Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) (466 Views)

Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord Photos / 2015 Election Peace Accord - Wole Soyinka Impressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) by dotta: 8:16am On May 16, 2015
President Ibrahim Keita of Mali welcomed President Jonathan to Bamako,yesterday May 15, for the Peace accord between the government of Mali and members of the Plateforme coalition of armed groups..The agreement is towards bringing stability to the country

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/president-jonathan-visits-mali-for.html

Re: President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2015
Jonathan should be The Real Ogbeni One Chance not My Buhari

I know some Tanoids and Pdpiss supporters will see my post and Start Raining Curses on their Generations!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 16, 2015
Enough of such assignments will come after may 29th. Get ready!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 16, 2015
He looks a relieved man..Those 5years+ on seat must have been hell on earth for this drunkard (It's not as if the incoming Baba would do any better than him)..

Anyway, I'm happy for him for the path he chose. If he didn't concede defeat, i think he would have been in jail by now.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Mali For The Peace Accord (photos) by DaGC(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2015
God bless the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

List OF Top Nigerian Forums - See List / 'Buhari, Hope' For Nigerian Death-row Soldiers / Akon To Help Provide Electricity To 600 Million People In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.