Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (53639 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by joshchisimdi: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Princess, the ex-Big Brother Naija housemate has been dragged by social media users, for showing off an alleged ‘surgically enhanced' bikini body on Instagram.The reality show star had shared her photos with the caption 'Am outchea cheating the weather I feel good U know.' However fans who reacted to the photo, dragged Princess for showing off a ‘surgically enhanced' bikini body which according to them was a bad job.

Here are screenshots which captured their exchanges below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/09/princess-dragged-for-showing-off-surgically-enhanced-bikini-body/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jessyjack(f): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2019
she is pretending like the comments don't bother her... in her quiet time, she go carry mirror and begin notice all the faults.... I wonder why some ladies don't appreciate their God's given body and also why some fans don't mind their business.....

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Jestin: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
All this slay queens should keep doing surgery to enhance their buest and bombom but the end shall tell
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Sisqoman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ukwu
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by donkarly(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
How is that my bizness undecided

7 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Segunhife(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
is it their enhanced body? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by chuks34(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
I just dey pity her now

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
I see nothing spectacular but bundles of fat up there
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
l wan chop bankú

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Amiblaize77(f): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
When would people learn to mind their business Kai.

1 Like

everybody done turn advicer for this buhari regime

3 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Melancho: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Honestly we're living in the fake world. If you have a real and loving girlfriend or boyfriend / wife or husband in your life. Keep him or her.

I create beautiful websites for N25k. Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051 for more details.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Her body her choice smiley
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Chinashopping84: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
women and wahala.Meanwhile easter promo from china and usa shipping.We pay chinese yuan to your chinese suppliers.Contact below...
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Pekele007: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
she is pretending like the comments don't bother her... in her quiet time, she go carry mirror and begin notice all the faults.... I wonder why some ladies don't appreciate their God's given body and also why some fans don't mind their business.....

Why do ladies go through CS just to give birth when they all have vagina?

Their is nothing wrong with surgically enhancing one's body.

Nigerians are bitter and frustrated illiterates.

9 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by afoltundeseen(f): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bom bom like my signature
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Waakanda: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kim... angry
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Philinho(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
She's a walking Prager point thstll soon manifest
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Arizonaaddict1: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
she is ipretending like the comments don't bother her... in her quiet time, she go carry mirror and begin notice all the faults.... I wonder why some ladies don't appreciate their God's given body and also why some fans don't mind their business.....
she is a celebrity that's why she get fans and u expect make them mind their business abi

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by meKdollz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by systembstore: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
BECOME A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LARAVEL DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

This is the ‘Beautiful Bride’ Course that is taking the PHP and overall Web development Community by Storm and it is called LARAVEL!

Programming is usually considered as boring and rigid by a lot of people but this amazing framework helps to develop web applications using a simple and a clean code in a short time. This web application framework has elegant and expressive syntax. More developers are making the switch to Laravel due to the framework’s numerous features and benefits and Laravel is one of the most beautifully programming script ever written!

This intensive training program has been designed to provide a practical training in Laravel and will take you from a newbie to a professional developer in JUST 3 WEEKS.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 30th of April, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 3 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nonsense

Check out our website www.thefxchanger.com for ecurrency rates... buy and sell your paypal, Bitcoin, gift cards and send payment abroad
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by jconsulting(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
after looking at all these yeyebrities i think i need to upgrade my wifey, my wife got better body than all these ugly looking ones flaunting on social media
Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by Dollypie20(f): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Some people need to start watching 'Last chance salon' on TLC to see the repercussions of silicone ass and breasts. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by BizBayo: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Looks more like a photoshop

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body by GoggleB(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
The yansh overlap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face / Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display / 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.