Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

A Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read (728 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read by Nobody: 7:23am On May 16, 2015
please what type of gifts can I get for nursery and primary school pupils for their end of the session party, I want cheap gifts so that the parents will afford it and I want tangible things so that they will appreciate it. I need your ideas asap. tanx
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2015
How about customized bags?
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2015
Becalina:
please what type of gifts can I get for nursery and primary school pupils for their end of the session party, I want cheap gifts so that the parents will afford it and I want tangible things so that they will appreciate it. I need your ideas asap. tanx
What is your monetary idea of cheap? I think we have to start from there. Cheap carries different summations in the minds of different people. State your idea of cheap, give us a sum.
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 8:43am On May 16, 2015
blogexpert:
What is your monetary idea of cheap? I think we have to start from there. Cheap carries different summations in the minds of different people. State your idea of cheap, give us a sum.
1000 naira max
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 8:44am On May 16, 2015
Brandnew2:
How about customized bags?
tell me where I can get them in Ibadan or Lagos, in fact tell me about it
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 9:03am On May 16, 2015
I don't think you can get a customized bag for N1,000 per bag. Customized Towels will be cheaper. Visit any "Large Format Print Centre" Closest to you or ask around physically. You will be well directed. It will also be cheaper to buy the towels yourself and just take it to the printers for branding.
Re: A Must Read by Nobody: 9:31am On May 16, 2015
Becalina:
tell me where I can get them in Ibadan or Lagos, in fact tell me about it
I know a school owner who gives branded and customized school bags to her pupils in Lagos...
You might want to follow or send me a DM for her contact.

(1) (Reply)

G.T. Bank Confirmed As Best Bank In Nigeria / Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. / How To Make More Sales On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.