Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest (11284 Views)

The Shocking Jesuit Oath / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
Testimony of a former Jesuit priest

Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit priest. His job: infiltrate Protestant ministries and destroy them. But one day, while reading his Bible, he came face to face with the truth... salvation doesn't come through good works and the sacraments. It comes only through faith in Jesus! Obeying the Scriptures, he placed his faith in Christ alone and left the Roman Catholic Church.

As a Jesuit, Alberto helped destroy churches and ministries. But as he read the Bible he saw that Roman Catholicism couldn't save.

http://www.fmh-child.org/Alberto.html

See also https://www.nairaland.com/2342685/prophet-how-islam-created#34179821

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Precide(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
B4 i comment, i want a proof that this will make FP on sunday.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=34181108][/quote] Olaadegbu why do you keep perpetuating this lie?

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
Precide:

B4 i comment, i want a proof that this will make FP on sunday.

I would be surprised if it makes FP as you can see how trolls are going scot-free here.

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
Papist:

Olaadegbu why do you keep perpetuating this lie?

Who told you it's a lie? This is based on a true story.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
tartar9:

evil!

I can only blame it on the devil, certain folks are sacred cows on this forum. undecided

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
Good to see the thread sanitised. Way to go!

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
Testimony of a former Jesuit priest

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Scholar8200(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Challenging! Notice that the same issues are fast eating away at the very life of Pentecostals:
1. Bible is laid aside as only the words/prophesies of 'daddy' is prominent;
2. Helplessness/powerlessness in the face of challenges- the Spirit (the believers Source of Power) has been ignored or grieved;
3. Good works as defined by church traditions/administrations are exalted and used as parameters to gauge spirituality and acceptance before God;
4. Fearing and respecting leadership more than God such that we will rather displease God to please the former; etc
Before we attack the Roman Catholics, we need to weep over these too.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2015
This claims have long been refuted. Alberto is another Jack Chick conspiracy theory.

[url]web.archive.org/web/20051202084221/http://www.cornerstonemag.com/pages/show_page.asp%3F228[/url]

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Challenging! Notice that the same issues are fast eating away at the very life of Pentecostals:
1. Bible is laid aside as only the words/prophesies of 'daddy' is prominent;
2. Helplessness/powerlessness in the face of challenges- the Spirit (the believers Source of Power) has been ignored or grieved;
3. Good works as defined by church traditions/administrations are exalted and used as parameters to gauge spirituality and acceptance before God;
4. Fearing and respecting leadership more than God such that we will rather displease God to please the former; etc
Before we attack the Roman Catholics, we need to weep over these too.

You need to read up on "The Attack" in the link below to discover the tactics and plot of the Vatican through the Jesuit priest to bastardise the evangelical churches through seminaries and bible translations and it is true that "the Pentecostals" have mostly fallen headlong to their schemes. lipsrsealed

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0031/0031_01.asp

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

This claims have long been refuted. Alberto is another Jack Chick conspiracy theory.

[url]web.archive.org/web/20051202084221/http://www.cornerstonemag.com/pages/show_page.asp%3F228[/url]

Am sure you have not read the investigation conducted by a neutral investigator in 1983 in the link posted below, 13 years before Rivera's demise. It was discovered that his testimony was based on factual evidence and this goes on to prove that all your attempts to cover-up and re-write history will not succeed. "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time" -- Abraham Lincoln.cool

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/20-Feb-2007.html

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Am sure you have not read the investigation conducted by a neutral investigator in 1983 in the link posted below, 13 years before Rivera's demise. It was discovered that his testimony was based on factual evidence and this goes on to prove that all your attempts to cover-up and re-write history will not succeed. "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time" -- Abraham Lincoln.cool

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/20-Feb-2007.html

lol

the link I gave you was also a neutral source, the writter wasn't a catholic and the newpaper wasn't catholic either. How come you think yours is more correct.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Ubenedictus:

lol

the link I gave you was also a neutral source, the writter wasn't a catholic and the newpaper wasn't catholic either. How come you think yours is more correct.

Go back to the link I gave you and read what Rivera's widow disclosed. It is not for those who have already made up their minds because their minds are already made up, it is for those who are ardently and diligently seeking for the truth, for they shall know the truth and the truth shall make them free indeed. For whosoever the Son shall make free shall be free indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Go back to the link I gave you and read what Rivera's widow disclosed. It is not for those who have already made up their minds because their minds are already made up, it is for those who are ardently and diligently seeking for the truth, for they shall know the truth and the truth shall make them free indeed. For whosoever the Son shall make free shall be free indeed.
Do you think it is a Christian virtue to keep defending a lie simply because it attacks those who you hate?
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Riviera was a pure fraud.
There is no record of the universities he attended because Jesuits erased all that grin
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vest(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Papist:

Do you think it is a Christian virtue to keep defending a lie simply because it attacks those who you hate?
sorry dat guy does nt know any about christian virtue
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
vooks:
There is no record of the universities he attended because Jesuits erased all that grin
Lol if I'm not mistaken he also said that the Jesuits have a super computer with the names of all Protestants in preparation for the day the Vatican will slaughter them.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Papist:

Lol if I'm not mistaken he also said that the Jesuits have a super computer with the names of all Protestants in preparation for the day the Vatican will slaughter them.
Conspiracy theorizing is a disease
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Rivera's widow simply made unsubstantiated allegations and spin theories! That you so-called site didn't investigate anything, they didn't try to check whether her story tallies.

Is that was you called an investigation?

Nothing was done to look into her claims or verify them, the person who wrote the article simply printed her claims and yet you call that an "investigation"? Rivera is a fraud who in his life time was decleared wanted by several police department for fraud related crimes and spiphoning money.

My dear get you art together and go check your dictionary for the meaning of neutral investigation.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Papist:

Don't shoot the messenger! cheesy I hate both lies and the father of lies, it is rather your likes who cover up the truth with half truth and lies and seek to cover the eyes of the captives with wool that I will not hesitate to rebuke and expose. Our Lord Jesus Christ had some choice words to say to those of you who prevent multitudes from entering the Kingdom of God. He said:

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in" (Matthew 23:13).

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
vooks:

Et tu, Brute? shocked

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
vest:

sorry dat guy does nt know any about christian virtue

Are you training to be a Jesuit priest or you are already one?

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Papist:

You are trying too hard, the cat is already let out of the bag. grin

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
vooks:

Conspiracy theorizing is a disease

Am I surprised that you have so soon swallowed the lies of the Vatican hook, line and stinker? undecided

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ubenedictus:

Rivera's widow simply made unsubstantiated allegations and spin theories! That you so-called site didn't investigate anything, they didn't try to check whether her story tallies.

Why would you believe the Vatican over the widow who lived and knows her husband intimately? undecided

Ubenedictus:

Is that was you called an investigation?

Nothing was done to look into her claims or verify them, the person who wrote the article simply printed her claims and yet you call that an "investigation"? Rivera is a fraud who in his life time was decleared wanted by several police department for fraud related crimes and spiphoning money.

My dear get you art together and go check your dictionary for the meaning of neutral investigation.

I can see that you are trying really hard to cover the tracks of your masters. Do you know how our Lord Jesus Christ addressed the Scribes and Pharisees? He suffered for righteousness and thus those who will live godly in Christ shall suffer persecution.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You are trying too hard, the cat is already let out of the bag. grin
Wow do they also have your name in their super computer?
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why would you believe the Vatican over the widow who lived and knows her husband intimately? undecided
the article i gave you wasn't from the vatican but from a neutral source.

I can see that you are trying really hard to cover the tracks of your masters. Do you know how our Lord Jesus Christ addressed the Scribes and Pharisees? He suffered for righteousness and thus those who will live godly in Christ shall suffer persecution.

so rivera the fraud man is now you idea of a righteous Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.