Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades (41264 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Yeyegist(f): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Actor Odunlade Adekola's wife is a year older today, 2nd November. The Globacom ambassador and very talented actor took to his social media page to shower accolades on her.
According to him, she's not just a wife but his best friend and second mummy.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/odunlade-adekola-celebrates-wife.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Happy Birthday to her embarassed
But this tall and endowed guy is cute and the wife is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Don't quote me angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by luv4real(f): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Happy birthday wiffy..

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by soberdrunk(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2016
I know all you hypocrites are thinking it but will not say it, me soberdrunk i fear nobody, this his wife is "wowo" and 'underpackaged' and she needs major "rebranding" before all these 'yellow' marine spirits(runs girls) give her husband the 'forget me not' package angry angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by saintkel(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Beauty is indeed in d eyes of d beholder. I see no beauty in her sha, mayb her character supersedes all

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by sakalisis(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by BEENUEL(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2016
[size=15pt]It's not about the Brazilian hair, heels,g strings and what ever beauty enhancer undecided...it's your commitment and Foreshadows..This babe saw the future in Odun, she stood with him, now she is GETTING it........

Moral: stay, build and believe in him, you will always GET it.

Chan Zuckerberg and this woman has something in common...no make up, no expensive spending...the both are the true definition of Successful Women...HBD Ma'am [/size]

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by misspicy(f): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
She looks older embarassed
Maybe the wife is older than him. lipsrsealed
He even call her mummy grin
All these men be marrying one local looking woman but they will come outside and be hailing the posh looking ones,God is seeing you in HD
Happy Birthday to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]It's not about the Brazilian hair, heels,g strings and what ever beauty enhancer undecided...it's your commitment and Foreshadows..This babe saw the future in Odun, she stood with him, now she is GETTING it........

Moral: stay, build and believe in him, you will always GET it.

Chan Zuckerberg and this woman has something in common...no make up, no expensive spending...the both are the true definition of Successful Women...HBD Ma'am [/size]
After you write better thing you just spoil am undecided

Getting what? angry

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by sakalisis(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
grin shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by veekid(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Mr Agali
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
See them calling her out on her facial appearance, and you wonder why ladies go all out just to look good, double standards!

17 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by holatin(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
In my great grandmum voice

HAPPY BUY DAY TO U.

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by brixton: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
I like this actor a lot ( no homo), never knew he's married. Yoruba RamseyNoah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Opistorincos(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by beautiful232(f): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2016
aww
a text like this on my birthday would make my belle sweet o

Happy birthday sweet wife...GOD bless your new age

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by yinkslinks(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Yes his a smart guy from not marrying all the oloshos. He married for peace.
MissHatey:
But this tall and endowed guy is cute and the wife is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Don't quote me angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by ucee64(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:

Don't quote me angry
are u prettier Dan her?taking paracetamol 4 anoda person's headache.

22 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by ucee64(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:

Don't quote me angry
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice.

If your woman supports you,you will definitely succed..

Nice one,one of my wife's favorite.

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by kutensassy: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
I know all you hypocrites are thinking it but will not say it, me soberdrunk i fear nobody, this his wife is "wowo" and 'underpackaged' and she needs major "rebranding" before all these 'yellow' marine spirits(runs girls) give her husband the 'forget me not' package angry angry
ya mouth bad,walahi

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Prayerful Madam! Happy Birthday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:

Don't quote me angry

There's more to marriage than beauty, with more time you will understand

23 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades by OmaHomes(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2016
I was expecting bad belle pple to talk, so, some of u said she's ugly huh, r u ever satisfied, if she's was on makeup and weave on am sure some of u will eida insult her or call her beautiful cus of the atificial stuff ba? Gush! Were on earth r u guys from. This a woman without makeup, wonderfully and beautifull made, she is married, am sure when u all calling her ugly get to her age u won't even stand near her in beauty, it not about makeup, that is why some of u men r being decieve, gush! Cus u don't look at what is inside, rada u r interested in what in outside. Am sure sum of u calling her ugly aint even close to her beauty, includin d guy callin her ugly. Go check d definition of ugly cus from what u guys just said now, u r achually d ugly 1. Pls go get a life, social media opportunist that is what u all is. undecided

69 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.