Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks (555 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / I Was Not Properly Informed About My Dad’s Wedding – Oshiomole’s Daughter / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks by dotta: 10:00am On May 16, 2015
Edo State Governor’s daughter, Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, has said Nigerian’s don’t know her father’s story, not even half of it and she thinks they should leave him alone to enjoy his new marriage. Winifred disclosed this in a telephone interview and also explained why she wasn’t at the wedding.

''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and my question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly''

On why she was absent;

The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/nigerians-should-leave-my-father-alone.html

Re: Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks by siraj1402(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2015
Abi o
Re: Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks by DuchessLily(f): 10:08am On May 16, 2015
Yeah! u were not properly informed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

SHAMELESS! Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC / Fuel Crisis Wahala / Cameroonians Donate 3m Euros To Help Army Fight Boko Haram - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.