Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] (59086 Views)

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / See Full List Of Names Submitted By Buhari For Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by lorddubic: 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
VACANCY:

ADMIN OFFICER

REQUIREMENTS:

OND
2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ABULEGBA, MEIRAN, IYANA IPAJA.

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by dannewlife(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
Firefire:
see list ...

1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
2. Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor;
3. Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor under PDP
4. Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State; APC
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; under PDP
6. Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice under PDP
7. Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State; under PDP
8. Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State;APC
9. Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
10. Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State; APC
11. Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State under PDP before defection
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum under PDP
13. Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; under PDP before defection
14. Bisola Adegbenro,
15. Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State;
16. Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation;
17. Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank;
18. Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minister of Justice under PDP

Please do the addition: How many PDP you see on the above list ?

Where is the CHANGE ?

I did not see any change
What I saw is CHANCE !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by free2ryhme: 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
senier007:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/16/federal-cabinet-security-agencies-screen-names-submitted-by-buhari-see-list/

Cooked up stories not properly cooked

And besides a moderator who could not take the pain to verify the credibility of this post pushed it to frontpage?

Seun don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Cmeo(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2015
I want to believe the newspaper and its source meant to say President Obasanjo submitted names in the year 1999 or 2003 and not GMB list.

Please they (the newspaper and its source) should revert as soon as possible.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by amakaobiemeka: 4:44pm On May 16, 2015
jadakiss213:
It will interest you to know that Bala Mohammed was a serving senator of the Federal Republic before opting to become a minister..My Brother,anything is possible.
bala case was a result of gej cluelesnes and him been armtwisted by party forces/govs to appoint him for either ethnic reasons. We both knw gmb wont be armtwisted to choice against his will for fct minister. Their are a thousand capable free hands
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2015
Na waa oo..Even Buhari, the last hope of the Common Man has Compromised... With this Set of Refurbished Thieves making d World Renowned Incorruptible General's List..Then there's truly no redemption for the poor.....
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by lastmessenger: 4:45pm On May 16, 2015
franchizy:
I pray this list is true to punish the IGBOS because there is no igbo on the list. Let them learn their lessons and stop voting on sentiment, teligion or ethnicity.
NONSENSE AND SHAMELESS TRIBE
who cares if no Igbo becomes a minister. It will only help us in realizing the true nature of the so called change. Bastard list.

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
Bringing back all the old thieves. Dis country is finished. I pray this is not true
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by putin3: 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
Hahahahaha we have seen the change? And one name is missing nubu
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by olutunde12(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
NO NO NO
THIS IS THE REAL LIST
Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael, Muhammed Ibn Mustapha, Anabi Musa. ANABI AYUBA, Anabi Dauda, Angel Luiz, Nelson Mandela, Water Caringhton, Barak Obama, Joshua, Abraham, Noah, Samson

Change ke nan.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On May 16, 2015
olatunji21:
Na waa oo..Even Buhari, the last hope of the Common Man has Compromised... With this Set of Refurbished Thieves making d World Renowned Incorruptible General's List..Then there's truly no redemption for the poor.....
the thing tire me o. Na dis thieves go give us the change wey we yearn for?. Its time for me to relocate
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by putin3: 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
To the most bigot stupid @ franchizy may amadioha destroy you and ur stupid tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by olutunde12(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
bala case was a result of gej cluelesnes and him been armtwisted by party forces/govs to appoint him for either ethnic reasons. We both knw gmb wont be armtwisted to choice against his will for fct minister. Their are a thousand capable free hands

Mr Fool, sebi this is the list from ur clued general? Ok o.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by UnknownT: 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Bala Mohammed was elected Senator for Bauchi South in April 2007 on the platform of All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP).

He wasn't re-elected in 2011 hence he is a former Senator before his appointment as FTC minister while Kwankwanso is just newly elected Senator - that's the difference
he became a minister in 2010
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
princeofpeace22:
we are tired of hearing the names of old th1eves

pls baba we need change.

we need more of youth in your cabinet
pls baba

let all these old folks go and relax somewhere

Despite the bad leadership style u recently showcased, u stl av d folata demanding 4 anoda chance. I'm nt condemning d idea of the youth performing in his cabinet, but enough of these insults nd blames accorded to these men wit an un-die-ing passion to move this country 4wad. The pple u regarded youths hav shown hw wel they can govern ds country wen gvn d chance. Atleast, Gej nd his cabinet are not dat old, but we hav seen d kind of leadership modicum tru him dat d youths can deliver. Please stop criticizing these men who r ready to offer their experience to our nation.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 16, 2015
99% of those in that list is former dis ur former that......Same thieves returning to power since 1999.

APC is PDP n vice versa...
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by emmalexabl(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2015
franchizy:
I pray this list is true to punish the IGBOS because there is no igbo on the list. Let them learn their lessons and stop voting on sentiment, teligion or ethnicity.

I HAVE SEEN YOUR FUTURE.,AND IT IS VERY BLEAK.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the thing tire me o. Na dis thieves go give us the change wey we yearn for?. Its time for me to relocate
Honestly if this news is really d truth, mehn, no hope again ooo..

Imagine T.Y Danjuma son making d list, Olagunsoye Oyinlola also making d list...its pathetic to say d least..
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Adrielbradshaw(f): 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
I no c any igbo person insyd o or even oda tribes... Wer is d change? Dx pple head suppose correct small. Same old faces. All of dem dey lobby GMB lyk fly wey gada shit. F**k dem al.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
franchizy:
Am really not Concerned about Igbos, Yoruba or Hausa on d List...What I and every Nigerians want is credible people.. This people on this list are the same set of thieves we want to get rid of..Imagine Olagunsoye Oyinlola in Buhari's List...Ty Danjuma's son also made d list..I'm appalled..
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
Only one igbo name am just laughing time to go to my country biafra

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2015
Ok... Lets hope they perform.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:05pm On May 16, 2015
UnknownT:
he became a minister in 2010

Because the Governor of his State was sponsoring a campaign for his recall. He beat the gun unlike other foolish deputy governors who prefer impeachment to resignation.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by jikjimmy2: 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
GMB dealing with the Igbo race even before taking over.If this list is true, then we the Igbos must continue our fight for self determination and the realization of the state of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by Caseless: 5:08pm On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Does it mean that Kwankwanso will resign his senate seat for an unelected ministerial position?
bala muhammad is a serving senator when gej picked him to be the minister of fct.
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by kay1one2(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2015
Not even one igbo person?! Watching!
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by UnknownT: 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Because the Governor of his State was sponsoring a campaign for his recall. He beat the gun unlike other foolish deputy governors who prefer impeachment to resignation.
has there been any successful recall in the country? You asked whether Kwankwanso can leave the Senate and become a minister, and I told you someone that has done it before
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by handie(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
not untill gmb releases his official list, all these are propaganda to sell paper. Imagine putting kwankwaso in the list, same kwankwaso that would be in senate, how will he even serve
Bala Mohamed was also a senator b4 GEJ appointed him. Any wise person will prefer d minister of FCT position to a senatorial seat. D minister of FCT is like a governor..... Thinking that will be his portfolio IF he really is among the people to be appointed
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by GudluckIBB(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
This is a fake list!

Were is Tam Davis West. Funso Kupolokun contributed to the death of NNPC besides, Lai Mohammed's name is not here.

This list is fake

1 Like

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by babsonR9(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
handover

Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by gabriel212: 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
Firefire:
see list ...

1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary;
2. Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor;
3. Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor under PDP
4. Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State; APC
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources; under PDP
6. Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice under PDP
7. Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State; under PDP
8. Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State;APC
9. Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
10. Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State; APC
11. Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State under PDP before defection
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum under PDP
13. Corporation; Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; under PDP before defection
14. Bisola Adegbenro,
15. Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State;
16. Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation;
17. Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank;
18. Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minister of Justice under PDP

Please do the addition: How many PDP you see on the above list ?

Where is the CHANGE ?
man stop crying we get wat we want so u learn to live with it or ---
Re: Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] by kay1one2(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
franchizy:

Like your entire lineage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.