Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF (3050 Views)

Is Amaechi Rotimi Hypnotised? / Justice Nnamdi Dimgba: "SSS’ Conduct Disgrace To Democracy” / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by ActivismForever: 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
Which sane governor does this and then has the guts to tell it to the whole world. Imagine a serving elected governor kneeling down and crying before a former governor of another state.

One day Asiwaju got angry with me. He was very angry. I went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree.

“I told Asiwaju that what is important is to make a history of the first civilian coup in Nigeria when your children and grandchildren read the history with your name as one of the people who helped bring about change in Nigeria.

I said, let us focus on the victory. I remember the day of the convention, there were so many intrigues, there will be convention, there won’t be convention, I said my leader, if we don’t do the convention we are finished, the press will say APC cannot hold a convention, lead us now, there must be convention and election. So, he turned to me and said look for Tunde (Fashola), let us go.”

The kind of things this man says with his mouth amazes me. What a shame!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by shaqhead: 10:47pm On May 15, 2015
@ActivismForever I tot u were asking a question? Since u hv answred ur own question even with proof what do u wnt us to say?

Anywy wat u see there is a man who stoops to conquer-and he did conquer!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by Boscojugunu(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2015
shaqhead:
I tot u were asking a question? Since u hv answred ur own question even with proof what do u wnt us to say?

nice response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by ndukwejoe(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
WHAT A BIG DEAL HE WANTED SOMETHING , HE DID NOT WANT EGO TO SET IN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by shaqhead: 10:54pm On May 15, 2015
Boscojugunu:
nice response
hehehe... grin My guy u go jst tire for som ppl atyms...

3 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by tit(f): 10:56pm On May 15, 2015
the judas of ubima is sick and insane.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by tit(f): 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
it is only a bastard that point to his father house with left hand

3 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by tit(f): 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
if there is peace in a compond, it is because the bastard child has not grow up.

amaechi the bastard child of SS has now grown up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 15, 2015
shaqhead:
@ActivismForever I tot u were asking a question? Since u hv answred ur own question even with proof what do u wnt us to say?

Correct guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
shaqhead:

Bless you jare...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:28am On May 16, 2015
shaqhead:

you deserve this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by jbaby265(f): 12:30am On May 16, 2015
@op..the caption of ur post is rather rude.
Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by SUBWAY101(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2015
[s]
tit:
if there is peace in a compond, it is because the bastard child has not grow up.

[/s]

Coming from an accursed male forming female online. A scam and cursed nitwit, you are jobless and will remain so. Ameachi we know, but who is your father? Ediot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:57am On May 16, 2015
tit:

And GEJ who plundered our Nation into debt, left the Niger Delta region to rot is what? Your son?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by tit(f): 1:57am On May 16, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Coming from an accursed male forming female online. A scam and cursed nitwit, you are jobless and will remain so. Ameachi we know, but who is your father? Ediot.

mumu,
tinubu and amaechi have use your head to do ritual.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by denedene(m): 2:08am On May 16, 2015
rotimi najib amaechi is not a rivers man, he is from the west n northern area of Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by richeso: 2:37am On May 16, 2015
instead of the mumu to pay attention to the needs and responsibility as a governor to Rivers people he used his life as errant tool for APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by Nobody: 2:41am On May 16, 2015
The People of the Lower Niger don't care about one dude that calls himself Amaechi. He can elect to prostrate before Remi or even Aisha, I don't care... A useless man he is.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2415847_lower_jpeg55994cef2e6699b4f46f23421b29e842

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by shaqhead: 4:34am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
you deserve this
Ol dt for me? tantu dearie! Shd I share wt ol dose longa longa ppl?

sarahatuba:

Bless you jare...
Bless u too sarah

IyaIode:

Correct guy.
I saw u drawing blood in a thread...#Enof Respect

@tit @barcanista @denedene @richeso u folks are all learners when it came to ranting on ds matter, this guy dd it far better on anoda thread and my response to him suffices to u all!
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.

shaqhead:

Son, Mark my words, getting so pained about some1 like Amaechi wl only give u grey hairs in d least likely of places.

Go watch d movie "300" n u wl kno who caused d defeat of the battle ready spartan army. Not d Persian Army!

Call him a Judas all u want but he did it out of pure conviction aand belief in a noble cause!

I see a Mourinho in Amaechi...never loose on both ends-never loose a battle and the war, still a General!

An Amaechi went for greater glory-Champions League!

And if u tink an Amaechi is now lost from SS politics after ganing National prominence, sleep wt ur two eyes open Son because jst lyk we ddnt c a Mourinho back at Chelsea takin glory...he wl b back and with a "Vengeance".

Son, Mark this Words!

U folks shd nt forget to take ur PAININGCILIN INJECTION, Nurse Iyalode wl administer 500mg of it, 3 times a day for 1 Year. I hear her hand can b painful sha but its for ur own good to stop Amaechi irritation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by MalcoImX: 6:46am On May 16, 2015
ActivismForever:
Which sane governor does this and then has the guts to tell it to the whole world. Imagine a serving elected governor kneeling down and crying before a former governor of another state.

Sometimes you have to ...
Did your Bible not say there's time for ...
Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by networkrecharg: 6:48am On May 16, 2015
AMAECHI IS A REAL LEADER...
AN ENIGMA
A DON
MY PRIDE
GOD IS BY AMAECHIS SIDE.
THE ONLY GOVERNOR THAT SURVIVED WITHOUT SECURITY AT RVS GOVT HOUSE.

AMAECHI IS MY ROLE MODEL

2 Likes

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by size40: 6:53am On May 16, 2015
ActivismForever:

I think ur a disgrace to nairaland for making this claim without source or pictorial evidence

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by size40: 6:56am On May 16, 2015
ActivismForever:
Are u not a disgrace to nairalanders for saying this without source or pictorial evidence

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by MalcoImX: 7:01am On May 16, 2015
shaqhead:

He's not looking for an answer. He has his own, and this is it: He imagines Amaechi is a shame and thinks everybody should agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by spenca: 7:26am On May 16, 2015
Behind every wealthy man there are lot of dirty works, after minnin lot of diets comes gold
Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by letsbet(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
No! he's not

1 Like

Re: Is Amaechi A Disgrace To Rivers State And The Office Of A Governor? SEE PROOF by denedene(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2015
shaqhead:

Ol dt for me? tantu dearie! Shd I share wt ol dose longa longa ppl?

Bless u too sarah

I saw u drawing blood in a thread...#Enof Respect

@tit @barcanista @denedene @richeso u folks are all learners when it came to ranting on ds matter, this guy dd it far better on anoda thread and my response to him suffices to u all!

U folks shd nt forget to take ur PAININGCILIN INJECTION, Nurse Iyalode wl administer 500mg of it, 3 times a day for 1 Year. I hear her hand can b painful sha but its for ur own good to stop Amaechi irritation!
you don't know Amaechi that's why

(1) (Reply)

The Youngest House Of Assembly Deputy Speaker ? / Karma Visits Wike As Police Chase Away CTC Members From Council Secretariat / Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.