Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Testimony Of What This Great Have Done In My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony Of What This Great Have Done In My Life (336 Views)

From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony Of What This Great Have Done In My Life by tunji09(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2015
My Name is Tunji Adeniyi, I want to return all the glory to the God of this commission. I thank God for supernatural supplies in my life, my salary are 20, 0000 naira monthly, but God bless the work of my hands; I rented a place worth 400,000 naira within a year of working.I still cant do the maths, I move into the house January and since then all I have is bed but during the covenant hour of prayer, within this month of May I participated fully, I have a big Gen, fridge, Fan and wardrobe. Also God has award contract in my possession that worth millions of naira. I thank God of this commission for his sign and wonder in my Life. Tunji Adeniyi

Follow me and serve this great God and he will transform your Life,Join us this Sunday@ our Anointing services, May 17, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!

Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

Stand Up For Jesus / Your Identity In Christ Jesus / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.