Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] (59083 Views)

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / See Full List Of Names Submitted By Buhari For Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Why Burundi? Try Botswana jor!
anywhere even syria I go go
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On May 16, 2015
cbrass:

There are some names there that will be real. As for kunpolokun and kwankwaso am not sure
I no dey comforkable with that list o
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
anywhere even syria I go go
Okay oh.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by mrmetoo1: 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
As much as I don't want to believe this list, there's a very random name here that someone had mentioned to me before. I thought it was a long shot because she's not one of the popular names on the list.

So every time I see these lists as we all know we see them frequently, I look out for that name and I never see it. On this list, I see the name. This is the reason I feel there's some truth to it. Only thing is I don't believe this is the full list. Too many Yoruba names on here.

The name I know on here, I hope she makes the cut. She's relatively unknown, image squeaky clean, very hard working and very successful. It'll be nice if ministers are chosen along those lines
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2015
CSTR2:
The extent you guys will go to confer a superhuman status on buhari is shocking.
If you think someone as influential as okonjo iweala will change her policies because of that illiterate general, then you must be high.
She'd rather resign, just like she did under that old fool OBJ.

And the okpolo eye madam saw no reason to resign under El Clueless, the worst president ever, when her advices were not followed.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by nas4q(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
Firefire:
see list ...

1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
2. Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor;
3. Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor under PDP
4. Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State; APC
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; under PDP
6. Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice under PDP
7. Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State; under PDP
8. Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State;APC
9. Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
10. Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State; APC
11. Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State under PDP before defection
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum under PDP
13. Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; under PDP before defection
14. Bisola Adegbenro,
15. Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State;
16. Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation;
17. Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank;
18. Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minister of Justice under PDP

Please do the addition: How many PDP you see on the above list ?

Where is the CHANGE ?
Baba buhari has said PDP defectors have no place in his government. So dis list is not from the official source. This is just wish of the TANOIDS
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Themandator: 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
not untill gmb releases his official list, all these are propaganda to sell paper. Imagine putting kwankwaso in the list, same kwankwaso that would be in senate, how will he even serve

The current FCT minister was a senator when President Jonathan nominated him as a minister.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by bayumyguy: 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
Na fake news jere
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by manck2: 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
[size=28pt]from that list, you will hear 10 million bombs from all of nigeria. they are people considered to be very very corrupt. The APC parade nigeria most corrupt people.

that why the APC call their logo. Chenge.. Chenge mean corruption.

This is what they call chenge in Nigeria [/size]

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by annibro(f): 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
tunex23:
Fake list

Real fake.
Kwankwaso is a senator elect & Abba Ruma embezzled all d funds of Minis3 of Agric as a minister
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by supereagle(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
efilefun:
Apart from fayemi and fashola I believe the only notable names there is Donald duke, so surprised the outgoing administration overlooked the dude... If the list is real I hope oyinlola and others like him are screened out of the list. Sure dele momodu would be for information.
U are right .
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by bashydemy(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
Firefire:
see list ...

1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; under PDP
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum under PDP
13. Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; under PDP before defection
14. Bisola Adegbenro,

Where is the CHANGE ?
TANoids here again, How about so many AD,AC under PDP and was make minister... eg.. Obanikoro, Funsho williams, Omisore, etc
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Chigold101(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm...youths might not necessarily bring the change u desire.
humn... Even if youths wont bring the change that is needed. Where then are the technocrats which they said they will use to be change?

Okay, why are they recycling the same old politicians.

Apart from Duke, Fashola, Isaiah & Dele the rest have been around for a long time.

Though i dont think that this list here is authentic.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by dandoki: 7:02pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by kento15: 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
Change indeed, Nigeria needs help!
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by ohenhen1: 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
Firefire:
see list ...

14. Bisola Adegbenro,

Where is the CHANGE ?

Donald Duke is the only PDP member I see in the list.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Familyman007(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
I doubt if dis list is 2rue........Buf based on d jst concluded elections,one can also predict some key figures who may constitute GMB's cabinet......
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2015
Is this the change crew? I pity Nigeria in the years to come!
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by synergycom19: 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
Most disappointing
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by synergycom19: 7:33pm On May 16, 2015
dandoki:

Fake news. Jonathan's seurity agancies cannot screen Buhari's list.
I pray so oooo,if not we don enter another one chance
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by major466(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2015
Ojisik:
Why are there few/ no women on this list?
GMB choose qualified people.... not people that contributed to your campaign trail. What portfolio can Amaechi serve in?
Ministry of Agberoism.

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Engineer96(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2015
If this is true, then there's a problem. No Igbo man in the list. Is this north-south west government or that of the federal republic of Nigeria? Let's wait and see.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Engineer96(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2015
If this is true, then there's a problem. No Igbo man in the list. Is this north-south west government or that of the federal republic of Nigeria? Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 16, 2015
This administration might just be the worst the country has ever experienced! angry angry angry angry sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by ozonaija(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
No Igbo man, on the list, toooo bad!!!! Bad step in a bad direction.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
Donald Duke is back!!!
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by lyricalz: 7:47pm On May 16, 2015
Na only yorubas and hausa names me dey hear o, this GMB govt if partial, there is God oooooooooooooooo
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by emmymdk: 7:47pm On May 16, 2015
funkybully:
Yorubad list

Even Ibo no dey there...

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Maser: 7:49pm On May 16, 2015
This list doesn't seem like a CHANGE list. Disappointing if you ask me, especially seeing Oyinlola there. Same old thieves! I hope its not authentic.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by SailorXY: 7:58pm On May 16, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm...youths might not necessarily bring the change u desire.
but it will be a fvckin start angry
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by axeman10(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2015
I envisaged this way back just after the election outcome:

...We know that for other political appointees, it will be very very difficult for us to hear new names that will deviate completely from those political hustlers/jobbers we have heard over the years. Some names are just going to be recurring with the news of CVs being dropped on presidents...though I pray not...

https://www.nairaland.com/2242483/governing-nigeria-recycling-centre#32454467
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by moneyspeaks(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2015
No any member of NYSC involve in your cabinet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.