Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here (14242 Views)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 2016/2017 Admission / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:02am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:
Lol not cab most times. Its actually a friend that gives me ride home
Na Y I say U be Big Boy.. grin..
Chaii.. When I go get car??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2015
ollykay619:
Go sleep.
Abeg na.. Baba.. Sleep never come. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 1:10am On May 17, 2015
Guys wetin dey xup. The real Funaabites are here others are FUNAABeast. Just kidding sha. But na true.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2015
seyitanhep1:
Guys wetin dey xup. The real Funaabites are here others are FUNAABeast. Just kidding sha. But na true.

LmAooo
. If them catch You.. You go sabi wetin Beast be.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 1:19am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

LmAooo
. If them catch You.. You go sabi wetin Beast be.. grin
you don dey vex? No worries, am untouchable inside school
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by heavenmade(m): 1:21am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

No vex, senior Heaven Made.. grin
not at all. How you guys doing? hope your new VC is making sense?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2015
seyitanhep1:
you don dey vex? No worries, am untouchable inside school

Na the problem be that.. U are only safe inside school. If boiz catch U outside school.. You don finish be that.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:

I no go lie U baba, That VC no make sense at all.. We boiz are planning for him sha.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 1:24am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

Na the problem be that.. U are only safe inside school. If boiz catch U outside school.. You don finish be that.

I no dey comot for school
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by heavenmade(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

What year bruh? Guess u studied bch or mcb judging from ur dp
cHM
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by seyitanhep1: 1:25am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:

Have any of your heard the name VC OZEBO. in school? He is a student o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:
cHM
Cool
Bimffo:

I no go lie U baba, That VC no make sense at all.. We boiz are planning for him sha.. grin
Heard of d complains. Nawa o. No one like Balogun o, I like dat man die
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:26am On May 17, 2015
seyitanhep1:
I no dey comot for school
Oh.. I don forget, Na VC lodge U dey stay..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:27am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:
Cool
Yea.. Them talk sey Balogun make sense die..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:29am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

Yea.. Them talk sey Balogun make sense die..
Yea na jasi man. Graduated before he left. Was so happy he graduated us before leaving cos we heard stuff about Oyewole.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:30am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

Yea na jasi man. Graduated before he left. Was so happy he graduated us before leaving cos we heard stuff about Oyewole.

That Oyewole na Devil o.. sad

And Those SUG no even make sense.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

That Oyewole na Devil o.. sad

And Those SUG no even make sense.
Loool. SUG Dey are dead. D last time I knew we had SUG was when they were banned for a session. After then, they were worthless. SUG in Unaab was strong in 2004/5. Guess u must av heard of what transpired between SUG and the then VC
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by heavenmade(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

Cool

smile..that's the man of the people. Both physiCal and metaphysiCal. Unaabites will never forget him ...and how is atungu, is he still the mancot chairman?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:38am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

Loool. SUG Dey are dead. D last time I knew we had SUG was when they were banned for a session. After then, they were worthless. SUG in Unaab was strong in 2004/5. Guess u must av heard of what transpired between SUG and the then VC

No ooo.. You care to tell me??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:40am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:
smile..that's the man of the people. Both physiCal and metaphysiCal. Unaabites will never forget him ...and how is atungu, is he still the mancot chairman?

Loool. Egbon, wetin b Boiz own with Mancot chairman.. Make we enter Mancot, Come Out ni oo.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:
No idea, direct to dos still in skul
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:50am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

No ooo.. You care to tell me??
Haaaa na long story. But summary is that SUG accused d VC of corruption over mtn mast. Dey block senate gate, even beat lecturers like Agboola and Sopeju (of blessed memory undecided). Led to riot police been in school and all. Students ran into the bush behind the hostel... Dat was what saved some peeps. Dis is just d summary sha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 1:53am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

Haaaa na long story. But summary is that SUG accused d VC of corruption over mtn mast. Dey block senate gate, even beat lecturers like Agboola and Sopeju (of blessed memory undecided). Led to riot police been in school and all. Students ran into the bush behind the hostel... Dat was what saved some peeps. Dis is just d summary sha

grin grin grin Oh Boy.. I gbadun that o.. But for this Set, We not fit try am oo.. grin.. Them lazy like Mess.. Naso Book Book Book.. grin

Nice 1 sha..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:58am On May 17, 2015
Bimffo:

grin grin grin Oh Boy.. I gbadun that o.. But for this Set, We not fit try am oo.. grin.. Them lazy like Mess.. Naso Book Book Book.. grin

Nice 1 sha..
D story sweet sha when peeps that witness it then gisted me. But which book? Sebi commercial students don spoil the cliche According to what I heard sha... Learnt they are highly unserious. Anyways time to hit the bed bruh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Bimffo(m): 2:25am On May 17, 2015
olu4life:

D story sweet sha when peeps that witness it then gisted me. But which book? Sebi commercial students don spoil the cliche According to what I heard sha... Learnt they are highly unserious. Anyways time to hit the bed bruh

Commercial Student are serious oo.. or those I walk with are serious minded.

Okay, Goodnight.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by randwise(m): 6:43am On May 17, 2015
seyitanhep1:
Let them beasts catch you.. Remember, Beasts do bite.. so, be careful oo.. No talk this kind thing again oo. You hear.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by enigmaticb2r(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2015
Greatest gba gba!!! #iRepFunaab.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by topstar80(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2015
ikeola6:
How far now,hope you're back from the holiday?
I didn't know atymat is in your dept ooo...#runsaway before atymat sends her missile#
Lol...holz sweet o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Champion01(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2015
Funaab Alumnus! How is labour market o? Hope funaabites are making it?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Sanguine(f): 7:36am On May 17, 2015
Alright. Now that we're here, what's there to talk about?? By the way, Happy Sunday to y'all. PEACE!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:46am On May 17, 2015
heavenmade:
include my moniker or that list is Invalid!
grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(funaab) Students Lets Meet Here by titicamara22: 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Unaab! Funaab! I was there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School / PTDF Shortlisted Candidates For PHD Scholarship Scheme Interview 2017/2018 / Why Do Students 'hate' Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.