Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (32845 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by NZEGWUAGU(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015
Stupid pros titute! How can your husband rape you? It is clear you have been sleeping with other men who have instructed you not to let your husband touch you again. I am sure he was not responsible for that pregnancy in the first place.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2015
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2015
what is it with pastors and rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Monikween(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2015
Decryptor:
Why do our Y brothers like rape so much? Is it a show of supremacy in their culture? undecided undecided
must u say this.....mtchrrreeew
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by millionboi(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2015
If d Guy na him husband,is nt a rape.....d Guy acces him property even d bible said so
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On May 16, 2015
Nna eh, what is wrong with women like this? How can you let one useless man ruin your life like this?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2015
This one hard oo! The lady is 38 and her pastor husband is 35. A woman older than her husband is so foolish doing abortion for a younger husband. Then the miscarriages. I see a case of an older lady who was so desperate to get married here. That said, that pastor husband is a punk. Why bleep your wife who is 2 months pregnant by rape? I thought once a lady takes in, the man should abstain from se.xing her for 3 months because any penetration at the first 3 months could cause abortion. The man is Otondo, your father was sick and the only property you could sell is your wife's wedding gown. Wonders shall never end sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by nepp(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Stupid pros titute! How can your husband rape you? It is clear you have been sleeping with other men who have instructed you not to let your husband touch you again. I am sure he was not responsible for that pregnancy in the first place.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by harry509: 10:20am On May 16, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/15/woman-38-loses-pregnancy-after-rape-by-pastor-husband/
dis so called nigeria pastor's slf. I don't kw y most of dem turn d scrtiptures up side down. They preach dat sex b4 weddn is a sin, well I agree, bt my father n heaven know's it all. Bt ryte now avin an abortion n miscarriage beatn her also, n d pastor also acuse her of nt avin big yash. Pls NL am reali reali confuse, y most pastor's preach against dem and most of them stil do it. I tink dat pastor deserv hot slap frm me. God av mercy.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by opsynea2j(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
Why must a lady have 2 solid abortions just cos you want to marry a so called Pastor ? And then , abusive marriage. Both of you need to be saved.

Pastor : pre marital sex , lust for material things , abortion , abusive marriage , "abortionistic" magic stick ... Ahaaaan. Bros only na only u follow come. U need Jesus , you need to be saved !

Wife : only child of ur parent , desperate to marry a so called man of God , you are simply attracted to the gifts of d spirit ,pastor's wife title but not the fruit of the spirit .. He doesn't even even like ur bossom and u know that, his church doctrine formats has ruined your life already(God can still fix it) ....smh

ALL THESE ARE END TIME SIGNS and HAPPENINGS !! Brethren Beware !!!
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by omah1(f): 10:41am On May 16, 2015
PASTOR THIS, PASTOR THAT. WHAT IS NAIRALAND TURNING INTO? seems the traffic and criticism gives them pleasure.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 10:55am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
#exhales
must she marry? Why did she marry him? The pain people go through...smh

she must ha e believed that without being married as a lady..... your life aren't complete

and you know..... time and age is not in her favour since she is 38years old
so, she had to settle for less
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 10:56am On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
If it's ur husband, it's not rape but lawful

lawful for the husband to force the wife into sex to the point of being aggressive and losing a pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by grandstar(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Utterly useless man.

If the bliand follow the blind, both will fall into a pit.

That is what happened to this woman.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:

how did you jump/come to that conclusion......
so, you mean the man is not at fault...

I pity your woman

8 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nkemtreasure: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
Husband and Wife palava. When they quarel, the world will hear it. But when they settle now....... Abegii, next......
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by marvelyole(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
I would luv 2 see d end of this case. Lolz
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by repogirl(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
Ummm...lets even leave premarital sex out of this but then when your pastor fiance begins telling you to have an abortion, maybe that is when you should realise all isn't going well? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by oge4real(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
If it's ur husband, it's not rape but lawful
50calibre:
Rap*e doesn't apply in this context. There's nothing like a husband rap*ing his wife. It's his wife.

You guys gotta be kidding!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Misogynist2014(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
After the first abortion that was when she was supposed to leave that relationship. Now imagine after 2 more and 2 miscarriages. She wasted the fruits of her womb on a harlot!
Is she gay?

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by MzCorleone(f): 11:49am On May 16, 2015
Dre11 iyaff carry come again.

Like wtf shockedshockedshocked
her default setting needs to be slapped into place.

I have come to realize that some 35 and above ladies are just plain senseless,stupid and desperate.
Go and die for 'pastor' u hear

Will be back after i calm myself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2015
Considering her age, her womb won't be too strong after 3 abortions. And how dare she calls it rape when they are both married?
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Austin234(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2015
50calibre:
Rap*e doesn't apply in this context. There's nothing like a husband rap*ing his wife. It's his wife.
I gues u are unmarried and inexperienced. A woman who has complication in pregnancy should have d husband understand dat he should stay off sex with for a period of time. But if d husband refuse and had his way, it cud be termed a rape.

On d other hand, madam sorry for condition but i think u have ur share of blame. U saw d hand writing boldly written on d wall yet u went in. Dont u know dat fornication is sinful how much more abortion. Now u are back to square one

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by dre11(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2015
MzCorleone:
Dre11 iyaff carry come again.

Like wtf shockedshockedshocked
her default setting needs to be slapped into place.

I have come to realize that some 35 and above ladies are just plain senseless,stupid and desperate.
Go and die for 'pastor' u hear

Will be back after i calm myself.

cheesy
cheesy

Seen you..........

So will be expecting when u indeed calm yourself
The pastor took advantage of her desperation.......

That's the major thing I see in all this
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by dre11(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2015
harry509:
dis so called nigeria pastor's slf. I don't kw y most of dem turn d scrtiptures up side down. They preach dat sex b4 weddn is a sin, well I agree, bt my father n heaven know's it all. Bt ryte now avin an abortion n miscarriage beatn her also, n d pastor also acuse her of nt avin big yash. Pls NL am reali reali confuse, y most pastor's preach against dem and most of them stil do it. I tink dat pastor deserv hot slap frm me. God av mercy.

You have given a brief summary of what happened...

The pastor is a wolf in sheep clothing that's why his ministry couldn't progress that it was the lady that was sustaining both
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Rape between married couples!

Pastor!!

3 abortions!!!

2 miscarriage!!!!

Money love!!!!!

Wedding gown sold!!!!!!

In conclusion, two of them na werey.

She is 38 and Pastor is 35.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Moana(f): 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is she gay?
i know he is a man but he behaves like a harlot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
oge4real:

You guys gotta be kidding!!
Thats how it is
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 1:11pm On May 16, 2015
ijustdey:

lawful for the husband to force the wife into sex to the point of being aggressive and losing a pregnancy
nope
but d term rape applies not in d context of an existing marriage.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Azera(f): 1:44pm On May 16, 2015
I think some of you claiming "It can't be rape within a marital union" should please Google Marital rape. As far there is a non-consenting partner, it is RAPE.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by folks4luv(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2015
synergycom19:
This is why I said women don't know how to love,Women,ladies Listen,the Bible never permits you to LOVE any man,that you are not married to. Even the husband should be the one loving while you submits,because of the love he shows,Women are easily confused and end up marrying the wrong person.

like seriously? same bible we all read commands women not to love but to just submit? wow! I am shocked
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by princefaculty(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmmm, that guy Na opportunist & doesn't love her, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.