Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. (724 Views)

Ibeto Cement Firm Set For Listing In US Stock Market / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Dangote Cement For N1,000 Advertised Online Fraud Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. by MistaHumble(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need only genuine and serious people in the cement business to contact me especially those that are direct distributors of dangote cement.

My church wants to embark on a multi million naira building project in Lekki and I have a link to handle the supply of cement for the project.

Please send me an email with a well written proposal to supply cement at a very reasonable price. I will only work with someone who can give me the best price deal and can surely deliver to our site when orders are made.

Proposal should be sent asap to: mistahumble(@)yahoo.co.uk before Saturday because I will have to tender the proposal on Saturday to the person in charge.

Thanks to all that has interest and I look forward to a wonderful business dealing with you.
Re: Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. by chiboy11(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wil suply u @ 1900.

Plsscan we kno your mode of payment,that determines the price,cash on delivery? , payment after 1 week or more? , wats on offer
MistaHumble:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need only genuine and serious people in the cement business to contact me especially those that are direct distributors of dangote cement.

My church wants to embark on a multi million naira building project in Lekki and I have a link to handle the supply of cement for the project.

Please send me an email with a well written proposal to supply cement at a very reasonable price. I will only work with someone who can give me the best price deal and can surely deliver to our site when orders are made.

Proposal should be sent asap to: mistahumble(@)yahoo.co.uk before Saturday because I will have to tender the proposal on Saturday to the person in charge.

Thanks to all that has interest and I look forward to a wonderful business dealing with you.
Re: Supply Of Cement For A Building Project. by MistaHumble(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
chiboy11:
I wil suply u @ 1900.

Plsscan we kno your mode of payment,that determines the price,cash on delivery? , payment after 1 week or more? , wats on offer

This is were we might have a problem cus I can't state all that now. Your proposal to supply should state your terms and preferred mode of payment or options you are open to. Its up to me to discuss that with them and then let you know their own arrangement. If it suits you as well then we are in business.

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Car Hire Business / Extreme Earning Cash For Nairalanders-a Step By Step Guide! / How To Add More Money To Your Stream Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.