Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) (54250 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by nlparrot: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gSUQ2bP3w?si=04mMEfKZ0qbeh_Xo

Nigerian music star Wizkid shows off all-ultra-luxury SUVs in his garage worth over a billion naira.

He captioned it;

No Noise Around Here!!
Real Shit!!!

Cars seen includes Range Rover, Lamborghini Urus, Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 and a Rolls-Royce Cullinan.

The black Cullinan worth ₦600 million seen in the clip is one three ‘Rolls-Royce of SUVs’ in Wizkid’s garage.

As expected, netizens pointed out that Davido boasts of same cars in Wizkid’s garage, except for the Lamborghini Urus.

The black Lamborghini SUV worth ₦350 Million is one of two Urus’ in Wizkid’s car collection

Source: Mazitundeednut @IG

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by nlparrot: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Big Wiz 🙌

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by kestolove95(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Wizkid Don leave music now a blogger

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Chaii... Small man. He don try but none go follow am enter grave. Oops!!

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Pepperdemisback: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2023
Linda Ikeji is coming for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Small man. He don try but none go follow am enter grave. Oops!!

Stop hating Man, even in next world level pass level, ask angel Micheal and Gabriel.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by We4all: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Acquiring luxury cars is bad investment.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Very matured colours compared to burna wey just dey paint him cars different clown colours

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Kentura(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
It's 1st December, go out and chase the elephant.
If you kill the elephant, you end your poverty, if the elephant kills you, your poverty ends.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Kentura(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:
Acquiring luxury cars is bad investment.

Make your own money and acquire good investment.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Borrowed cars

Make e show us receipt fess

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by We4all: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kentura:

Make your own money and acquire good investment.

I will, if you can agree to go back to kindergarten and learn to counter honest criticisms with valid points.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by FuckingMachine: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Can we see the receipts?
Nothing wey these yeyebrities nor dey take lie.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by IyaTola: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing is Permanent In This World

I visited my 120-year-old grandmother and gave her some money when I was leaving and she told me she doesn't need money again.

That she can no longer buy or sell at her age, so I should give the money to the younger ones who need it.

I also have a former governor friend whom I worked with as a greenhorn PA. He was governor from 1999-2007.
Not too long ago, I saw him.

After check-in, he was left seated by the corner of the Murtala Mohammed international airport awaiting his flight.

No one even recognized him again, not even passengers from the State where he was governor, and as I walked up to him and greeted him, then asked if he wanted any assistance, he stretched forth his trembling hands to hold me and simply said,

"Thank you for even recognizing me again. I just want your attention briefly my daughter . Sit down let me ask you something.

How is your Governor doing?"

I also have a retired Major General friend whom I served as a golf caddy at the NDA golf course in Kurmi Mashi, Kaduna.
He was so rich he built a beautiful house he was so proud of.

I visited him too not long ago and wanted us to climb to our favorite spot on his balcony upstairs.

He stared at me with a broad smile and said, "IT, I can't remember the year I went up there. It is lizards and cobwebs and the likes that live there now.

Even the kids, when they come, they don't enjoy my company in the house any more than a few hours and they are gone.

I don't have the limbs to climb up there again and the cost of cleaning keeps getting higher."

I have seen a lot more things.
How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.
Nothing ever remains where it is.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

"Nothing is permanent in this world".

Wishing you very Reflective Times.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by money121(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congrat
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by ImoleNaija: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
It is well.

Awa na o ni b'araye fowo ti.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by ryloy: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by sunnywhyt007: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Many shouting vanity upon vanity as if they are pleased with their state of penury.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by iammo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
cool

Dope and sick

The day Olamide would show us his garage as well..

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by marlow1962(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Vanity crew over to you, but don't forget your poverty is also vanity.
Wizkid no do giveaway na why him progress na vanity to una, shame on you poor men/women. You guys said the same thing to hushpopi, but till the day you die, hushpopi and his generation will never test poverty, but see you apc wn use hunger finish you, you dy here they shout vanity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Obakoolex(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Vanity undecided
but I wish am for myself grin

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Officialmrt: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Can we see the receipts?
Nothing wey these yeyebrities nor dey take lie.

Na wiz be yeyebrity?....dey play

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by ATEAMS: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Indeed
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by atobs4real(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Too much luxuries.
Omo Ologo gbera tan

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by atobs4real(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Too much luxuries.
Omo Ologo gbera tan
OPP & OPG

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Segxydube: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Very matured colours compared to burna wey just dey paint him cars different clown colours

Must u compare? Na y some of u no fit make am

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by CalabarPikin: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odogwu
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by nairaland2: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.