Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) (836 Views)

Poll: Pick-pocket or a Stick-up?

Pick-pocket: 0% (0 votes)
Stick-up: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture / Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / Ways To Identify A Pick Pocket In A Commercial Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) by mayrho(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2009
Pick-pocket or a Stick-up(a gun to your face) In my life time I have experienced both which would you rather endure am just wondering which of these experiences was better when i didn't know or when I was shivering at the sight of the weapon on close range lets hear your opinion
Re: Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) by Gamine(f): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
I have had a gun pointed at me, i couldnt process the thought at that point

until the dude said something like "Die"

its not something to experience
Re: Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
pele o. . .when/where did this happen?
Re: Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) by jamace(m): 10:24am On Feb 17, 2009
pele o. . .when/where did this happen?
Ah ah! Do want to go there to have a piece of the action?
Re: Pick-Pocket Or A Stick-up(a Gun To Your Face) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2009
never had either done to me (touching wood) so i cant really know whats the worst but if i had to choose then i will prefer to be pick pocketed.
i can twist my mind into believing that i lost the money in the tube but it will be hard to forget about a stick up.

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Mum: Slaughters Own Seven-month-old Baby / Police Exhume Head Of 18-yr-old Girl / Deji Of Akure Brutalizes Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.