Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) (27453 Views)

Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Buhari Meets With Executives From Peugeot At Aso Villa Today (photos) / Delegates From Various States Pay Dogara Courtesy Visit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 17, 2015
Let the a$$ kissing games begin
Failure is indeed an orphan
Come 2019 IF this man is toppled they will kiss his successor's @$$
Hope he understands that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Greyworld: 9:24am On May 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Apart from producing world standard cars that have carried our leaders for decades from the 504 to the 406 and the latest, Peugeot 805 unlike the cut and join vehicles Innoson is welding, PAN Kaduna has started production of the luxury cutting-edge 805 and 301. Another one from the 'backward North'.

Bad belle, it's allowed.
So we shud patronize dem @ d expense of our own ? "Cut and join" which 1 av yu done?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by freshvine(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2015
These are the set of idiots that ran the Peugeot plant down because of quota system siting it in Kaduna. I expect to see engineers in official clothing but we are greeted with politicians in flowing Babariga, danshiki and agbada.

While private automobile plants are succeeding in the eastern part of the country, these group of corrupt politicians are gathering again for public funding.

... What a country

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by don4real: 9:29am On May 17, 2015
Hope Dem nor trek come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Immune1(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2015
the new management of PAN you see today is as a result of the Jonathan led intervention.Grants were given to both PAN (with management reshuffled) and Innoson.Jonathan single-handedly revived PAN which became almost moribund under the Obasanjo led government.Its only sensible businesses align with the government soon to be in power......but never let it skip your mind that those guys visiting Buhari are relevant today cos of the combined efforts of Fg through NAC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2015
omenka:
The guy is a living walking monument of class and finesse. You simply can't take that away from him. I feel inspired whenever I just look at his picture. smiley.[size=14pt] Always appearing very neat.[/size] smiley

[size=14pt]and modest . . . cool[/size]
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2015
Immune1:
[s]the new management of PAN you see today is as a result of the Jonathan led intervention.Grants were given to both PAN (with management reshuffled) and Innoson.Jonathan single-handedly revived PAN which became almost moribund under the Obasanjo led government.Its only sensible businesses align with the government soon to be in power......but never let it skip your mind that those guys visiting Buhari are relevant today cos of the combined efforts of Fg through NAC.
[/s]

pls just shut up ur gutter before flies invade it. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Immune1(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Could your crude and derogatory response be as a result of your inability to constructively express your low life self?I guess so.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 17, 2015
Cool...
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by themodernman: 9:51am On May 17, 2015
Men ds means the auto policy will actually take effect sha....choi!!! Diariz god ooo!

I just hope won't start it earlier dan d scheduled date of July 1st undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Donbrig: 9:56am On May 17, 2015
Things will never be the same again in Nigeria. Though it wont be easy for Buhari to right all the wrongs in the country over night, but it is crystal clear that things must be done differently from May 29. No longer business as usual but business like never before. We must all stand behind Buhari in prayers and otherwise, to achieve the Nigeria of our dreams.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by deletrue: 10:06am On May 17, 2015
This hell of noise these days about an empty drum call Buhari will never, even an inch deceive people like us. What we now expect is only noise making. If they like they can continue with the noise, talking complete rubbish. What am seeing from that photo is a straight-pipe-like person standing and from all indication, he is like a foam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by deletrue: 10:12am On May 17, 2015
freshvine:
These are the set of idiots that ran the Peugeot plant down because of quota system siting it in Kaduna. I expect to see engineers in official clothing but we are greeted with politicians in flowing Babariga, danshiki and agbada.

While private automobile plants are succeeding in the eastern part of the country, these group of corrupt politicians are gathering again for public funding.

... What a country
Am surprissed to see people dressed in political suits. I was expecting to see real engineers with covralls and safery gears, caps etc. to match but behold what am seening is arranged apc deceivers. I feel for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2015
onojaduru:
Photos:Buhari receives delegates from Peugeot Automobile.

President-elect,Gen. Buhari is not having time for himself at all.

He received delegates from Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited in Abuja as they came to congratulate him on his recent victory.

See photos from their visit below....

Source: http://.com/2015/05/delegates-from-peugeot-automobile.html

See person ogo...na wa ooh...see head
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Holuwathoby(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2015
long live the people's General
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by eaglechild: 10:36am On May 17, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Apart from producing world standard cars that have carried our leaders for decades from the 504 to the 406 and the latest, Peugeot 805 unlike the cut and join vehicles Innoson is welding, PAN Kaduna has started production of the luxury cutting-edge 805 and 301. Another one from the 'backward North'.

Bad belle, it's allowed.
What has this got to do with Innoson.

Can't you just make your point and move ahead without exhibiting inferiority complex.

Besides it is GEJ that revamped the automobile sector.
In some weeks time some peeps will credit it to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by eaglechild: 10:39am On May 17, 2015
deletrue:
Am surprissed to see people dressed in political suits. I was expecting to see real engineers with covralls and safery gears, caps etc. to match but behold what am seening is arranged apc deceivers. I feel for this country.
Precisely, even if they are not in coveralls we know that those in that picture cannot tell a bolt from a screwdriver yet they claim to be running Peugeot.

No wonder it died.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by kay29000(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2015
Nice! Bu I thought he would take time out to rest after winning the elections. I am sure he is tired of meeting people EVERY SINGLE DAY. Men! Money and Power good o! People would want to associate with you by force. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by kay29000(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Let the a$$ kissing games begin
Failure is indeed an orphan
Come 2019 IF this man is toppled they will kiss his successor's @$$
Hope he understands that

I'm sure he does. Remember he has been there before.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by kay29000(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the guy inspires me big time too. The guy is realy neat o, always able to manage white, not like the clueless that hides his dirty nature under black. I thank God we were partakers of the common sense revolution, to lift naija up

lol! I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by mo6x6: 11:25am On May 17, 2015
I can see things turning arround for my great country (Nigeria).
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by enioluwaselore: 11:30am On May 17, 2015
Buhari, be careful about all this visitors here and there, do what is right for the masses, remember they visited your predecessors too.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by anonimi: 11:31am On May 17, 2015
I hope Buhari will retain the automotive policy of Jonathan with tariff regulation so the REVIVAL of local manufacturers can continue with EMPLOYMENT for our people.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by omohanet(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2015
Agbanda men
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by juman(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2015
Hiss, a country without direction.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by Freelancer00(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2015
freshvine:

... What a country
U expect the managers to wear work clothes to Greet the president-elect? Keep hating.

I personally know the man on black, he was one of the executive directors at gsk when They first started and turned things around. The man now uses one of thier Peugeot cars officially too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by freshvine(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
Freelancer00:
U expect the managers to wear work clothes to Greet the president-elect? Keep hating.

I personally know the man on black, he was one of the executive directors at gsk when They first started and turned things around. The man now uses one of thier Peugeot cars officially too.

For all I care the black man on suit probably an Ibo man and the white man are the only individuals in that photograph looking business oriented.

These malams should just form their Islamic Republic of Arewa to themselves and shuttle the deserts in their Peugeots.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by holluwai(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
GMB should make it mandatory for all governors/ministers/all public office holders to drive only Peugeot cars. No Benz, no Cadillac, no ford, no rover.... Just made in Nigeria Peugeot. Shikina!
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by QuotaSystem: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
deletrue:

I'm sure you would have preferred to see them in fishermen hats and mourning robes. Do you realize they were on a courtesy visit and they wore our national equivalent of suits as recognized in the civil service rules? Don't let hatred expose your ignorance.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by QuotaSystem: 12:41pm On May 17, 2015
freshvine:

For all I care the black man on suit probably an Ibo man and the white man are the only individuals in that photograph looking business oriented.

These malams should just form their Islamic Republic of Arewa to themselves and shuttle the deserts in their Peugeots.

See painment grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by harry509: 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
onojaduru:
Photos:Buhari receives delegates from Peugeot Automobile.

President-elect,Gen. Buhari is not having time for himself at all.

He received delegates from Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited in Abuja as they came to congratulate him on his recent victory.

See photos from their visit below....

Source: http://.com/2015/05/delegates-from-peugeot-automobile.html
I pray 2 GOD almighty dat baba govt shud favour me alott Amen.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) by babestella: 1:46pm On May 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

You and who ever liked and shared this your s1lly gutter comment are bunch of simpleton, brainwashed APC minions celebrating a new mediocre APC govt that had fed you with all manner of dangerous lies. If you know what PAN looked like before GEJs administration, you will hate yourself for s1illy comments of your. 'Truth is always bitter they say'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / We Were Not Ordered To Stop Attacks - Soldiers Tell Plateau Monarch, Ronku Aka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.