Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. (3273 Views)

Why You Should Know Your Genotype Before Considering Getting Married / GENOTYPE: A Determinate Factor In Marriage / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by sk4real2(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2015
Please I need doctors in the house to assist me with more information on this.
I am the first child in a family of 4, I and my immediate younger brother went for a genotype test and it was confirmed that we both have AS genotype, I want to know what could have lead to this as I am confused about the whole scenario because my dad and mum are both having the AA genotype!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by missKiffy(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
Sorry am not a doctor, but what's the big deal if you and your brother has AS

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by sk4real2(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2015
the big deal is that I want to know under which condition should we both be AS considering the fact that my mum and dad are both AA?
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by uboma(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2015
sk4real2:
the big deal is that I want to know under which condition should we both be AS considering the fact that my mum and dad are both AA?

Have you shared this with your parents? And are you very positive that none of your parents have the AS trait?

1 Like

Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by sk4real2(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2015
have done that already , they too are amazed!!!!!! that is why i wanted help from professionals
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by quest003: 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
sk4real2:
then go back to the body of your topic and include this information, learn to write in details.
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by Fuck: 12:43am On May 17, 2015
Sorry to tell you this, but your dad might not be your real dad. That's the only way such scenario as yours is possible. To confirm this go for DNA paternity test.
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by tchiwinnie: 1:42am On May 17, 2015
Repeat d test in anoda good lab. Ur parents too shld repeat theirs.
Re: Me And My Immediate Younger Brother Are Both Having AS Genotype. by eyinjuege: 7:14am On May 17, 2015
Dude, calm down. You said only you and your bro went for the test. Your parents need to repeat theirs. There might have been a mistake made when they did theirs years ago.
However, if your parents results are confirmed to be AA, then dude its either you guys were switched at birth or your mum made a mistake of not telling you who your biological dad is.
I however want to believe that your parents genotype hasn't being correctly confirmed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Schweppes Tonic Water / How I Lost 50kg Easily- No Pills, No "Stupid" Meal Plan Involved / NAHAC 2018: WHO Task Nigeria On Personal Hygiene, Community Sanitation, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.