Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face (53630 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Makeup Skills (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Alexebo(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
my crush....if osho baba can marry a fine gal.....i am very hopeful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by efilefun(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by alikor2(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
Wat attracted me more in the 1st pix is the long boobs. But fr d 2nd pix gosh she luks like a clown grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
natural thing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by 9jatatafo(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2015
I wonder how those bosoms would look like when she is 60. Slippers I guess.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by ivyy(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
Now I get why she thinks she looks like Kim k. She def looks like her in the first picture
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by zurine(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2015
hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by ohenhen1: 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
Looks better without the makeup.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
WTF? is she like white or something? identity crisis having bish! she is ugly!!!!! both in and out! mentally enslaved cunt!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Ahmeduana(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She looks prettier without that make up that makes her look like a regular plain looking white girl,her face looks slimmer too,no more chubby chubby,in all,she looks more beautiful than the last time I saw her
DID ARE LEG LOOKS PRETTY ALSO?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by mercydaniel: 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
love this lady
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Missmossy(f): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmm Nairalanders though grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
Who she be??..where she dey work??..sad
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by topsymaja: 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
Do u just say free -make up face?...be like say my gaari don dey too much dese days...me I know see make up less face here o...Toh!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Nickymezor(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Fine without MU sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by blacq2009(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee82:
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian Nollywood actress who has featured in so many Nollywood films. Some may not recignize her without make up as she looks different and prettier.

First pic no make up
Second pic with make up

With tthat cleavage, I doubt anyone would be looking at the face..She’s a beauty!

http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/05/16/juliet-ibrahim-shows-off-her-makeup-free-face/

Is she showing a make up-free face or boobs in the first picture? Just wondering
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 16, 2015
kennygee82:
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian Nollywood actress who has featured in so many Nollywood films. Some may not recignize her without make up as she looks different and prettier.

First pic no make up
Second pic with make up

With tthat cleavage, I doubt anyone would be looking at the face..She’s a beauty!

http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/05/16/juliet-ibrahim-shows-off-her-makeup-free-face/

She looks prettier without the make up
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Neplusultra(f): 6:55pm On May 16, 2015
Far better without makeup

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by pato1(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmmm beauty of Ghana
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by may01(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
She looks really good without make up.
Her brows in the second pic lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
Remove the digital camera first. its more powerful than makeup
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by shaboti: 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
Pebcak:
bobi of lyfe

[img]http://i./VTpVw9PWZ5gWc.gif[/img]
holy cowww!! shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by OnimiB: 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
She is still pretty.....anyways
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by joxxy01(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2015
This cleavage is not even showing wel sef...pls show me more..i need more
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by KemiJesus(f): 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She looks prettier without that make up that makes her look like a regular plain looking white girl,her face looks slimmer too,no more chubby chubby,in all,she looks more beautiful than the last time I saw her
Yeah ,she's prettier without makeup. Woow she's beautiful abeggi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by daamazing(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
so dis poo enter FP.. mods I ain't impressed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by tayork(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
Ghana girls rocks.... but I still love my nija babes,they have lot of assets with the barca, de r lovely.. so to the topic,she is really pretty
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by yahoofak(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
Boob Alert!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by blesszzy(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2015
pretydiva:
She's stil biuriful
I knew it will be you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by zudozz: 7:53pm On May 16, 2015
she looks pretier without d make up. this their make up/pancake thing makes me sick n make them unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by cbaba: 8:13pm On May 16, 2015
Kinda looks like a tranny to me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face by simdam500(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.