Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed (21854 Views)

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://ynaija.com/pdp-members-who-sabotaged-jonathan-exposed/

One thing I know for sure is that the People Deceiving People failed completely in the just concluded elections because of bad governance, KWARRUPSHEN, high crime rate, unemployment, non payment of salaries, hike in school fees, abject povert, etc. In my own state, you needed to belong to a particular tribe before you could get a federal appointment, salaries where owned for several months and all the governor could do was to threaten people who cried out. Now how do you expect me to risk my vote on these pê0p1é+. Yet they are not ready to tell themselves the truth. The main reasons why the lost out where exposed before campaigns started, some of the reasons which I have stated above. Fiiidiiiipiiiii should go and enjoy their ill gotten wealth, that is if Buhari allows them to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by mazeltov(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2015
How do you expect a party that couldn't manage campaign very well to manage our national resources? Any answer?

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by boxypane(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2015
The Primary sabotage is GEJ, he is a bad and Clueless politician who never knew he was surrounded by. Infidels, secondary is his wife a.k.a mama peace. All she ever did was embarrass dis nation everywhere she went, even in sober times. The day u blame others for ur fellow, dat is wen u actually failed. Arrogant party filled wit thieves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by tp10: 7:02pm On May 16, 2015
chuna1985:

sorry to burst ur bubble, we just entered the era of economic downturn n cluelessness

What era are we now:over cluelessness and galloping corruption.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
midolian:
I can't wait for them to be 'exposed'..And in my eyes, they 'll always be HEROES..They will always be remembered as those that saved Nigeria from economic downturn and catastrophe.

OP I love this your signature
Some call him "The betrayer", some, "Judas". buh the wise ones call him "The General of common sense revolution" -Tinubu referring to Ameachi right.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
tp10:

What era are we now:over cluelessness and galloping corruption.

Na, era of the best president.

We pray we will still be alive to witness another northern rule from a northerner who we already kno.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by chrisxxx(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
What difference will it make?
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by coldFLARES1(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
Jonathan is principally responsible for his dismal performance and his party's poor showing! Why do these guys keep playing the ostrish? Or they meant to say those that received the funds meant for voter inducement but misapplied them? In one breadth they are seeking to change names after merging with APGA and Kowa, and in another breadth they want to expose saboteurs. Why is it so hard for these losers to come out plain to tell us that they want account on how they lost 2tr as well as the presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by olayinkaj2(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
What is there to expose again? All the people that have been coming to aso rock to visit gej, they were all after what they will get, how was he sure they all voted for him? E.g some nollywood actors and actresses, hosting some idiots at eko hotel causing unnecessary traffic. Now the road has clear and they have all absconded. Some party chiefs siphoned the party funds into their individual pocket and they thought it will be business as usual. Thank God they have all loose and silent, no more gra gra.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by midolian(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

OP I love this your signature
Some call him "The betrayer", some, "Judas". buh the wise ones call him "The General of common sense revolution" -Tinubu referring to Ameachi right.
yea, u are right. He is Amaechi, the lion of Ubima *winx*
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by jogojogo: 7:15pm On May 16, 2015
Na wa o, the party failed to recognise that they failed simply because Nigerians were tired of them........they also failed because rigging agenda was frustrated by the PVC and the introduction of card reader.....may be all they want to investigate are those who refused to share the money given to them for the purpose of buying INEC staff at the ward level and also buying the voters.

Useless party......they still fail to see the obvious. Nigeria would have collapsed if PDP had return to power.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 16, 2015
The purges are about to start.

Though in my opinion it is going to be a waste of time.

Looks like most PDP members are dissapointed that they lost. That's ok...losing is painful. But the last thing they should be doing is turning on themselves (although getting rid of members like Susie might not be a bad idea).

What PDP needs to do now is form alliances with other opposition parties, get their hands also on disgruntled APC members, and also get their hands on as many people as possible per regional bloc. Meanwhile...their governors should be ready to perform wonders. No more lazy chop chop.

(Indeed for every Akpabio in the PDP....we had lots of PDP governors who were just sitting down there. Sigh.).

Do that...and we might see a new PDP ready to give APC a run for their money in 2019.

Oh and one more thing....no turning PDP into a regional party. Otherwise...they will become like AD....who back in 2000 controlled seven states....and by 2015 was reduced to the status of a tiny minority party.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by synergycom19: 7:24pm On May 16, 2015
The main culprit is GEJ,the only man on earth to destroyed a goodwill of his people and squandered a very scarce but buoyant political capital.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by jogojogo: 7:26pm On May 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The purges are about to start.

Though in my opinion it is going to be a waste of time.

Looks like most PDP members are dissapointed that they lost. That's ok...losing is painful. But the last thing they should be doing is turning on themselves (although getting rid of members like Susie might not be a bad idea).

What PDP needs to do now is form alliances with other opposition parties, get their hands also on disgruntled APC members, and also get their hands on as many people as possible per regional bloc. Meanwhile...their governors should be ready to perform wonders. No more lazy chop chop.

(Indeed for every Akpabio in the PDP....we had lots of PDP governors who were just sitting down there. Sigh.).

Do that...and we might see a new PDP ready to give APC a run for their money in 2019.

Oh and one more thing....no turning PDP into a regional party. Otherwise...they will become like AD....who back in 2000 controlled seven states....and by 2015 was reduced to the status of a tiny minority party.

All it takes for PDP to sink into non existence is just for APC to perform....that is all.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by MrPatoh: 7:26pm On May 16, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by doyinbaby(f): 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
PDP should continue to fight,instead of them to restrategize .ok o.anyway Apga &KOWA go soon take over from pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by synergycom19: 7:27pm On May 16, 2015
Despite,the dollars and ghana must go bags,kai somebody must pay ooooo,daris god do ooooo
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by philips70(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
You all will be surprised Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is among the saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by DExplorer1: 7:29pm On May 16, 2015
PDP should stop this blame game already. It's lame to keep claiming that PDP lost due to sabotage.

PDP should know that Nigerians kicked Jonathan out of Aso-rock. No matter the names they finally list out, we Nigerians would see them as Democratic heroes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
jogojogo:

All it takes for PDP to sink into non existence is just for APC to perform....that is all.

While I want APC to do well....and I am watching them closely (I am not really fond of the idea of Buhari....but still...PDP out was nice)...losing the PDP might not be good for our democracy.

Democracy needs strong opposition parties to survive. No strong opposition parties...and we might just end up with one party rule...which does not work well in any country.(China might be an exception, as is Malaysia and Singapore...but that's because the ruling party left economics and education to the experts).

I don't want APC to become PDP repeated.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 16, 2015
doyinbaby:
PDP should continue to fight,instead of them to restrategize .ok o.anyway Apga &KOWA go soon take over from pdp

APGA right now is a regional party. It started out well....but nowadays is an SE party....and it even lost heavily to the PDP in the SE....even Abia where it was expected to win(although its loss there was as it be)....and it failed completely in Imo state. APGA has a long way to go before it replaces PDP.

KOWA is too tiny to make an impact. Yes they had an intelligent presidential candidate....but as any footballer can tell you...even Messi needs 10 good teammates to win any match.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Charly68: 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
I pity this people ooo, hunger is yet to start hitting u hard and you have started singing like this. I wonder what you will happen when hunger starts ..instead of admitting the fact that pride and cluelessness killed your party you are saying rubbish.. So you people have not accepted the fact that you have run our economy aground

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by free2ryhme: 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Why can't PDP just shutup and concentrate on being a viable opposition

Or are they too pianed to be considered a political party?

Too much corruption has made them sitting duck
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by strongerthaneva(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2015
orobs93:
Mumu people our did they work against him?
By not sharing money to th voters?
I knew jonathan would loose since 2012...
He was busy frolicking with nollywood,people wey nor even vote...
I doubt if onyeka onwenu voted..
Abeg did oresejafor and oyedepo vote?
Did yobo vote?..all those chief wey him share money give and the obas and HRM dem vote?
Me I voted and I voted Buhari and Nobody from pdp told me not to vote for jonathan so please leave those thieves alone...
my brother I swear to God u got one of the best comments..He failed big time associating himself with those useless for nothing artiste who just collected his.money and neva voted at all..all those yoruba artiste who collected money from APC they all voted and even shown themselves at the pulling booths..and all those stupid pastor oristsejafor is also part of problems..Pdp the dullest party ever..Kowa the coming up part and APC always the king of them all..useless fellows..fayose and okupe watch out..
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by juman(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2015
Nonsense party.

16 years of failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2015
You people are idiots!!! Nobody sabotaged Jonathan. His performance failed him simple!!

We're you expecting people to rig in the North and cause another chaos?

Jonathan failed and was booted out! Shikena!!

All this bitterness won't keep him in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by ihatesycophant(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2015
Please quick and expose them but if I can help you, some of them are, Patience Jonathan, Godswill Akpabio, FaniKayode, Fayose, Clark, Dokunbo, Doyin Okupe and any other ones you may wish to add when you're through with your findings.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On May 16, 2015
I knows some of dem. Seun,elekownrokitu,mukina2,barcanista,temitemi,lalasticlala and olumide

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Admols(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2015
They should include those who INDIRECTLY campaigned for Buhari:
1. Mama peace
2. Gov Ayodele Fayose
3. Fani Kayode.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by eleko1: 8:43pm On May 16, 2015
Judas is among the 15 committe.bunch of thieves/useless/confusionist pipu.
lalasticlala:

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I knows some of dem. Seun,elekownrokitu,mukina2,barcanista,temitemi,lalasticlala and olumide
Iyangbali is the Chief Saboteur tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.