Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed (21831 Views)

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / How Ministers, Governors Sabotaged Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
Iyangbali is the Chief Saboteur tongue
liar. Baba peace is going to arrest and shoot all of you
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by petitejolie(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
Abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Charles083: 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
It beats my imagination when these PDP members go about saying that their members sold out to APC..my question is did they ask the Collation officers for each ward in their various states to switch all the votes in favour of APC?...Please make we hear word abeg!!
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
liar. Baba peace is going to arrest and shoot all of you
why will baba peace aRrest and shoot me? Why not you? You should be shot first because you were given money to rig for him without doing it.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
why will baba peace aRrest and shoot me? Why not you? You should be shot first because you were given money to rig for him without doing it.
was it not only 500k he dashed me?while you collected 10 billion dollars and you no even vote for am dat day
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
was it not only 500k he dashed me?while you collected 10 billion dollars and you no even vote for am dat day
What is 10billion Zimbabwean dollars? Money that isn't even up to 5k
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by amakasul(f): 9:45pm On May 16, 2015
veralech:
In an election one party is bound to lose. Jonathan is not the first to lose nor will he be the last. This is why I do not understand the indulgent hullabaloo being orchestrated by PDP as if the sky has fallen in. Did they honestly think that Nigerians are fools for ever?

Given the experience of Nigerians in the last 16 years, GEJ and PDP were tempting fate to expect any victory at all. They were deservedly swept out of power. It gets worse! They are to be probed and punished if corrupt, and loots brought back - that is the least Nigerians expect of this new APC government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 16, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

The fact remain that PDP failed the masses and the masses rejected them. They should swallow their pride and stop all this nonsense.

They can't accept that the common people of Nigeria have that power. They can't believe it.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
This is why I so detaste this party called PDP,they lack focus and a sense of leadership.. they are so blinded by 16 years of been in control at the center.There is no one person you can point to as been a reliable and capable leader, what has succeeded in binding them over the years is loot that is been allowed to go round evrybody.Now that it has gone I bet you nothing will stop the party from been abstract...any step or action they take keep disintegrating their beloved party
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by wetinhappen(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2015
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Anthrophile(m): 5:29am On May 17, 2015
They would have stayed in power for sixty years as they had proclaimed, if they had selflessly delivered the dividends of democracy.They were intoxicated and blinded by the giddy height of political powers and the vast financial resources commited to them. They felt Nigerians were a bunch of non-thinkers, and that was to their peril. It had bitterly dawned on them that the voice of the masses is the voice of God. Ride on General Muhammadu Buhari, Long live APC, May Nigeria be greater.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by oweman: 8:36am On May 17, 2015
midolian:
I can't wait for them to be 'exposed'..After which, in my eyes, they 'll always be HEROES..They will always be remembered as those that saved Nigeria from economic downturn and catastrophe.

Whoever.wrote this God.bless you !!!!!!
Those who did the SABOTAGING deserve.a national award for saving Nigeria from the hands or those looters !

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Joeoku78: 8:58am On May 17, 2015
orobs93:
Mumu people our did they work against him?
By not sharing money to th voters?
I knew jonathan would loose since 2012...
He was busy frolicking with nollywood,people wey nor even vote...
I doubt if onyeka onwenu voted..
Abeg did oresejafor and oyedepo vote?
Did yobo vote?..all those chief wey him share money give and the obas and HRM dem vote?
Me I voted and I voted Buhari and Nobody from pdp told me not to vote for jonathan so please leave those thieves alone...

God bless you my brother. Those who voted and conspired against jonathan in the just concluded election are heroes of the federal republic of nigeria. They love nigeria more than as jonathan hate nigeria
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Joeoku78: 9:19am On May 17, 2015
One man one vote and one woman one vote says jonathan during his campaign. What was the need of sharing money begging for votes when you have actually disappointed nigerians using insecurity to stagnant nigeria's progress for six yrs while corruption pervade within govt circle. Those who voted against PDP and jonathan are the real heroes of the federal republic of nigeria and I am one of them. Your money couldn't purchased votes despite your wasteful expenses to those that endorsed your candidacy including traditional rulers and religious leaders. Jonathan is the worst thing that happened to nigeria and nigerians. The name PDP is toxic waste which nigerians regard as taboo. No more PDP in future and fmr gov murtala nyako predicted rightly the fall of PDP in 2015. election and they impeached him because he was saying the truth. In near future Nyako will be celebrated and eulogized while Jonathan will face persecution and prosecuted.
It was nigerians that voted the clueless president jonathan out and not those he shared money to because everybody was eligible to one vote. Next time contestant should know that sharing money and receiving endorsement from here and there is immaterial and is of no value. What matters is what you have done during your tenure as president in the last four or six yrs to warrant your re-election for another tenure. Don't share money if you are a failure because nigerians will collect the looted money from you and vote their conscience. Don't ask for endorsement from any organization because the electoral law says one man one vote.
Nigerians are wise.
Re: PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed by Nobody: 9:21am On May 17, 2015
No one sabotage GEJ re_election bid. He lost because he was naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: Magu May Be Recommended For Demotion / Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, Paul Emeziem Impeached (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.