Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? (525 Views)

Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by Joyakosa(f): 12:22am On May 16, 2015
As we all know, Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomole is having his wedding today. After five years of being a widower after he lost his late wife to Cancer, he has decided to move on with beautiful Ethiopian model and former air hostess, Lara Fortez in Benin today.

According to what I heard, she is her mid thirties and the Governor is 63 years old. Many have congratulated him on his new found joy, while others have lashed the lady and say she is there for the money. What can I say, love knows no age but i don’t know of status and wealth. You have the chance guys, air your views. What do you think?

source:http://www.joyakosacorner.com/oshiomoles-wedding-what-do-you-think-money-or-true-love/
Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by donbenedict(m): 12:23am On May 16, 2015
I dislike gossip. Thank u..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by braine(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2015
Who cares? Thats their problem.
Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by adorablevic: 12:35am On May 16, 2015
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:39am On May 16, 2015
None of my business
Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by Afrok(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2015
Op please kindly direct ur question to Oshobaba and Lara, we're not in their minds and heads, so how u wan make we know? angry

Oshobaba proposing to Lara is his business, Lara accepting d proposal is her business, both are married that is their business, we that are still single that's our business, NOW WON'T IT BE NICE IF WE ALL MIND OUR BUSINESS?
Re: Oshiomole’s Wedding: What Do You Think, Money Or True Love? by bogolobango(m): 1:24am On May 16, 2015
Op ask IFA

(1) (Reply)

Us Daredevil Dean Potter Dies During Flying Stunt / Morning L.A Or Lagos? Fans Attack Wizkid On Instagram For Lying About His Locati / Pics:goodluck Jonathan Trekker Finally Arrives Otuoke In Bayelsa State After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.