Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) (58455 Views)

Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by horlabiyi(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by EiE1(f): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwww... What sweet news! I am happy for her. And to think this new baby shares same month and abt 2-days apart or so with his older sister frm Tee Billz baby mama.
Congrats oh Tiwa n Tiwa.lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Akbee(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
gudnews..safe delivery if it is yet to happen
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Xavier9ja(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
g
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by toonzay(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
she gave birth to DonJazzy... congrats
follow this link: https://my.notjustok.com/track/18903/lekkyl-morenikeji#.VVXnL-iTe3c.twitter to download Morenkeji for Tiwasavage
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Temysteve(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
yaff she born?
what she born?
he, she or it? grin
congratulobia to savage and billz
hun hun, na they she born coz ur own gender reach 5 abi
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
Caracta:
Someone tweeted a question: It's a boy?

Nairaland makes it a headline news.

I just don't understand 2015 journalism and NL home page. More like a blog.
It beats me sincerely. Same thing with the story of Davido's child we saw a couple of mins ago.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2015
congrats to them
That baby no reach 9months i swear
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by publicenemy(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
We await the arrival of THE lovely being into this world!!!

*safe passage!!

Wetin you still dey wait for?

She don born,abi na the next one you dey wait?
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by SirLewis(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2015
lonelydora:
Congratulations. Oueen Bey of Nigeria.
Dude, seriously?!

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by pbs4real(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2015
Congratz tiwa. .baby boy? def don jazzy jnr.
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by cdamsel(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
Where does it say she gave birth biko nu

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by juwoonn(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tiwq Savage's husband just posted the picture below with the caption below. Could it be that Tiwa may have given birth to a baby boy?

https://instagram.com/p/2tnhN-xpvm/
Congrats sweety
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by headtik: 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
nice tab

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by lonelydora: 10:55pm On May 15, 2015
SirLewis:
Dude, seriously?!

Wetin I do nah?
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
I'll never change what I'd said before,Tiwa savage is not pregnant sad na propaganda jhur na scam. Mtcheew she's never being pregnantangry
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
Idiot
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by M4gunners: 10:59pm On May 15, 2015
So because he wrote Emmanuel you guys have concluded her Wife had putting to bed? We call this telephone without wire.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2015
Congratulation. Never knew her pregnancy has gotten to 9months
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by fromnigeria(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tiwq Savage's husband just posted the picture below with the caption "Emmanuel "

Could it be that Tiwa may have given birth to a baby boy?

https://instagram.com/p/2tnhN-xpvm/

Could it beee
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nickymezor(f): 11:03pm On May 15, 2015
Congratz if true
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by tottinova: 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
yaff she born?

what she born?

he, she or it? grin

congratulobia to savage and billz

Wazobia product
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by sanomi002: 11:18pm On May 15, 2015
Tiwa tiwa congrat. I rep igarra edo state
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
folabayo1:
I don't think tiwa is due to give birth! And if its true well congrats to them.
just a rumor.
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by blaqqyboi: 11:31pm On May 15, 2015
Mama na Boy!!!!!!!!!. Congratulations to one of Nigeria's finest voice. A ba wa ka lè oooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 15, 2015
Haba!the guy just tweeted,he didn't say tiwa has given birth;why all the congratulations?wait until we hear the news'TIWA GIVES BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL/BOY'
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 15, 2015
vheMa:
I'll never change what I'd said before,Tiwa savage is not pregnant sad na propaganda jhur na scam. Mtcheew she's never being pregnantangry
How do u mean? Any evidence to ur assertion?
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by sammybhaws(m): 12:00am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=33780259]Congratulations. Queen Bey of Nigeria.

Ohhh, so we are not even sure she haff born? Na so so guess work we dey do?

Well, Emmanuel means "God with us" which signifies she may be in labour OR Teebillz is seeing one of the troubles of expecting mothers. Maybe they both overcame a certain issue which they didn't expect to overcome.

Nigerians and jumping into conclusion. Na u make am queen bey of naija? The gal can't even sing
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by ifyan(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2015
Good luck to her.

She is a strong woman you know. ..
Re: Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) by loverprince(m): 3:22am On May 16, 2015
www./olakunle Trust pervades nearly every aspect of our daily lives. It is fundamentally important in the healthy functioning of all of our relationships with others. It is even tied to our wealth: in a Scientific American article, Dr. Paul J Zak, a neuroeconomist at Claremont Graduate University, discovered that trust is among the strongest known predictors of a country's wealth – nations with low levels tend to be poor. According to Dr. Zak, societies with low levels of trust are poor because the inhabitants undertake too few of the long-term investments that create jobs and raise incomes. Such investments depend on people trusting others to fulfill their contractual obligations. In seeking to understand what was physically going on in the human brain that instilled trust, he discovered that oxytocin, a hormone and neurotransmitter, increases our propensity to trust others in the absence of threatening signals. We are indeed wired to trust each other, but, as Dr. Zak points out, our life experiences may "retune" the oxytocin to a different "set point", and thus to different levels of trust throughout the course of life. When we are brought up in a safe, nurturing and caring environment, our brains release more oxytocin when someone trusts us – resulting in our reciprocating that trust. By contrast, early experiences of stress, uncertainty and isolation interfere with the development of a trusting disposition and decrease oxytocin levels. In today's uncertain climate, it is not surprising that study after study shows a decline in the trust that individuals have in business and political leaders, and in institutions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.