Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (32847 Views)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 2:41pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
nope
but d term rape applies not in d context of an existing marriage.

definition:Rape

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion , abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, or below the legal age

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

look at the emboldened word....... without the person consent

so, the wife did consent for the sex because of various factors she didn't state but the husband used force to have it with her, that's where she had the miscarriage......

so, my dear a husband can rape his wife if he did what was defined over there

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by goodgood2(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2015
Are you crazy? Having sex with anyone, be it your spouse or lover, against her wish is rape. If she says NO, don't force it on her; try to make her smile first, then try to put her in the mood. If you can pull that through, then you're almost there.
50calibre:
Rap*e doesn't apply in this context. There's nothing like a husband rap*ing his wife. It's his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
If it's ur husband, it's not rape but lawful
undecided undecided
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2015
ijustdey:

definition:Rape

look at the emboldened word....... without the person consent

so, the wife did consent for the sex because of various factors she didn't state but the husband used force to have it with her, that's where she had the miscarriage......

so, my dear a husband can rape his wife if he did what was defined over there
Stop all this definition search. Under what situation did that happened. To who and by who? If all she got to present is her husband raped her, thats no case.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by fm7070: 4:46pm On May 16, 2015
Why didn't you allow her sex willingly?
Are you not his wife?
Don't you read the bible?
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by harry509: 5:01pm On May 16, 2015
dre11:

You have given a brief summary of what happened...

The pastor is a wolf in sheep clothing that's why his ministry couldn't progress that it was the lady that was sustaining both
u Rr ryte my dear. Most of dis so call nigeria pastor's need serious deliverance alott.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 16, 2015
Don't mind them......... God will judge them
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 16, 2015
Oscarjax:
Don't mind them......... God will judge them
don't mind them
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
Stop all this definition search. Under what situation did that happened. To who and by who? If all she got to present is her husband raped her, thats no case.
i can't believe a woman is saying this nonsense.

My dear your post is very irritating if you don't know. Quite disgusting.

What kind of animal will forcefully have sex with his pregnant wife and make her lose the pregnancy in the process and you're here saying she has no case.

People like you deserve whatever abuse meted out to them by monsters in the form of men.
I hope if you're pregnant and not in the mood for sex, your husband will have the right to raape you even if you bleed and loose your child in the process, you won't see it as a bad thing he did.

I mean I could have ignored you if not that some people actually read posts here on this forum and take it seriously.
What are telling the guys? That it is ok to rrape their wives?

Who's responsible for the high number of damaged human beings parading this forum for goodness' sake? angry

Tufiakwa ihe ojoo

4 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
cococandy:
i can't believe a woman is saying this nonsense.

My dear your post is very irritating if you don't know. Quite disgusting.

What kind of animal will forcefully have sex with his pregnant wife and make her lose the pregnancy in the process and you're here saying she has no case.

People like you deserve whatever abuse meted out to them by monsters in the form of men.
I hope if you're pregnant and not in the mood for sex, your husband will have the right to raape you even if you bleed and loose your child in the process, you won't see it as a bad thing he did.

I mean I could have ignored you if not that some people actually read posts here on this forum and take it seriously.
What are telling the guys? That it is ok to rrape their wives?

Who's responsible for the high number of damaged human beings parading this forum for goodness' sake? angry

Tufiakwa ihe ojoo

You are talking rubbish. I never addressed d issue entirely, i only pointed out d word rape as it's not applicable in d context of marriage. Where in my comment did i praise d man or scold d woman? Stop bleeding ok.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by olayinkaj2(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
Do you think some people that calls themself pastor are ok? Some are lunatic, forming to have been called by God.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
You are talking rubbish. I never addressed d issue entirely, i only pointed out d word rape as it's not applicable in d context of marriage. Where in my comment did i praise d man or scold d woman? Stop bleeding ok.
since the word rape is not applicable in marriage, what is the name of the man's offense? RUPE? grin

And you think someone else is talking rubbish?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2015
cococandy:
since the word rape is not applicable in marriage, what is the name of the man's offense? RUPE? grin

And you think someone else is talking rubbish?
Smh
How difficult it is for u to understand just letters? Leave me abeg.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:
How difficult it is for u to understand just letters? Leave me abeg.
Lmao. Nothing to say?

If a man can't rape his wife, it follows that this man in question didn't rape his wife. No?
He has committed no offense then according to your theory of rape not being applicable in marriage.

There is rape in marriage.

Now you know.
Next time don't be typing nonsense on a public forum. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by 1miccza: 8:35pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
After the first abortion that was when she was supposed to leave that relationship. Now imagine after 2 more and 2 miscarriages. She wasted the fruits of her womb on a harlot!

Are the promiscous male folks also known as harlots?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ijustdey: 8:56pm On May 16, 2015
Jambsupport:

under the situation that she is not ready physically, psychological, mentally and emotionally to have sex that day.......

and they husband did forced her against her wish

5 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by bukatyne(f): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
Wendy80:
I don't blame the pastor I blame the woman. She saw the handwriting clearly written on the wall, she come wear 'sunshade' enter the marriage.
Was she expecting a happy home from a 'PASTOR who is Fornicating and supports abortion.
...and she was happy saving his ministry by aborting her destiny away.

True that.

If she wants to leave, let her leave abeg.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On May 16, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Stupid pros titute! How can your husband rape you? It is clear you have been sleeping with other men who have instructed you not to let your husband touch you again. I am sure he was not responsible for that pregnancy in the first place.

Very sensible post. grin
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Moana(f): 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
1miccza:

Are the promiscous male folks also known as harlots?
yes if i want to call them that

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by emmanude(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2015
pastor indeed....
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by oge4real(f): 9:45am On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:
Thats how it is

I pray your village gets connected to electricity soon...... Even in the cave, consent has to be obtained before sex, marriage or not.

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
cococandy:

Lmao. Nothing to say?

If a man can't rape his wife, it follows that this man in question didn't rape his wife. No?
He has committed no offense then according to your theory of rape not being applicable in marriage.

There is rape in marriage.

Now you know.
Next time don't be typing nonsense on a public forum. angry
Let me lecture u as i discuss d topic. When u hear that husband is d head, he's d head ova u, family and even ur body. For every reaction, (complete it) a man if not insane can't just forcefully hav sex wit his wife. What u don't know is dat d wife must hav been arrogant due to recent happenings in OP's story or d wife must hav rejected d man several times and so he had his way. And again in d context of marriage, there's notin like rape. He's her husband not a stranger. I'm sorry i was not thinkin like u because u are simply bias and ignorant. Don't pay for ds, it's my lecture to ignorant ladies like u.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2015
oge4real:

I pray your village gets connected to electricity soon...... Even in the cave, consent has to be obtained before sex, marriage or not.
I live where u dream of havin ur honeymoon. Read my comment above.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by MzCorleone(f): 1:37pm On May 17, 2015
dre11:

cheesy cheesy
Seen you..........
So will be expecting when u indeed calm yourself The pastor took advantage of her desperation.......

That's the major thing I see in all this
Am back grin

Desperation is never a good trait. What kinda 'pastor' is that sef? The end is indeed near.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by bamidele029: 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:

Let me lecture u as i discuss d topic. When u hear that husband is d head, he's d head ova u, family and even ur body. For every reaction, (complete it) a man if not insane can't just forcefully hav sex wit his wife. What u don't know is dat d wife must hav been arrogant due to recent happenings in OP's story or d wife must hav rejected d man several times and so he had his way. And again in d context of marriage, there's notin like rape. He's her husband not a stranger. I'm sorry i was not thinkin like u because u are simply bias and ignorant. Don't pay for ds, it's my lecture to ignorant ladies like u.

You are not making any sense dear. It's still her body and she has the right to say no when she's not up to it, he should have divorced her if he felt he couldn't cope rather than rape her. For her to have been pregnant clearly she didn't say no to sex everyday and even if she did then get a divorce. Any sex without with the consent of one party is rape , marriage or no marriage. So according to you if she's arrogant he can go ahead and rape her shocked what type of thinking is that Stop justifyingRAPE .Any man who rapes his wife is nothing but a monster. How can you enjoy sex while the woman is in pain What kind of love is that angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by ireneidiva(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Very sensible post. grin
If this post is really sensible to you, I'm sorry for your mindset.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Islie: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
“I am making this appeal because I am the only child of my parents and I do not want to die prematurely and mysteriously,” she said.

She doesn't know this before she decided to marry the man
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by cococandy(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:

@bold, he Had his way AKA did it without u her consent also known as rape.

Did I hear you say he's not a stranger?
So only strangers can rape a woman?
Do you know more than 70 percent of rape victims were attacked by people they know? People they know enough to trust and be in a private location with?

You're even a bigger doofus than I thought.
Nne you owe me brain cells. I've lost quite a few reading your disgusting posts.

So a man is the head of your body that's why it is ok for him to rape you until you bleed and lose your pregnancy. (I don't even want to go into the other details of this their own case where he made her abort his kids because he didn't want to be a dad)
But of course that is ok too by you since he's the 'creator' of her body which she has no rights over. undecided undecided undecided

Madam lecturer. see lecture grin
Thanks for educating me.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by lovaleenny(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
Jambsupport:

I usually don't do this but am sorry yua just so unintelligent...sex without ur consent is RAPE weda yua married or not

Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
cococandy:

@bold, he Had his way AKA did it without u her consent also known as rape.

Did I hear you say he's not a stranger?
So only strangers can rape a woman?
Do you know more than 70 percent of rape victims were attacked by people they know? People they know enough to trust and be in a private location with?

You're even a bigger doofus than I thought.
Nne you owe me brain cells. I've lost quite a few reading your disgusting posts.

So a man is the head of your body that's why it is ok for him to rape you until you bleed and lose your pregnancy. (I don't even want to go into the other details of this their own case where he made her abort his kids because he didn't want to be a dad)
But of course that is ok too by you since he's the 'creator' of her body which she has no rights over. undecided undecided undecided

Madam lecturer. see lecture grin
Thanks for educating me.
ur statistics is baseless. I've been wasting my strength on this convo wit u.
Re: Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband by Jambsupport(f): 7:05pm On May 17, 2015
lovaleenny:

I usually don't do this but am sorry yua just so unintelligent...sex without ur consent is RAPE weda yua married or not
Another dunce ready to take this up. I'm more concern about d build to d acclaimed rape than d definition. Keep ur opinion to urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.