Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) (88695 Views)

Bayelsa Politician, Walton Liverpool, Kisses Wife's Baby Bump (Photo) / Ajimobi Kisses Wife At His Inauguration (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49am On May 17, 2015
cap28:

Watch Tyson's broadway play "The Undisputed Truth" he specifically states that he had $400million in his bank account when he was released from prison in 1995 and yes Don King made and stole millions from him.

An entire stadium full of black and white americans booed the hell out of Mayweaather just last week at an NBA game because they realised he is a half baked fraud of a fighter and that the Pacquiao fight was a complete and utter rip off , I suppose your going to tell me that the entire stadium are coons:

Tyson just said what folks wanted to hear to sell his broadway ticket - he knows he NEVER made $400 million in his life. Don King and Bob Arum ra.ped his ar.se too much for him to even have a net worth $20 million. Not to talk about all his other handlers. Can't you see how quick he went broke? Even if you're the dumbest spender ever, with $400million, there's absolutely no way he would have gone broke the way he did. How much did his fights sell compared to Mayweather to even be worth that much, and everything was cheaper back then, unlike now. And Mayweather just clocked $500 million after the Pacman fight. Just do the maths yourself.

You mean a crowd with about 90% white people, no? What do you expect? Didn't Ali used to get the same treatment from white people at his prime? Muthaphuck what white people think - check his bank account. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:11am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Holyfield and De La Hoya the crack head are just bitter - Holyfield for being broke, and De La Hoya cos Al Haymon has taken all Golden Boy Promotions' boxers. As for Tyson, that stems from something else - I believe the two of them don't get along cos of what happened in the past when Tyson's house was ransacked about sexual assault against some chic in Vegas, Mayweather was also checking. But after the fight, he did give props to Mayweather and said he won.

Now you're making up theories grin

Boxing isn't for the entertainment of casual fans - it's for die-hard fans who understand the sweet science. And we all appreciate Mayweather's style. Selling his style to casual fans would amount to trying to make the average Brits love NFL, or trying to sell Rugby to a yank. Ditto baseball and cricket. grin You have to understand it, to know the greatness.

So the so called "die hard boxing fans" enjoy seeing a man run around the ring and hug his opponent for 12 rounds? In that case I'd rather be a "casual fan" for wanting to see a real fight.

What Floyd does is not the sweet science, and will never be. You wanna see the sweet science? Watch Ali. He's the master tactician.

The sweet science is about imposing your will on another man, making him miss while you punish him emphatically and show him you're the better man. Mayweather doesn't punish his opponents, he runs from them and since he found a way to fool the Vegas judges, all he does connect a couple of feeble punches just to win rounds... That's nonsense!

But did he run around against Pacman cos the last I checked he threw/landed more punches than Pacman who was meant to be the aggressor and the ultimate brawler . Yet he still can't get his props from casual boxing fans, despite putting fear in Pacman with those two heavy straight right that landed effectively in the 1st round Pacman got scared after that lol. Ol'boy lost so terrible, he had to fake an injury after the fight about some tear in his shoulder - bwahahahaha. Who the hell throws flurries after having a tear? - grin

But Pacman landed more vicious punches especially in the 4th, 6th and 12th round. Pacman was clearly the aggressor throughout the fight and all floyd wanted to do all night was run & hug... What the fuc*k is that?
Floyd probavly thought they were on a race track. The Internet was awash with funny memes of floyd doing a usain bolt in the ring grin

And as with all Floyd's opponent, Pacman came out looking prettier, floyd polishes his opponent's face during the fight, making them look prettier after the fight grin.... So much for the self acclaimed great.

Pacman even inflicted more damage to Floyd with his fewer punches than vice versa, go and look at Floyd's swollen lip after the fight.

Do you think Floyd could have won that fight outside Vegas or the US?

The most important thing is the victory. Who cares about the opponent's face? So you mean you can leave an impact on a person's face with 8oz of gloves on - interesting. grin

Of course yes!! It doesn't matter if it's a 8oz or 10oz gloves, if I get a clean shot at someone's face, it's impact will be visible. If Pacquiao at 145lb can do that, anyone above that weight with reasonable punching power can. Floyd's hands are so weak, I'd allow him punch me for fun. grin

Well, that's why boxing is called sweet science and not brawling. You win by points.

Yes!! In the Olympic though

It had something to do with the punishment Ali took in the ring. Don't forget it was exacerbated after his fight with Larry Holmes. A fight he should never have participated in. I guess he needed the money, hence he took the fight - and he was never the same after that.

Yeah it exacerbated after that fight but ali was already Parkinson's-bound way before that fight so we can't say punishment was the root cause. Ali is not the only boxer who took punishment.

Fair enough. But, this is about pure boxing and technique. So Tyson shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Floyd Mayweather when it comes to pure boxing.

Of course he should be mentioned, he's a great of his era. I only have a problem when he's being mentioned as the greatest.

You cannot compare the impact & significance tyson had on the sport and beyond to that of mayweather. It's just the truth!

Isn't it shocking that Tyson didn't even make your top-5 - not in general boxing, nor in the heavyweight division (your list not mine). Yet you think he's greater than Mayweather - hysterical. grin

Tyson didn't make my top give because the list is star studded.

Your list is the same as mine with Mayweather to round up my top-5. Definitely can't forget how Joe Louis paved the way and broke barriers for black boxers. And Sugar Ray Robinson was pure genius. Sugar Ray Leonard did duck Hagler till towards the end of Hagler's career - and Hagler won the fight between the two of them, but the refs did him in. However, Sugar Ray Leonard had it all.

Also, if Hagler could make ya list of honourable mentions - why didn't you include both Hearns and Duran? Sugar Ray Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, and Duran made that era the best ever in boxing history. Too bad I missed that era, but my pops told me a lot about it, and I did watch all the documentaries about all those great boxers.

My top five (in no order): Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali, Joe Louis, Mayweather, and Sugar Ray Leonard. Next should be: Hagler, Hearns, and Duran. Roy Jones in his prime should make my top-20.

Fair list, at least we mostly agree on this

Stop comparing bums with Mayweather, mate. Marciano fought bums and pensioners. He fought so many bums and pensioners, he fought a lot of them more than once. That's how bogus his record is.

You're funny! So Marciano fought bums and pensioners while Mayweather has fought real gladiators right? Give me one real, terrifying opponent on Floyd's resume

As for Calzaghe, he ducked both Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins in their. He never fought outside Europe (90% of his fights were in the UK), apart from when he went to America to fight almost-retired Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins. And Hopkins did knock his ar.se out, the judges just cheated and gave Calzaghe the win. Joe Calzaghe won't even make top-50 best boxers ever. grin

That's why I say unbeaten record doesn't make one a great champion.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42am On May 17, 2015
50calibre:

Now you're making up theories grin

I dont make up stuff nor do conspiracy theories - I put the real shiit. C

heck this link from Darryl Francis, a former Tyson assistant (and it was confirmed by Tyson himself: Mike Tyson is mad at Floyd Mayweather over police report involving sexual assault claims http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/boxing/mike-tyson-is-mad-at-floyd-mayweather-over-police-report-involving-sexual-assault-claims/story-fnsyffvo-1227331087662

So the so called "die hard boxing fans" enjoy seeing a man run around the ring and hug his opponent for 12 rounds? In that case I'd rather be a "casual fan" for wanting to see a real fight.

Oh, but the same guy accused of "hugging his opponent for 12 rounds" actually threw and landed more punches than this so-called aggressive opponent, who was scared to throw punches after getting to straight rights to his face in the first round. Who's fooling who? grin

What Floyd does is not the sweet science, and will never be. You wanna see the sweet science? Watch Ali. He's the master tactician.

I hate to say this due to the utmost respect I've for Ali, but truth be told, Ali never had Mayweather's ring intelligence. Just look at how he adapts in fights and pick his opponents apart - that's pure boxing scientific genius. The only person close in that regard was Sugar Ray Leonard. Ali took too much punishment.

The sweet science is about imposing your will on another man, making him miss while you punish him emphatically and show him you're the better man. Mayweather doesn't punish his opponents, he runs from them and since he found a way to fool the Vegas judges, all he does connect a couple of feeble punches just to win rounds... That's nonsense!

Brev, you'll have to move to MMA or street brawling if you want to see punishment. Boxing is sweet science, and it's about winning on points.

But Pacman landed more vicious punches especially in the 4th, 6th and 12th round. Pacman was clearly the aggressor throughout the fight and all floyd wanted to do all night was run & hug... What the fuc*k is that?
Floyd probavly thought they were on a race track. The Internet was awash with funny memes of floyd doing a usain bolt in the ring grin

He landed flurries - yet the mofo claimed fake injury after he lost woefully. What a sore loser! grin

And as with all Floyd's opponent, Pacman came out looking prettier, floyd polishes his opponent's face during the fight, making them look prettier after the fight grin.... So much for the self acclaimed great. Pacman even inflicted more damage to Floyd with his fewer punches than vice versa, go and look at Floyd's swollen lip after the fight.

Hell yeah,he came out looking prettier, yet was dizzy and told Max Kellerman he won a bout he clearly lost by a wide margin - hysterical. The straight rights must have messed up his brain cells to get him that confused. grin

Do you think Floyd could have won that fight outside Vegas or the US?

He'll beat Pacman even in his own bedroom with Pacman's wife and kids as the ref and judges. grin

Of course yes!! It doesn't matter if it's a 8oz or 10oz gloves, if I get a clean shot at someone's face, it's impact will be visible. If Pacquiao at 145lb can do that, anyone above that weight with reasonable punching power can. Floyd's hands are so weak, I'd allow him punch me for fun. grin

This just shows you have never worn a boxing glove. I'll just stop there.

Yes!! In the Olympic though

And why do they use point in professional boxing with three judges?

Yeah it exacerbated after that fight but ali was already Parkinson's-bound way before that fight so we can't say punishment was the root cause. Ali is not the only boxer who took punishment.

Cumulative effect over a period of time, and Larry Holmes sealed it for him. After that fight, Ali was never the same again.

Of course he should be mentioned, he's a great of his era. I only have a problem when he's being mentioned as the greatest.

You cannot compare the impact & significance tyson had on the sport and beyond to that of mayweather. It's just the truth!

Check the highest grossing boxing bouts of all time and PPV numbers, then come back to me with who has the 3 out of the top-5. grin

Tyson didn't make my top give because the list is star studded.

For Tyson not to make your top-5 even in the heavyweight division - that has defeated all your arguments on this thread. It shows you don't even rate Tyson that high, but you just want to argue for the sake of it.

You're funny! So Marciano fought bums and pensioners while Mayweather has fought real gladiators right? Give me one real, terrifying opponent on Floyd's resume

That's why I say unbeaten record doesn't make one a great champion.

Brev, check the names of those Marciano fought - they were all bums, apart from the very old Joe Louis he fought, when Joe Louis was about to retire at age 37. And that was Joe Louis' last fight. He took that fight cos he needed money.

List of hall of (future) famers Mayweather fought: Diego Corrales, Castillo, Arturo Gatti, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, Saul Alvarez (still young but with a very bright future), and Manny Pacquiao. Notice I didn't add a prime Zab Judah there.

Respect the legend of Mayweather!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:58am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, if you can give Jay Z props for Rocafella despite the fact that Dame Dash was the businessman, while Jigga was the rapper - why can't Mayweather take the props for being a business genius? It takes two to tango, and they both combined to milk the sport.

All I'm saying is; you're highly over-rating Mayweather. I recognise and appreciate his ring intelligence, but I refuse to accept him as some business genius because he clearly isn't. Any athlete with money can hire a solid financial team to handle his affairs, that don't make him an Einstein. Even 50 cent who has great knowledge of the man doesn't speak so highly of his business acumen.

Undefeated and he made all the great boxers in this era look like bums in the ring. Tyson never did that. He got knocked out cold by Douglas, a bum. Got his ar.se whooped by Holyfield twice and turned into a cannibal. Ducked Lennox Lewis for a long time, and got knocked out cold when they finally met. grin

Which fighters did he make look like bums, are they the same ones he gave facials in the ring, the ones who came out looking prettier? Ok I hear you. grin

Fighting floyd is very frustrating, most of these guys lose out of frustration, chasing a man around the ring is not what they trained for.

Tyson made big scary men look like real bitc*hes. Tough guys like Holmes, Spinks, Berbick, even Bruno were made to look like women..... I don't think you knew Tyson. Douglas knocked out a tyson do what? Ali was knocked down by Henry cooper early in his career, that doesn't meant anything. For all we know, Tyson underrated Douglas and didn't train properly for the fight.

Holyfield fought dirty, very dirty. He was known to use headbut people in the ring.. Tyson also said recently that the Ref in thir first fight (Mills Lane I think) came into the ring drunk grin

Tyson didn't duck lewis, he just wasn't a big draw financially so he was paid to step aside for more lucrative bouts. You and I both know Lewis stood no chance against a prime tyson. When they finally fought, Tyson was way past his glory days, he was a drug addict, he was slow, he was lazy........ Yet it too Lewis 8 solid rounds to knockout tyson who was just a sitting duck after the first two rounds.

Do you think the boxing world gives hails that Lewis win as a great win? Hell no!!

Nobody cares about age - it's about longevity and body of work. If it were about the age you became a superstar, Robinho should be one of the greatest footballers ever right now. Lennox Lewis was a late bloomer, but that didn't stop him from being greater than Mike Tyson.

You're having a laugh now ain't you? Age matters so much in sport, I can't emphasise it enough. No football club will splash out on a 30+ Year old dude no matter how good he is. Robinho been in his prime young years wasn't considered the best. He was behind the shadow of Ronaldinho and kaka.

In what universe is Lennox Lewis greater than Mike Tyson? Nah!! You're definitely having a laugh grin

But you never answered my question. Is Tyson greater than Frazier since they were about the same height cos you made excuse for Tyson's height?

The difference in eras make it hard to compare but in some regards, of course Tyson is greater than Frazier. Don't forget Frazier's son faced Tyson early in his career and got pulverised in epic fashion.

How about list those he ducked? He never ducked anyone - they ducked him (Sugar Shane Mosley, Kostya Tszyu). And he did beat everyone they put in-front of him, hence he's undefeated.

How about amir khan? How about Pacquiao? He basically waited till Pacquiao was diminished before facing him. Same thing he did with De la Hoya and Cotto.

How about Floyd move up in weight class and face a knock out artist like Golovkin, just to prove his greatness?

But Tyson ducked Lennox Lewis. grin

Go watch his fights on YouTube to see how Mayweather was knocking people out before he started having problems with his hands.

How dare you compare a broken jaw with a broken hand? Mayweather fought with one hand and still won. If that isn't greatness, I don't know what it's. grin

What!! So a broken fist is worse than a broken jaw? I give up!

Tyson isn't top-5 on the biggest punchers ever list.

Really? So who and who makes the top five?

We're talking about net worth here, not what the fights the participated in made. If that were the case, Mayweather should be in billions.

Tyson's highest net worth was never more than $20 million, and that's me being extremely generous

Ok now you're being a comedian. Tyson made $30 million each for his fights against Bruce Seldon, Holyfield, and Lewis. Around the time he came out of prison, he had a net worth of around $200 million. Go and watch his undisputed show, he said he had an account balance of $100 million when he came out of prison in 96

You're confusing career earning with net worth. Over Tyson's career, he made in excess of $300 million, most of which he lavished. A guy who spent a million dollars in a London jewellery store in the early 2000s... You clearly didn't know mike tyson.

50 cent said it in a jokey way clowning around, but Charlamagne gave it life by releasing those tapes. If it were just 50cent, no one would have bothered cos 50cent can barely spell as well - just check his twitter. grin

Looool his twitter is hilarious I must admit but you're making excuses for floyd. He can't read else he should have accepted that challenge.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 25Calibre(m): 3:05am On May 17, 2015
cap28:
50 calibre listen to this Jamaican woman in Brixton, London telling Floyd Mayweather to his face that she doesn't know who the hell he is and that she only watches exciting fights like Tyson's fights , the look on Mayweather's face is priceless grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4AcphAvOM

Hahahah I've seem the video, he went there with the chip on his shoulders as usual & got cut down to size. grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 25Calibre(m): 3:09am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

Lol, if you can give Jay Z props for Rocafella despite the fact that Dame Dash was the businessman, while Jigga was the rapper - why can't Mayweather take the props for being a business genius? It takes two to tango, and they both combined to milk the sport.

Undefeated and he made all the great boxers in this era look like bums in the ring. Tyson never did that. He got knocked out cold by Douglas, a bum. Got his ar.se whooped by Holyfield twice and turned into a cannibal. Ducked Lennox Lewis for a long time, and got knocked out cold when they finally met. grin

Nobody cares about age - it's about longevity and body of work. If it were about the age you became a superstar, Robinho should be one of the greatest footballers ever right now. Lennox Lewis was a late bloomer, but that didn't stop him from being greater than Mike Tyson.

But you never answered my question. Is Tyson greater than Frazier since they were about the same height cos you made excuse for Tyson's height?

How about list those he ducked? He never ducked anyone - they ducked him (Sugar Shane Mosley, Kostya Tszyu). And he did beat everyone they put in-front of him, hence he's undefeated.

But Tyson ducked Lennox Lewis. grin

Go watch his fights on YouTube to see how Mayweather was knocking people out before he started having problems with his hands.

How dare you compare a broken jaw with a broken hand? Mayweather fought with one hand and still won. If that isn't greatness, I don't know what it's. grin

Tyson isn't top-5 on the biggest punchers ever list.

We're talking about net worth here, not what the fights the participated in made. If that were the case, Mayweather should be in billions.

Tyson's highest net worth was never more than $20 million, and that's me being extremely generous.

50 cent said it in a jokey way clowning around, but Charlamagne gave it life by releasing those tapes. If it were just 50cent, no one would have bothered cos 50cent can barely spell as well - just check his twitter. grin

I tried replying this post but anti-spam not banned me.

I will try to fix my reply later and show you how ridiculous many of the things you said here are.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 25Calibre(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

I dont make up stuff nor do conspiracy theories - I put the real shiit. C

heck this link from Darryl Francis, a former Tyson assistant (and it was confirmed by Tyson himself: Mike Tyson is mad at Floyd Mayweather over police report involving sexual assault claims http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/boxing/mike-tyson-is-mad-at-floyd-mayweather-over-police-report-involving-sexual-assault-claims/story-fnsyffvo-1227331087662

Yeah this I read after the fight. I mean all other excuses you made there.

Oh, but the same guy accused of "hugging his opponent for 12 rounds" actually threw and landed more punches than this so-called aggressive opponent, who was scared to throw punches after getting to straight rights to his face in the first round. Who's fooling who? grin

Of course he landed more baby punches, the question is, should baby punches count in professional boxing?

I hate to say this due to the utmost respect I've for Ali, but truth be told, Ali never had Mayweather's ring intelligence. Just look at how he adapts in fights and pick his opponents apart - that's pure boxing scientific genius. The only person close in that regard was Sugar Ray Leonard. Ali took too much punishment.

You get it wrong again. Ali took punishment on purpose (except for the Holmes fight). Are you kidding me, this guy prided himself on being too fast for his opponent to see

Brev, you'll have to move to MMA or street brawling if you want to see punishment. Boxing is sweet science, and it's about winning on points.

Well I guess so, since boxing (a sport I love) has been watered down to attract female viewers. I'd much rather move over to MMA when men are.

He landed flurries - yet the mofo claimed fake injury after he lost woefully. What a sore loser! grin

How's it a fake injury? The injury was documented and verified by a physician

Hell yeah,he came out looking prettier, yet was dizzy and told Max Kellerman he won a bout he clearly lost by a wide margin - hysterical. The straight rights must have messed up his brain cells to get him that confused. grin

Of course I was surprised to, Pacquiao felt like he was in a trance because he couldn't believe guy run, hug and baby punch for 12 rounds and win a fight. grin

He'll beat Pacman even in his own bedroom with Pacman's wife and kids as the ref and judges. grin

Ok he should agree to a rematch outside America, if possible he should go to the Philippines and beat him there. It could be our own thriller in Manila

This just shows you have never worn a boxing glove. I'll just stop there.

Nope I've not just worn boxing gloves, I've worked heavy bags and been in the receiving end of good shots with gloves and it hurts..... not as much as bare knuckle but enough to give you a swollen lip or cheek.

To think boxing gloves completely neutralises punching power, I'd say it's you who've never worn gloves before. I challenge you to go soar in a boxing gym and then come back lets have this discussion.

And why do they use point in professional boxing with three judges?

The judges are there to decide should incase two puss*ies are not able to KO each other.

Judging is a lucrative trade today unlike the 70s - 90s when they were mostly on vacation. grin

Cumulative effect over a period of time, and Larry Holmes sealed it for him. After that fight, Ali was never the same again.

Check the highest grossing boxing bouts of all time and PPV numbers, then come back to me with who has the 3 out of the top-5. grin

You're repeating the same thing, I said mayweather having the highest PPVs are just a reflection of the times. The record will surely be smashed in less than 10 years by another new champion.

For Tyson not to make your top-5 even in the heavyweight division - that has defeated all your arguments on this thread. It shows you don't even rate Tyson that high, but you just want to argue for the sake of it.

Tyson makes my top 10 but Mayweather doesn't

Brev, check the names of those Marciano fought - they were all bums, apart from the very old Joe Louis he fought, when Joe Louis was about to retire at age 37. And that was Joe Louis' last fight. He took that fight cos he needed money.

List of hall of (future) famers Mayweather fought: Diego Corrales, Castillo, Arturo Gatti, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, Saul Alvarez (still young but with a very bright future), and Manny Pacquiao. Notice I didn't add a prime Zab Judah there.

Respect the legend of Mayweather!

Yes!! Way-past-prime hall of famers... I understand.

I guess I can beat a fat Ricky Hatton or a 60 year old foreman and be considered a great grin

I really need to crash now, I would be back later today with my reply to that your blasphemous post grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 17, 2015
25Calibre:

Yeah this I read after the fight. I mean all other excuses you made there.

What other excuses are you alluding to? Is Holyfield not broke and bitter, and isn't that the same guy fighting and getting his broke ar.se beat up in ridiculous celebrity boxing match against Mitt Romney?

Is De La Hoya not hooked on crack and cocaine? And didn't he go to rehab for it? http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/oscar-de-la-hoya-cocaine-party-photos-rehab/

And hasn't almost all Golden Boy Promotions fighters left De La Hoya for Al Haymon? grin Stop grasping at straws - you lost the debate already.

Of course he landed more baby punches, the question is, should baby punches count in professional boxing?

Grasping at straws again, are we? If professional boxing were about how heavy your punches are - then Foreman, Sonny Liston, and Earnie Shavers should be the greatest boxers ever.

Anyway, how come ya Pacman failed to throw flurries in that bout, since that's what he's about? And how come Mayweather threw and landed more punches than? I guess the effective straight rights and jabs kept him at bay. If they were "baby punches", why didn't Pacman walk through them? grin

Brev, the more you post, the more obvious it's that you're a casual boxing fan...thus adding credence to my assertion that you don't really know much about the sweet science.

You get it wrong again. Ali took punishment on purpose (except for the Holmes fight). Are you kidding me, this guy prided himself on being too fast for his opponent to see

Yes, he took punishments on purpose to ware his opponents out, but look at where that got him with the Parkinson's disease. I bet Ali wished he never took those punishments.

However, Mayweather on the other mastered the craft and he fights without taking punishments. He'll retire almost 100% the same, with hundreds of dollars in pocket undefeated. That's supreme intelligence and greatness right there. Respect the legend, matey.

Well I guess so, since boxing (a sport I love) has been watered down to attract female viewers. I'd much rather move over to MMA when men are.

I think that's long overdue. We boxing purists aren't fans of folks destroying themselves in the sweet science. It's about exhibiting skills and high ring IQ, not brutish and animalistic behaviour.

How's it a fake injury? The injury was documented and verified by a physician

Bwahahahahahahaha. You mean the Physician they paid? So you actually believe a person with a tear in his shoulder would be able throw the flurries Pacman threw in the 4th and 6th round of that fight? The same injury that made Vitali Klitschko retire from his fight against Chris Byrd, despite winning handily before he had the tear? If you believe that, then you will believe that pigs do fly - hysterical. grin

Of course I was surprised to, Pacquiao felt like he was in a trance because he couldn't believe guy run, hug and baby punch for 12 rounds and win a fight. grin

You mean the same Pacman who was put to sleep by Marquez with a straight right, no? The same Marquez Mayweather schooled like an amateur? Pacman's claim to fame was steroid - he has been a bum since he stopped juicing up.

Ok he should agree to a rematch outside America, if possible he should go to the Philippines and beat him there. It could be our own thriller in Manila

No one wants to a see another one-sided rematch unless Pacman can agree to fight in his bedroom, with his wife and kids as ref and judges. That's the only way he'll have a chance. grin

Nope I've not just worn boxing gloves, I've worked heavy bags and been in the receiving end of good shots with gloves and it hurts..... not as much as bare knuckle but enough to give you a swollen lip or cheek.

To think boxing gloves completely neutralises punching power, I'd say it's you who've never worn gloves before. I challenge you to go soar in a boxing gym and then come back lets have this discussion.

Mayweather wears 8oz and 10oz gloves because his hands are messed up - and with those extra fluffy gloves, you can't really hurt people. Pacman and other punchers wear the Cleto Reyes the puncher's gloves - peep the difference.

With Mayweather's gloves, you won't even be able to inflict the slightest damage on anyone's face. This just shows you have never worn boxing gloves.

The judges are there to decide should incase two puss*ies are not able to KO each other.

Judging is a lucrative trade today unlike the 70s - 90s when they were mostly on vacation. grin

Like Mike Tyson turning into a cannibal and biting Holyfield's ear off, after getting pummeled, no? grin

Tyson took so much beating in that bout that I actually felt sorry for him. And Holyfield isn't even top-20 greatest heavyweight fighters ever.

You're repeating the same thing, I said mayweather having the highest PPVs are just a reflection of the times. The record will surely be smashed in less than 10 years by another new champion.

Till then, just respect his hustle and the fact that he's not getting ra.ped like Tyson was ganked in his ar.se for his peez by Bob Arum and Don King.

Tyson makes my top 10 but Mayweather doesn't

Not surprised cos you're a casual boxing fan, not a purist. The same Tyson who ducked Lennox Lewis till he was broke and needed the money? Yet his ar.se got put to sleep when they met. The cannibal who bit Holyfield's ear off after getting pummeled? The same Tyson who was put to sleep by Douglas? grin

Mayweather is way above him.

Yes!! Way-past-prime hall of famers... I understand.

I guess I can beat a fat Ricky Hatton or a 60 year old foreman and be considered a great grin

I really need to crash now, I would be back later today with my reply to that your blasphemous post grin

Oh, undefeated Corrales in his 20s (same age as Mayweather then) with big punching power, who was touted as the next big thing, was past his prime? Arturo Gatti the warrior was past his prime? Undefeated Ricky Hatton and a world champion at the time was past his prime? Young Castillo was past his prime? De La Hoya a world champion at 154 back then was past his prime? Shane Mosely a world champion coming off two great victories was past his prime? Cotto a world champion, who's still fighting and beating boxers, at 154 (not the catchweight Pacman fought him at) was past his prime? A young Saul Alvarez the next big thing in boxing and a big puncher who just knocked out Kirkland last week was past his prime?

Stop grasping at straws - you lost the argument when Tyson didn't make your top-5 even in the heavyweight division. Mayweather dominated his era, fought everyone and remained undefeated. While Tyson ducked Lennox Lewis. Got put to sleep by Douglas in his prime. And turned into a cannibal in the ring. Enough said. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
Shymmexx for someone who claims to be a boxing purist you seem pretty clueless. Why do you keep repeating that garbage about Douglas knocking Tyson out cold? Have you ever watched that fight? Obviously not, because if you had you would have known that Tyson was supposed to have won that fight because he knocked Douglas out in the 8th round, unfortunately for some unknown reason the referee did not start the count until Douglas had been on the canvas for at least 3 full seconds, Douglas managed to stagger to his knees at the count of 13 after which the bell went. Its obvious Tyson was not supposed to win that fight. Also Tyson was in very bad shape and did not train at all for it, watch his broadway play he says all these things in the play, to make matters worse he didn't have proper corner men as Don King had replaced Kevin Rooney with some of his hood relatives who knew nothing about boxing, as a result Tyson's swollen eye wasn't properly treated which impaired his vision. Stop repeating garbage over and over again when you haven't done your research. Heres a clip of the fight you can fast forward to 2:49 to see where Tyson floors Douglas with an uppercut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_GvtIxhJyE

Also can you stop repeating the lie that Douglas knocked Tyson out cold - as you can see very clearly Tyson is getting to his feet by the 9th count.

This is what a proper fight looks like, can you imagine punk ass b.tch Mayweather surviving 2 seconds in the ring if he had to fight like this?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
Mayweather is a punk ass piece of sh.it who is too cowardly to fight like a man, his speciality is beating women not men, he doesn't even respect his own father, check out how he squares up to his own father , the man who made him whatever it is he claims to be today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IbxEkx4sog
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 1:27pm On May 17, 2015
50 calibre - watch this very interesting study and analysis of Mike Tyson's peek-a-boo style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMsDu9E6QA
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
cap28:
Shymmexx for someone who claims to be a boxing purist you seem pretty clueless. Why do you keep repeating that garbage about Douglas knocking Tyson out cold? Have you ever watched that fight? Obviously not, because if you had you would have known that Tyson was supposed to have won that fight because he knocked Douglas out in the 8th round, unfortunately for some unknown reason the referee did not start the count until Douglas had been on the canvas for at least 3 full seconds, Douglas managed to stagger to his knees at the count of 13 after which the bell went. Its obvious Tyson was not supposed to win that fight. Also Tyson was in very bad shape and did not train at all for it, watch his broadway play he says all these things in the play, to make matters worse he didn't have proper corner men as Don King had replaced Kevin Rooney with some of his hood relatives who knew nothing about boxing, as a result Tyson's swollen eye wasn't properly treated which impaired his vision. Stop repeating garbage over and over again when you haven't done your research. Heres a clip of the fight you can fast forward to 2:49 to see where Tyson floors Douglas with an uppercut:

Also can you stop repeating the lie that Douglas knocked Tyson out cold - as you can see very clearly Tyson is getting to his feet by the 9th count.

This is what a proper fight looks like, can you imagine punk ass b.tch Mayweather surviving 2 seconds in the ring if he had to fight like this?

Hahahahaha!

The video just defeated your whole argument. Even in the video, Buster Douglas dominated Mike Tyson, from the beginning to the end, with more than enough punishments - save for when he got carried away and left his chin open for Tyson's upper-cut. That was when he was knocked out, and he did recover to put Tyson to sleep. So where was the peek-a-boo? If the fight had gone all the way, Douglas would have won on UD cos he dominated the one-sided fight. Don't ever compare that style to how Mayweather perfected the shoulder roll and the effectiveness of his style in the ring.

Bear in mind that Douglas was a bum - decent boxer, but nothing great about him. Holyfield also wasn't that great but he defeated Tyson twice and turned him into a cannibal. However, no one has ever beaten nor dominated Mayweather in the ring - never happened. He picks them apart and schools them like amateurs. Greatness right there. grin

Don't hate, just celebrate. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 17, 2015
Now watch Mayweather vs. undefeated Diego Corrales, the big puncher and the one everyone touted to beat him back then. That was before he started having hand problems and his hands became brittle.

Watch him knock Corrales out five times. grin Corrales was the best boxer in that division back then, but after this fight, he was never the same. Greatness of Mayweather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb4iphee5z4
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
50calibre and cap28

Like I said yesterday: Mike Tyson never had more than $20 million in his account. All those lies about $400 million are just basically paper figures - all the boxers during that era got ra.ped.

Buster Douglas' interview on Howard Stern should shed more light on how they were ra.ped (you can watch the whole interview here: https://www.utube.com/watch?v=5crnzoSxtZE and https://www.utube.com/watch?v=sS19yFyfUIY) Change the "u" in the link to "You" and watch the videos - I don't want the videos to mess up my post.

Excerpt from the interview:

Douglas vs Holyfield was a reported $24.6 million payday for Douglas, though years later he said on the Howard Stern show he walked away with $1.5 million after taxes, managers, trainers, etc. In that same interview he said he received $1.3 million for the Tyson win, but for the same reasons netted $15,000.

^^^^This is why they're all jealous of Mayweather and how he has been able to turn the business in his favour, by cutting off the white folks and Jewish leeches. He owns his own company and everything, with Al Haymon as his advisor. grin

GREATNESS - proud of the black man. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Shymmexx:

Tyson declared bankruptcy in 2003, despite receiving over US$30 million for several of his fights and $300 million during his career.Same year rapper, 50 Cent bought Mike Tyson‘s Farmington, Conn., mansion for $4.1 million.

He is ranked #16 on Ring Magazine’s list of 100 greatest punchers of all time.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/boxer/mike-tyson-net-worth/
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
cap28:
Shymmexx:

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/boxer/mike-tyson-net-worth/

Received on paper, but he was walking home with less than $2 million out of the alleged $30 million payday.

Check the Buster Douglas interview to see how boxers were ra.ped back then. That was why they all went broke quick. Something Mayweather has been able to put an end to and created a blueprint for future boxers. grin

I reiterate: Tyson NEVER had $20 million in his bank account.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
Greatness of Floyd "Pretty Boy and Money" Mayweather continued.

Mayweather vs. Arturo Gatti the warrior in the ring and hall of famer. grin Before the brittle hands!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYBdp5ljS0
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
Cap28

Erm, you and 50cal need to stop bringing Muhammad Ali into this debate cos that's one black hero I vowed never to say anything negative about. You know what? - when I was in a dark place during my late teen years, and I needed to find solace in something - the books about Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, and Steven Biko changed my life forever. That's was way before I discovered the greatness/teachings of Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Prof. Chancellor Williams, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, and Dr. Leonard Jeffries. Way before young Dr. Marc Lamont Hill became my mentor.

You complain everyday about the "white devil" but on the flip-side hate on those who are tired of complaining and are taking the initiative to right the wrongs and achieve greatness their own way, with black economics. You sound like MLK when he was marching everywhere without creating a blueprint for black folks on how to survive, maintain their neighbourhoods, and keep black economics/pride intact. Like Jesse Jackson when stood there when MLK was assassinated (he probably pointed him out like Judas) but never bothered to pick up his body and help him. Like Al Sharpton who's always race-baiting and marching everywhere like a clown, without proffering solutions - but on the flip-side act as an informant to the FEDS and FBI. Like Nelson Mandela when he came out of prison and negotiated the future of his own people away for hero status. Like the Moors, the biggest race traitors in history.

If you want to be a certified pro-black soldier, you definitely need to stop propagating evil saturated everywhere by the media to tear a successful black man, who did everything his own way, down. While trying to uplift a guy (great boxer) who never created anything for the people, apart from making white people rich. Anyway, I won't be surprised if you were to come here tomorrow and start blaming "white devil" like you always do, without proffering solutions. This generation is tired of complaining - we're making the initiative. Join the train, or get left behind.

Still got love for you, black man.

Shalom!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
Shymmexx when are you going to get off your knees and stop bowing at the alter of a two bit illiterate punk.

All along ive kept quiet while you've spouted this crap about how Mayweather is all about black economic empowerment bla bla bla.

Well guess what your hero said when he was asked whether he would donate money to poor people in Africa.

"Why should I donate money to poor people in Africa, what has Africa ever done for me". He then went on to say he doesn't want to end up broke by helping other people because he's worked hard for the money therefore if he's going to spend money he's going to spend it on himself. That's what this ignorant ass illitrerate half baked punk ass sh.t hole had the nerve to say and that's the kind of low life piece of shi.t you worship - it says a lot about your value system and your level of self hate.

This is a punk who thinks nothing of spending $5m on a high class pro.stitute who has made it abundantly clear she's only around him for his money, a woman who after using him aborted his twins and ran off with his best friend - this is the kind of lowlife self hating punk you respect - shame on you!
This self hating wife beater, openly tries to fight his own father in public, beats up his baby mothers and ex stripper girlfriends and has zero knowledge of self and you one of his most ardent supporters has the cheek to step to me to preach about black power and black economic empowerment you've got some nerve.

bros do not not preach to me about Malcolm X, Steve Biko or even MLK because you are yet to even begin to grasp the essence of what any of these great men stood for, stick to worshipping this no good, low down, self hating punk ass b.tich who is probably one of the many crack babies that were born in the US black ghettos in the late 1970s and 80s when crack cocaine was being used by the US govt to ravage the black community.

The idea that black people are jealous of this stark illiterate who is likely to go broke in a couple of years after all of the vultures around him have sucked him dry is at best the joke of the century. Who in their right mind would be jealous of an illiterate who cant tell the difference between his friends and his enemies, who spends $5m on a woman who couldn't care if he lived or died but wont donate a penny towards noble causes or even attempt to reach out to his ancestral land. You and him deserve each other.

Punk ass would rather spend his money on important things like strippers and pro.stitutes and in important high end stores like De Beers, Louis Vuiton, Armani, Maybach and Bentley as well as strip clubs, casinos and LovePeddler house joints, but spend money on sponsoring the education of a few children in Africa who are mired in poverty, no that would be a complete waste. To think that this punk wouldn't even have been able to get a job as a cleaner in any of those places had he not been a boxer smdh.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

What other excuses are you alluding to? Is Holyfield not broke and bitter, and isn't that the same guy fighting and getting his broke ar.se beat up in ridiculous celebrity boxing match against Mitt Romney?

Is De La Hoya not hooked on crack and cocaine? And didn't he go to rehab for it? http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/oscar-de-la-hoya-cocaine-party-photos-rehab/

And hasn't almost all Golden Boy Promotions fighters left De La Hoya for Al Haymon? grin Stop grasping at straws - you lost the debate already.

I'm back!! Anti spam bot banned me but I'm free now.

You're making up ridiculous theories again, mixing up loads of things which are irrelevant in this context, taking people's personal problems and pinning it as a reason for their opinion... That's just ridiculous.

Whether Holyfield is broke or De la Hoya a drug addict, that's completely irrelevant, they don't have some personal vendetta against Floyd. No matter how much you might want to deny it, their opinions count in the boxing world.

The Romney fight was for charity, it didn't even last 2 rounds.... Another irrelevant point. You're the one grasping at straws here. Give me something solid not you're baseless theories or you can convince yourself you've won the debate.

Grasping at straws again, are we? If professional boxing were about how heavy your punches are - then Foreman, Sonny Liston, and Earnie Shavers should be the greatest boxers ever.

But they are one of the greatest boxers ever so what's your point? Ali who is widely acknowledged as the greatest, had reasonable punching power to go along with his array of skills and so did Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Johnson and Joe Louis. Your boy floyd is just a baby fighter, he should be in the Olympics.

I can agree Floyd is the greatest Olympian ever (he even lost his fight in the 96 Olympics) grin

Anyway, how come ya Pacman failed to throw flurries in that bout, since that's what he's about? And how come Mayweather threw and landed more punches than? I guess the effective straight rights and jabs kept him at bay. If they were "baby punches", why didn't Pacman walk through them? grin

He unleashed vicious flurries on Mayweather, didn't you watch the fight? Mayweather was doing a Usain Bolt and Pacquiao was chasing him around.

Brev, the more you post, the more obvious it's that you're a casual boxing fan...thus adding credence to my assertion that you don't really know much about the sweet science.

Nah bruv!! Based on some of the things I've seen you say here, you're the casual boxing fan here. In fact I dare say you're more of a Mayweather fan than a boxing fan.

Iv heard countless debates with mayweather fans, I've listen to different types of mayweather fans, ranging from the sentimental/biased ones to the ones who truely believe he's that great but none of them has ever over-exaggerated his abilities as much as you've done, nor uttered some downright blasphemous statements like you have e.g "Tyson never had more than $20 million his account". .

This statement right here is irrefutable proof that you're still a boxing newbie of the Mayweather era because no boxing fan of the 90s could have said this. So I won't even bother arguing this.

Yes, he took punishments on purpose to ware his opponents out, but look at where that got him with the Parkinson's disease. I bet Ali wished he never took those punishments.

However, Mayweather on the other mastered the craft and he fights without taking punishments. He'll retire almost 100% the same, with hundreds of dollars in pocket undefeated. That's supreme intelligence and greatness right there. Respect the legend, matey.

Of course I respect the legend, the legend of Mayweather the escape artist, the Houdini of boxing.. That I respect him for, not his boxing.

Like I said before, I don't have any problem with being defensive, I would also try to avoid punishment if I was a boxer. What I have problems with is running and not fighting.

I think that's long overdue. We boxing purists aren't fans of folks destroying themselves in the sweet science. It's about exhibiting skills and high ring IQ, not brutish and animalistic behaviour.

Lool you not even a boxing purist. Well I guess they could invent virtual boxing so the risk of damage would be completely eliminated. Boxing is a brute sport, that's the undeniable reality, a sport where two people lace gloves and try to punch each other on the face, is a brute sport. IQ only makes is better to watch.

Bwahahahahahahaha. You mean the Physician they paid? So you actually believe a person with a tear in his shoulder would be able throw the flurries Pacman threw in the 4th and 6th round of that fight? The same injury that made Vitali Klitschko retire from his fight against Chris Byrd, despite winning handily before he had the tear? If you believe that, then you will believe that pigs do fly - hysterical. grin

You were the accountant who paid the physician right? Loool Pacquiao was denied an anti-inflammatory shot before the fight by the boxing commission because he his team failed to tick the appropriate box. His injury occurred in training, it's well documented and he's undergone surgery to repair it which would keep him out for a year. Again!! No point here

You mean the same Pacman who was put to sleep by Marquez with a straight right, no? The same Marquez Mayweather schooled like an amateur? Pacman's claim to fame was steroid - he has been a bum since he stopped juicing up.

Lool another amateur comment, boxing (and sports in general) doesn't work that way. Frazier have Ali hell, even defeated him once but the same Frazier was pulverised by Foreman who Ali knocked out. Again!! No point here.

No one wants to a see another one-sided rematch unless Pacman can agree to fight in his bedroom, with his wife and kids as ref and judges. That's the only way he'll have a chance. grin

Then Floyd has nothing to fear, since money is his true motivation, he can as well accept a rematch and rake in more money.

Mayweather wears 8oz and 10oz gloves because his hands are messed up - and with those extra fluffy gloves, you can't really hurt people. Pacman and other punchers wear the Cleto Reyes the puncher's gloves - peep the difference.

With Mayweather's gloves, you won't even be able to inflict the slightest damage on anyone's face. This just shows you have never worn boxing gloves.

Like I said, some things are better experienced that told, it's easy to be an armchair, Internet analyst but nothing beats a first hand experience. Visit that boxing gym I told you of and spar with one or two people, thèn come back lets talk.

I've seen people tooth get knocked loose by amateurs with gloves, talk more a professional. Lol

Like Mike Tyson turning into a cannibal and biting Holyfield's ear off, after getting pummeled, no? grin

Just like your boy floyd sucker punching a man who wasn't looking and accepting it as a win.. What a puss*y

Tyson took so much beating in that bout that I actually felt sorry for him. And Holyfield isn't even top-20 greatest heavyweight fighters ever.

Yes tyson took punishment in the fight, that I accept, I accept when reasonable points are made, I try to be objective as possible.

However it took Lewis 8 rounds to knock out an out of shape, lazy tyson. What do you think could have happened if Tyson was in his prime. Tyson took big shots in that fight, absorbed it and kept coming forward, tyson had a very thick neck which could absorb punches.

You should know tyson was finished by then, he went on to lose more fights against epic bums

Till then, just respect his hustle and the fact that he's not getting ra.ped like Tyson was ganked in his ar.se for his peez by Bob Arum and Don King.

Of course I respect the hustle but that doesn't mean I can't speak the truth.

Not surprised cos you're a casual boxing fan, not a purist. The same Tyson who ducked Lennox Lewis till he was broke and needed the money? Yet his ar.se got put to sleep when they met. The cannibal who bit Holyfield's ear off after getting pummeled? The same Tyson who was put to sleep by Douglas? grin

You're repeating yourself now, your comments are going in a loop. You've even contradicted yourself here.

Few posts ago you said you defend Tyson against people who think he ducked lewis, now you're saying something else. Which side are you on exactly?

Anybody can get KOed, Henry Cooper Knocked ali out.

Mayweather is way above him.

Oh, undefeated Corrales in his 20s (same age as Mayweather then) with big punching power, who was touted as the next big thing, was past his prime? Arturo Gatti the warrior was past his prime? Undefeated Ricky Hatton and a world champion at the time was past his prime? Young Castillo was past his prime? De La Hoya a world champion at 154 back then was past his prime? Shane Mosely a world champion coming off two great victories was past his prime? Cotto a world champion, who's still fighting and beating boxers, at 154 (not the catchweight Pacman fought him at) was past his prime? A young Saul Alvarez the next big thing in boxing and a big puncher who just knocked out Kirkland last week was past his prime?

Stop grasping at straws - you lost the argument when Tyson didn't make your top-5 even in the heavyweight division. Mayweather dominated his era, fought everyone and remained undefeated. While Tyson ducked Lennox Lewis. Got put to sleep by Douglas in his prime. And turned into a cannibal in the ring. Enough said. grin

Your comments are now playing on a loop grin

All these guys lost to floyd because they weren't trained to chase after a man in the ring.

Maidana punished floyd, hit him more times than anyone expected, backed him up against the ropes many times. Shane Mosley almost destroyed Floyd's face with a powerful right hand.... So much for the greatest defensive boxer.

Pacquiao is greater than Floyd, mark what I say, posterity will validate this. Pacman has gone up many weight classes and won titles, he's fighting at 147lb which isn't he's natural weight and he's able to still dominate. While floyd a natural 135-147lb is sitting comfortably.

He should move up in weight and face the new kid on the block Gennady Golovkin, lets see what happens.

Note!! I've replied to your comment from yesterday
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
cap28:
50 calibre - watch this very interesting study and analysis of Mike Tyson's peek-a-boo style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMsDu9E6QA

Very insightful

ShymmexOBE fails to comprehend the brilliance of Iron Mike Tyson... A man so bad they nicknamed him the baddest man on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
Shymmexx you make me laugh when you say Tyson helped the white man get richer, what the fck do you think Punk ass b.tch Mayweather is doing? Where does he buy his jewellery, his clothes, his cars and his homes from is it the black man or the white man. If ever there was anyone who props up and promotes white supremacy its this punk, He spends millions of dollars in casinos owned by the same Jews and whites that you claim to hate but you cant bow down low enough for. He looks for the lightest looking black woman to have on his arm and you hail him for that, yet you have the nerve to say he's all about black empowerment, hello is anyone at home?

What would it cost this punk to invest his money in the black community, the money this fool spends on one watch is what could be used to elevate a lot of young black men in his own community, does he do that ? of course not because to him that would be a complete waste of money.

Floyd Mayweather and others like him eg 50 cent, Jay Z, Kanye West and other self hating low life punks are the epitome of self hate and unmitigated greed, they are the posters boys of white supremacy and the most repugnant form of selfishness and they are the reason why the young black men and women of today will sink to any level in order to get money. Wasn't it 50 cent who said get rich or die trying? According to these cancerous scumbags there is no place for real values in todays society because the end justifies the means.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Borderless: 6:57pm On May 17, 2015
Oshio's mouth during the kiss be like he wants to spit venom!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
Why should I give money to Africa, what has Africa ever done for me - Floyd Mayweather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB8bkXXcEGA

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
Pro black Mayweather helping the black community:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEEm9cm841E
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
The baddest man on the planet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lR2LM9rNQ
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
50calibre:

Very insightful

ShymmexOBE fails to comprehend the brilliance of Iron Mike Tyson... A man so bad they nicknamed him the baddest man on the planet.

The brilliance that made the bum, Buster Douglas, beat him like he stole something (watch the video Cap28 posted lool)? Ditto how Holyfield pummeled him, and turned him in to a cannibal? Or how he ducked Lennox Lewis for years till he was broke and got knocked the fvck out? grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Afrobeau: 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
This is really funny. For everyone saying the girl is pretty, she is not exceptionally pretty, she's just fair and make up is more noticeable. Besides, she's young enough to be his grand daughter. This is ridiculous as it's obvious this marriage is based on financial gains on the part of the girl and on other benefits for Oshiomole. This man has been making headlines because of ridiculous choices recently.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by cap28: 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

The brilliance that made the bum, Buster Douglas, beat him like he stole something (watch the video Cap28 posted lool)? Ditto how Holyfield pummeled him, and turned him in to a cannibal? Or how he ducked Lennox Lewis for years till he was broke and got knocked the fvck out? grin

You are a lost cause bro, what were you doing at the age of 20? Mike Tyson will go down in history for becoming the world's youngest heavy weight champ at the tender age of 20.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
cap28:
Shymmexx you make me laugh when you say Tyson helped the white man get richer, what the fck do you think Punk ass b.tch Mayweather is doing? Where does he buy his jewellery, his clothes, his cars and his homes from is it the black man or the white man. If ever there was anyone who props up and promotes white supremacy its this punk, He spends millions of dollars in casinos owned by the same Jews and whites that you claim to hate but you cant bow down low enough for. He looks for the lightest looking black woman to have on his arm and you hail him for that, yet you have the nerve to say he's all about black empowerment, hello is anyone at home?

What would it cost this punk to invest his money in the black community, the money this fool spends on one watch is what could be used to elevate a lot of young black men in his own community, does he do that ? of course not because to him that would be a complete waste of money.

Floyd Mayweather and others like him eg 50 cent, Jay Z, Kanye West and other self hating low life punks are the epitome of self hate and unmitigated greed, they are the posters boys of white supremacy and the most repugnant form of selfishness and they are the reason why the young black men and women of today will sink to any level in order to get money. Wasn't it 50 cent who said get rich or die trying? According to these cancerous scumbags there is no place for real values in todays society because the end justifies the means.

Bwahahahaha. I knew you were going to post this - and I was patiently waiting for it.

Yes, he was obnoxious in whatever he said cos he doesn't understand the need for every black person to always rally around Africa, and try as much as possible to help, so as to project a universal great image of black people. Once Africa finds its way into the league of nations and takes its rightful place - every black person on this planet will feel the impact. That's just me looking at it, from a deeper perspective due to my level of consciousness. Ditto he can expand his business empire into Africa and become stupendously richer than he's now, like Isaiah Washington is doing in Sierra Leone and a host of others across the continent.

However, really and truly bruddah, on the surface, did he tell a lie? What has Africa done for him? Where was Africa when mum and dad were in jail and he was living on the streets as a kid, and had to turn to the gym for succour? Has Africa ever reached out to black people in America to offer them help through all their trials and tribulation (on the flip-side AAs have done a lot for Africa - and I can list gazillion of influences)? How are those Africans who have stolen billions from Africa helping and why should he be the one to carry the burden with the money he worked hard for when there are thousands of stupendously rich Africans who benefited from the continent who have refused to help? How about Africa looking inwards and telling those corrupt thieves who stole from it, to help?

I remember my boy (he was the third of my tripod of closest friends all through Uni), who's also of Nigerian descent, and was born here as well but from Brixton used to say the same thing when we were in Uni, during the period when we were all embracing Afrocentricism. He used to say fvck Nigeria - and what has Nigeria done for him? Where was Nigeria when he was drinking cereal with water and sugar, and robbing people at night as a kid at the cash point just to get money to help his parents with the heating? And why didn't Nigeria save his mother who went there for holiday after 20 years and ended up dying right there in the country? Once you look at it from his perspective, you'll get where he's coming cos Nigeria isn't a poor country by any stretch and there are tons of Nigerians who're stupendously rich - so they should be the ones helping Africa, not someone like him who has never benefited anything from the place. Heck, they killed his mum. So can you fault him for that?

However, have you ever tried to look at the bigger picture and mirror what he's doing here with his moves with Al Haymon? They're breaking barriers and creating ways for future generations. Yes, he isn't perfect - but the economics is greater than his imperfection. It's just like how Jay Z is trying to break the Jewish record companies' monopoly with Tidal - can you hate on that regardless of whatever imperfections he has? It's like trying to critique Che Guevara for what he said about black people, and not remembering the fact that he actually went to Zaire to fight side by side with Africans against the beast created by King Leopold. Black man, you still have a long way to go when it comes to understanding the dynamics of the world. It's not by being overly emotional and race-baiting, with the blame game (blaming the "white devil" at every opportunity) - while spouting the same evil by the white media to destroy other black people trying to create something.

Furthermore, aren't light skinned black women also black? Stop the colourism, black is black regardless of the shade and there's no crime in having a preference. The most important thing is that he dates and has kids with black women - period. Unlike other folks who opt for white women as soon as they get rich. Moreover, isn't Mike Tyson also guilty of the same crime? Why are you leaving him out of the critique? Hypocrite much? The funniest thing is that for everything you accused him of, Tyson has done worse. You accused him of domestic violence (despite the fact that there was never proofs of physical injuries and one of the women is back with him singing his praises everywhere) - but Tyson rap.ed a woman, was accused of sexual assault, and has been accused of domestic violence countless of times. grin

You just hate this guy because that's what the white man wants you to do for not playing by the white man's rule. Hysterical coming from Mr. Almighty Pro-black militant. So you can actually be a tool for the white man, black man? Hmmm...shyte happens and it happens all the time to negroes. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
cap28:

You are a lost cause bro, what were you doing at the age of 20? Mike Tyson will go down in history for becoming the world's youngest heavy weight champ at the tender age of 20.

Lol, you're the lost cause. Now you're getting emotional. grin

At 20, I was doing things Tyson will never be able to achieve in this life time. Just as I can't touch his exploit in boxing.

What were you doing at 20, if I may ask? Blaming the "white devil" while sitting there and hating on a next successful black man with a blueprint on how to achieve greatness his own way, without following the rules of the white man? tongue
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 17, 2015
50calibre:

I'm back!! Anti spam bot banned me but I'm free now.

You're making up ridiculous theories again, mixing up loads of things which are irrelevant in this context, taking people's personal problems and pinning it as a reason for their opinion... That's just ridiculous.

Whether Holyfield is broke or De la Hoya a drug addict, that's completely irrelevant, they don't have some personal vendetta against Floyd. No matter how much you might want to deny it, their opinions count in the boxing world.

The Romney fight was for charity, it didn't even last 2 rounds.... Another irrelevant point. You're the one grasping at straws here. Give me something solid not you're baseless theories or you can convince yourself you've won the debate.

What theories are you alluding to? I posted links to everything I said, yet you're still grasping at straws - just say you have to argument, end of. Utter ridiculous and innuendo rebuttals won't cut it with me.

But they are one of the greatest boxers ever so what's your point? Ali who is widely acknowledged as the greatest, had reasonable punching power to go along with his array of skills and so did Sugar Ray Robinson, Jack Johnson and Joe Louis. Your boy floyd is just a baby fighter, he should be in the Olympics.

You sound pained. Baby fighter who has beaten everyone put in-front of him and remained undefeated. Brev, stick to brawling - you're just showing yourself out the more you post.

The sweet science is about BOXING not BRAWLING!

He unleashed vicious flurries on Mayweather, didn't you watch the fight? Mayweather was doing a Usain Bolt and Pacquiao was chasing him around.

It's obvious you never paid attention to the fight cos you were looking for a brawling contest. If you did, you would have see what happened in the 4th and 6th round. Pacman the roid biiitch threw flurries and won both rounds convincing yet the biitch claimed a fake injury after the fight.

Nah bruv!! Based on some of the things I've seen you say here, you're the casual boxing fan here. In fact I dare say you're more of a Mayweather fan than a boxing fan.

Iv heard countless debates with mayweather fans, I've listen to different types of mayweather fans, ranging from the sentimental/biased ones to the ones who truely believe he's that great but none of them has ever over-exaggerated his abilities as much as you've done, nor uttered some downright blasphemous statements like you have e.g "Tyson never had more than $20 million his account". .

This statement right here is irrefutable proof that you're still a boxing newbie of the Mayweather era because no boxing fan of the 90s could have said this. So I won't even bother arguing this.

Of course I respect the legend, the legend of Mayweather the escape artist, the Houdini of boxing.. That I respect him for, not his boxing.

Like I said before, I don't have any problem with being defensive, I would also try to avoid punishment if I was a boxer. What I have problems with is running and not fighting.

Lool you not even a boxing purist. Well I guess they could invent virtual boxing so the risk of damage would be completely eliminated. Boxing is a brute sport, that's the undeniable reality, a sport where two people lace gloves and try to punch each other on the face, is a brute sport. IQ only makes is better to watch.

You were the accountant who paid the physician right? Loool Pacquiao was denied an anti-inflammatory shot before the fight by the boxing commission because he his team failed to tick the appropriate box. His injury occurred in training, it's well documented and he's undergone surgery to repair it which would keep him out for a year. Again!! No point here

Lool another amateur comment, boxing (and sports in general) doesn't work that way. Frazier have Ali hell, even defeated him once but the same Frazier was pulverised by Foreman who Ali knocked out. Again!! No point here.

Then Floyd has nothing to fear, since money is his true motivation, he can as well accept a rematch and rake in more money.

Like I said, some things are better experienced that told, it's easy to be an armchair, Internet analyst but nothing beats a first hand experience. Visit that boxing gym I told you of and spar with one or two people, thèn come back lets talk.

I've seen people tooth get knocked loose by amateurs with gloves, talk more a professional. Lol

Just like your boy floyd sucker punching a man who wasn't looking and accepting it as a win.. What a puss*y

Yes tyson took punishment in the fight, that I accept, I accept when reasonable points are made, I try to be objective as possible.

However it took Lewis 8 rounds to knock out an out of shape, lazy tyson. What do you think could have happened if Tyson was in his prime. Tyson took big shots in that fight, absorbed it and kept coming forward, tyson had a very thick neck which could absorb punches.

You should know tyson was finished by then, he went on to lose more fights against epic bums

Of course I respect the hustle but that doesn't mean I can't speak the truth.

You're repeating yourself now, your comments are going in a loop. You've even contradicted yourself here.

Few posts ago you said you defend Tyson against people who think he ducked lewis, now you're saying something else. Which side are you on exactly?

Anybody can get KOed, Henry Cooper Knocked ali out.

Your comments are now playing on a loop grin

All these guys lost to floyd because they weren't trained to chase after a man in the ring.

Maidana punished floyd, hit him more times than anyone expected, backed him up against the ropes many times. Shane Mosley almost destroyed Floyd's face with a powerful right hand.... So much for the greatest defensive boxer.

Pacquiao is greater than Floyd, mark what I say, posterity will validate this. Pacman has gone up many weight classes and won titles, he's fighting at 147lb which isn't he's natural weight and he's able to still dominate. While floyd a natural 135-147lb is sitting comfortably.

I can't keep regurgitating the same thing over and over again. Read all my previous post to Cap28 and all the links I provided about how Tyson NEVER had $20 million in his account. Ditto all the videos I posted.

You lost when you failed to even include Tyson even in ya top-5 heavyweight fighters ever. You're basically just arguing for the sake of it. It's boring now.

He should move up in weight and face the new kid on the block Gennady Golovkin, lets see what happens.

Why not tell him to move up to the heavyweight division to face Wladimir Klitschko since you want him to move up two divisions to face a natural middleweight? grin Do you even know how old he's and that he's a natural welterweight? You lot just talk for the sake of it - I bet you don't even know how the divisions work in boxing. Tired of back and forth with casual fans who know nothing about the sweet science.

Tell Golovkin the hype job to stop running from Andre Ward and get in the ring with him, so ward can school him like he did those before him. At least they're both just one division apart, and both are still relatively young.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.