Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit (45062 Views)

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by tuffgongjo(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2015
Oya make NLers con dissect her.
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Maxiyke: 12:26pm On May 16, 2015
This guy no get relatives wey go advise am? Disgracing his family like Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by fekolastic(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
A woman who treats her husband like rag should not cry when another woman picks up the rag, dry cleans it, adores it, pampers it and advertises it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Sunkyphil(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
is dat not doris simon's husband

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by NetworkProblem: 12:31pm On May 16, 2015
AGgal:
Good for them

In other news
WILIWILI

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Urine: 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
fekolastic:
A woman who treats her husband like rag should not cry when another woman picks up the rag, dry cleans it, adores it, pampers it and advertises it

This is a person that knows the true story. cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Fadelex(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
Niseamaka:

Which Doris?.
Doris Simon ademiokun
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
Joblessness everywhere
juniormusa:
Lol husband snatcher!!

Guys vote for Tohpahz as miss nairaland!
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by okoolori(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Stella leave another woman's hubby alone 4 pete's sake. There r thousand n 1 men out dere u can pick frm

Where are the men that are thousands and 1?
Sorry Na only boyz wey warm punnani dey now and they r not ready to marry but to keep warming pants wey no dey hear word
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by ikombe: 12:41pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
shey na ur husband she snatch
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by centjamie(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247

Nice body!!!!

Lala247:
Nice outfit smiley

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 16, 2015
Husband smatcher ke? Is the man happy? Yes! Yall haters can kiss my azzz for all i care undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by ghostofsparta(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2015
[size=24pt]Read why Africans shouldn't regard the film on the biblical Prophet Moses 'Exodus: Gods & Kings' more than it's entertainment value[/size] here [size=24pt]on Nairaland.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by KemiJesus(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2015
Well I won't judge cos all dis celebrity babes ar same joor.... Mercy Johnson, Nuella, Ini,Funke, dey'ar all second wifes,married another woman's husband. So dnt judge them cos u dnt no their story. Stella is pretty nd I wish her well!!!
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by alobam1: 12:50pm On May 16, 2015
Fadelex:
I think wumi obe can now be vindicated why she never get along with this lady. she even produced a movie titled "widow" to garner sympathies. but the world can now see who she really is.... that jazz go soon expire and Daniel will go back to Doris while Stella will be going to court for another affidavit for change of name.

Was wondering why the entire Aboderin Family where not supportive of her when Jaiye died..Until she started marrying these and that..Thought she would be happy when she remarried after jaiye..But yet another divorce and another marriage..until this again.. I love Stella though,But it seems she is the one that got issues..I think she is..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Moana(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
na your husband she snatched? grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Theanointed3(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2015
Carry person husband dey pose. Nah wah for u.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Holyfield1(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2015
joyli:
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and hubby, Daniel Ademinokan rocked same outfit in the photo.  The couple shared this pic for their fans to see how their love keeps waxing stronger everyday.
It's crystal clear that this man has been charmed....Doris is 2 times prettier than ''DAMASCUS'' grin grin grin.........Thisman don eat witch vegetables o!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Stella leave another woman's hubby alone 4 pete's sake. There r thousand n 1 men out dere u can pick frm

You know the most annoying thing, this shameless bit*h did not even divorce her ex legally hubby before fleeing with this dude. There is no biggy in divorce and remarrying if that is what rocks her boat but she ought to do things right

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher

Stop hating
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by landinfo: 1:05pm On May 16, 2015
I so so love this woman BUT I have lost RESPECT for her, Mercy Johnson & Tiwa Savage..... As a man, I hate any woman that takes away the joy of another woman especially a married woman & her children involved in that marriage.

Note: it'z isn't a curse BUT it can never be well all HUSBAND SNATCHERz

8 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2015
KemiJesus:
Well I won't judge cos all dis celebrity babes ar same joor.... Mercy Johnson, Nuella, Ini,Funke, dey'ar all second wifes,married another woman's husband. So dnt judge them cos u dnt no their story. Stella is pretty nd I wish her well!!!

Wishing her well in a sinful act? are you for real?its better you don't wish her anything.

I am a man and i will never support rubbish. She was married to Abodurin then after he died he married another man and without proper divorce left that marriage to abscond with dorris hubby and you are wishing her well? I will investigate you.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/stella-damasus-ex-husband-emeka-nzeribe.html

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Deluxii(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
joyli:
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and hubby, Daniel Ademinokan rocked same outfit in the photo.  The couple shared this pic for their fans to see how their love keeps waxing stronger everyday.
this lady get mind o! How she dey sleep peacefully with this kind tin she do her fellow colleague (Doris Simon). *No conscience*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by ibrokola(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2015
Summer1:
Husband snatcher
Did she snatch your hubby? Don't face your own future, keep fighting for others!
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Ice4jez(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Summer1 post=33791023]Husband snatcher[/quotego snatch ur own or continue this behaviour and dey will snatch ur husband]
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Wilywilie
AGgal:
Good for them

In other news
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2015
fekolastic:

Shed more like pls..you just spoke in parables because dorris nver treated the guy badly.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by themodernman: 1:18pm On May 16, 2015
Holyfield1:
It's crystal clear that this man has been charmed....Doris is 2 times prettier than ''DAMASCUS'' grin grin grin.........Thisman don eat witch vegetables o!

Na your type still dey believe sey pretty na everything Man want in a woman...e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2015
Deluxii:
this lady get mind o! How she dey sleep peacefully with this kind tin she do her fellow colleague (Doris Simon). *No conscience*

You hve no idea how mean some ladies can be
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by wuffdedonji: 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
Op the two outfits are not the same
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by Holyfield1(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
themodernman:

Na your type still dey believe sey pretty na everything Man want in a woman...e go shock you.
Lol, I believe she has everythinq a good nigerian woman should possess...It's not new sha,......Yeyebrities marriage no dey last
Re: Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit by juniormusa(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2015
martineverest:
Joblessness everywhere
Tell ur papa to give me job nau undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.