Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife (664 Views)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) / 12 Of 24 Kebbi Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Governor Dakingari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife by dotcomnamename: 10:18pm On May 15, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS my Comrade Adams Oshiomole

But I must say my ‪mind‬ the lady is a greedy lady, have come across many of them in my life. My comrade is close to 60 and am sure this materialistic lady should be in her late 20s.

I can imagine number of young brilliant, serious, handsome youths that have proposed to this money-grubber but she turned down their requests because they are not rich.

MY TAKE

Today, majority of these ladies no longer love. Before they love you they must have carried out financial evaluation on you in lieu of character assessment and other perquisite that could give way for sustainable relationships.

Some of the questions few of them have asked me before even without showing them interest are "are you working,what do you do,which company do you work with, how is your car etc" and if you reply all with "yes" then they will strike you with heavy one which is "are you in a relationship?". If you want to disappoint them just "reply" them with "yes",they will tell you that "the girl is very lucky".

To all guys out there don't disturb yourself because of that girl that is turning you down,just work hard and make this money. You see that girl that is proving stubborn today will voluntarily call you honey tomorrow when you have sizeable chunk of money in your pocket.

Hey before you beef me, you knew within your mind sey na true i dey talk ..

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife by emiye(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
But, why do people carry so much bitterness, anger and hate in their hearts ?.

How do you know it is not love between them sef ?

BTW, that lady is a world class model, and would have gotten lots and lots of marriage proposals from diverse men including young and "stinkingly" rich men, but he has chosen oshiomole. Kapish
Re: My Take On Governor Oshiomole Newly Wedded Wife by dotcomnamename: 10:53pm On May 15, 2015
emiye:
But, why do people carry so much bitterness, anger and hate in their hearts ?.

How do you know it is not love between them sef ?

BTW, that lady is a world class model, and would have gotten lots and lots of marriage proposals from diverse men including young and "stinkingly" rich men, but he has chosen oshiomole. Kapish

Wahala ti e ma de niyen O! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is President Jonathan Indeed An Ambassador Of Peace In Nigeria. / Another "Genius" Failed Nigeria:okonlo Iweala / US Lobbies Buhari On Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.