastor.

And for the ladies, you were warned not to be unequally hooked with an unbeliever, so if your husband doesn't grow you spiritually then it is your fault [/quo
Do u think all men are spiritually inclined
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
ITbomb:
Run away from any lady that is control by her pastor. When married, you as the man is the sole spiritual head of your house representing Christ who is the Head of the Church. Not even pastor should bypass the established hierarchy. Any spiritual advice must be through the husband.
And for the ladies, you were warned not to be unequally hooked with an unbeliever, so if your husband doesn't grow you spiritually then it is your fault
Spiritual what now? See mouth like spiritual head... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by olowo16g(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

If you know, you are a capable "husband-to-be" in no distance time, show your face and let pastor know you.

I dnt pity you o but the poor girl who met sex machine but mistakes him for husband-to- be.

If it's true that, thre are better guy in the church I will advice ur girl to quickly give in to advice of pastor and run away from time waster.

....at the end ,you are the one that would still mock her as evening paper.

1. The pastor knows me because he and his wife have been to my work place The The pastor's wife recognised me instantly

2. The relationship is more than a year and half and we haven't for once had sex because she's a virgin.

3. She feels her pastor won't accept me because I don't hold any plot at my church.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Richy4(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
I think the pastor is trying to do some match making for your girlfriend's benefit...A serious new brother looking for a wife material has appeared in the church.....And your girlfriend is qualified because you haven't had sex yet with her.. She is untouched smiley

You better start shopping for a new girl friend
. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by olowo16g(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
mrblessed:

This what am scared of. By the time she sit down with the pastor for another four Sundays, he might brain wash her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by thorpido(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Accountability of what kind abeg? undecided
Every church has a structure.You either decide to stay and abide with the structure of the church or you leave.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threaten To End Our Relationship Because Of Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
thorpido:
Every church has a structure.You either decide to stay and abide with the structure of the church or you leave.
Glad you admit this is about the business/ kingdoms of men. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homeless In Western World - Who Is To Be Blamed ? / Don't Assume Too Much: I Have A Drinking Problem! / ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.