Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School (14235 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by kokooro(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2010
Yesterday, I was listening to radio program while driving on senior-junior relationship,
One of the callers gave his experience has follows:
' I bought a bottle of gin for one of my seniors. instead of appreciating my gesture, this senior was annoyed. can you imagine what he did, he bought a loaf of bread and insisted that I ate the bread with the gin."
Another tale goes thus:
' I was asked to fill a bucket with water using a spoon; the bucket was placed at a distance of 1 meter away from the tap'.
Fellows share with us your experience,

1 Like

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tkb417(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
hahahahaha

my set was the first set in Navy Abeokuta so no evil seniors but mehn, school was filled with drama.

maybe our juniors will come and post what we did to them grin grin

lafenwa comes to ma mind grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by COOLDK(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
I will nvr 4gt d day a senior ask me to kneel down under d locker. D teacher in their class dont even feel he knows nothing, i was there 4 like 50mins weeping d hell outta my eye. Then, King Emmanuel College Ore (KECO) was brutal has seniority is on d lips of all.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by denony(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
i was asked to search myself
and surrender everything to the kodo, i obliged  grin
but i become tiger the second time and they never try me again  grin

though my junior ones percieved it. them hear am for my hand  grin
thats why even today they still call me senior wherever they see me  grin
some of them are older than me, even some are now married
but they call me SENIOR to avoid punishment  grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by chines4(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
What about the evil you did to the Junior students? Because every bizarre experience has an originator
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by pystar: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
"I will nvr 4gt d day a senior ask me to kneel down under d locker. D teacher in their class dont even feel he knows nothing, i was there 4 like 50mins weeping d hell outta my eye. Then, King Emmanuel College Ore (KECO) was brutal has seniority is on d lips of all."

Can you please write that again in a language I can undestand? (i.e. english)
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Odunnu: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
Junior secondary was tough. I remember one Senior that gave me N5 or so and asked me to go to the students centre and buy ;
2 digestive biscuit
Groundnut
a bottle of mineral and I should come back with 'change' of N5!!
Another one asked me to iron her clothes and I got the shirt burnt on the chest,she took my uniform and made me wear her burnt shirt to class without singlet. My budding breast was everybody's attraction,and even the teachers didnt say anythn. I used my books to cover my self. Those seniors are wicked.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by shadrach77: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
there was a time when a senior took my matress away and asked me to sleep for the whole night on ordinary iron bunk for the whole night - chineke! grin grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by kaching1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2010
tkb417:

hahahahaha

my set was the first set in Navy Abeokuta so no evil seniors but mehn, school was filled with drama.

maybe our juniors will come and post what we did to them grin grin

lafenwa comes to ma mind grin

You guyz were pure evil, I was a junior in Navy Abeokuta over 13 years ago still the memory is fresh:
1. flogging us with belt on our bare backs
2. frog jumping round the whole hostel
3. obtaining our provisions by force
4. waking us up by 2a.m and rolling across the lawn while a bucket of water was poured on you
5 planting our port (knelling with ur head on the floor to support ur weight)

pure pure evil dayz,
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Woke4all(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
O.M.G i remember back them in JAMES WELCH when i was in the junior secondary i got's lot's of back ups so i never experienced oppression but i oppressed.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ikedonn(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
I remember back then in Bishop Shanahan College in Imo State.I fought my senior because he asked me to kneel down and walk down to him and i refused.After defeating him in the fight,we were taken to the teachers staff room. All the teachers were surprised i fought my senior .They  asked us to explain what made us to fight in english  language ,i was able to express myself in english language. But the senior student can't speak english language and they asked me to go without punishing me.Lots to say but i will stop here.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by makajibbz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
i rememba jss1 when i shitt in d middle of d football field. lmfao
and 1day i dribbled my senior, i chop flogging that day ehn lool grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Phate07(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
Senior please!! grin grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by carnal: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
u guys crack me up ooo lol
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by kokoye(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Have you ever been told to count and record the number of pubic hair stands on a senior?

Yup, that's what I went thru angry
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by sleekch1c(f): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
gush,at HRSS portharcourt a senior flogged me till i fainted cos she lost the panties she hung on my bunk, i tried to explain dat i cldnt ve worn her big panties on my mosquito waist bt she wnt listen!
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tpiah: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
i tried to explain dat i cldnt ve worn her big panties on my mosquito waist

did you put it to her in those exact terms.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Ranoscky(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
tpiah:

did you put it to her in those exact terms.

And if u wia in her shoes, would u?
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tpiah: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^let her speak for herself if you dont mind.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by tkb417(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
ka_ching:

You guyz were pure evil, I was a junior in Navy Abeokuta over 13 years ago still the memory is fresh:
1. flogging us with belt on our bare backs
2. frog jumping round the whole hostel
3. obtaining our provisions by force
4. waking us up by 2a.m and rolling across the lawn while a bucket of water was poured on you
5 planting our port (knelling with your head on the floor to support your weight)

pure pure evil dayz,

hahahaha

no vex bro. Did you do 'evil' to the juniors too grin cheesy grin
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by kcreal(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
our seniors drew cars on the ground and ask us to push them to the gate.
they gave us N10, ask us to buy bread, groundnut and coke then return the balance of N10.

1 Like

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by 1759(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Chai! I remember all those times in my JS 3 when we were woken up by room heads in the middle of the night, lined up like prisoners and flogged. After flogging everyone they usually commanded us to do squats for like an hour or two while singing at the top of our voices this special song.

I am a pig o
I am a pig
I am a rotten material
I must obey all rules and regulations
Given to me by my seniors

I would never forget FGC Odogbolu.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by matiltomd(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Great Anthonians!
I was pretty small way back in secondary school (still cute though tongue)so i was a victim of several bullies who called themselves seniors. But I'll never forget the day a silly female senior decided to try her lesbian skills on me. She woke me up in the middle of the night and asked me to suck her boobs (I still feel sad each time i remember the incident). I declined and she stuck one of her boobs into my mouth. Unfortunately,i was shaking while quietly telling her (so as not to wake others)that i couldn't do it, so i bit her boob. She bit me back on my neck and the following day,she punished me further by asking me to go fetch 10 buckets of water from the borehole (which was pretty far) and pour the contents into a gutter.
I heard she's married now and i honestly still find it hard to forgive her, cry
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by kokoye(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
I remember some guy's bunk was moved from the room into the middle of an open field with him fast asleep. Imagine his craze when he woke up to a full view of the sky.

3 Likes

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by Krayola(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
Chei!! JSS 1 FGC Ilorin. My school father used to skip class like a bazztard so one day me sef dey feel like bad guy and skipped class and stayed in the hostel. I no know say dem dey do daily inspection of the hostel during classes. Na so I just see boys dey run enter locker and inside suitcases and all kind places. Wasn't quick enough so I chop some serious flogging. The guy knew there was no way a JSS1 boy was alone in the hostel so the beating no get mate. Still didn't squeal tho  cool .

My school father was one of the baddest boys in the school so nobody fit touch me. But the guy beat hell and baztard comot for my body on a few occasions. Once for spending MY OWN money.  shocked I swear the guy was trying stuff he saw on TV on me. Jacked me by the neck, lifted me up, dropped me and then raked me before my feet hit the ground. I wish say I fit catch the guy now. Mora Foka oshi!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by silvertuke(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Well I did not experience all this because I attended a private school, but even if I was in a public school I don’t think or feel that any senior can try any of these rubbish, other wise we go kill ourselves. for real
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by iyatrustee(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
quote author=silvertuke link=topic=531618.msg6939498#msg6939498 date=1287066242]
Well I did not experience all this because I attended a private school, but even if I was in a public school I don’t think or feel that any senior can try any of these rubbish, other wise we go kill ourselves. for real
[quote][/quote] feeling like cool cool cool cool abi? all that efizi go vamoose when you recieve serious wiping grin grin

@ unity Ikere, one senior shaved my hair just becos she saw me talking to a guy she wanted desperately!
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by spicyhoney(f): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
OMG! I can never forget the day i was made 'Head girl' in my school; the outgoing head girl and some prefects bundled me out of the Assembly hall while we were waiting for the teachers and gave me some serious flogging without me knowing what was happening, i was accused of breaking so many rules. It was only after the announcement that they now told me that was the reason why i was flogged and to think corporal punishment was not even allowed in the school. I was so angry that day.
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by MissyB2: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
Word of Faith, I hail thee.

I spent 6 good years of my life in a boarding school. A period I'll never forget.
I remember when we were flogged with clothes hanger on the feet, by senior students at odd hours [12, 1, 2 a.m].I cried and complained I didn't want to remain there but I was made to stay. angry
As time went on, I became a senior student too and found myself doing some of the things that were done to me. Then, I realized it's only normal. grin

How senior students would count from 1-10 for everyone to come downstairs for meal. Even if your room is on the last floor, fly if you will but be downstairs before 10 is mentioned, else na die. How many people fell and dislocated arms and legs

The soaking of garri at night and sneaking in of food stuffs and stove. kiss kiss

The sisterhood I shared with strangers - Strangers that became sisters. Ate same food at same time together, had bath together, slept together, did everything together.

The tears I shed when I finally had to leave, the regret. The assemblage of junior students in my corner, crying and singing. The speech we gave before leaving, the hugs and the i'll miss Yous.

If I have a second chance, I'll go again. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by beeman80: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
Imagine lying under a seniors bunk with so many mosquitoes to feast on your body.Meanwhile the senior leaves u there while he goes to play football.Imagine a senior sending you on an errand to go and get a text book called 'ARODAN' from his colleague.In the end u discover that there is no text book with such name.Imagine a senior giving u almost a plot of grass to cut within few hours.Yeh i went through those.The list is endless, cry
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
kokoye:

Have you ever been told to count and record the number of pubic hair stands on a senior?

Yup, that's what I went thru  angry

Was it a boys only school?
Re: Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School by iice(f): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
Ahahahaha i used to pity some juniors.  They had it bad mehn.  To produce water when there was no water.  To buy stuff and bring back change.  To stand in line for water all night.  To iron uniform when we no get electricity outlets.  To do the agricultural projects of seniors. Mehn it wasn't easy.  I didn't have a bad time.  I did what i wanted to do and go away with it.  Had a lot of freedom hehehehe.  The most they could do was give me toilets as my daily chore.  I touch am? Say wetin?.  As a senior. . .i ignored people.  Didn't have time for them.  Got made a prefect and made them reverse the decision.  Didn't want stress and was happy to continue doing ish as i pleased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

>ASUU To Call Off 2 Months Strike 20th August 2013??-VNTI ASUU / 10 Security Tips For University Students / Why Do Students 'hate' Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.