Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady (53175 Views)

Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Lara Dancing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On May 17, 2015
She is cute. How is her intellect?
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by MizMyColi(f): 4:24am On May 17, 2015
Haters gon Hate.
Potatoes gon Potate.

I haven't commented on the wedding of these duo because there's really nothing much to talk about.

Agreed, she looks "too beautiful" for Oshiomole.
Agreed, she might be a gold or first lady digger for all we know.
Equally agreed, she might be genuinely attracted to the man and the perks of becoming his lawfully wedded Mrs.

For Oshiomole to display this woman to the world, there must be something about her. Something remarkable.

These men get to handle the finest crop of Nigerian women.
Need I add that I'm thankful she's not Nigerian?
Hian! Na there you for see beef, bow down to beef.

Her life, her world, her decision, her motives.

She is the most beautiful, and gorgeous first lady. The fairest of them all.

Now, deal with it...or *in Osho's voice* Goan....lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Na joke I dey o.
No die abegcheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by MizMyColi(f): 4:28am On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Madam, her intellect must be sharper than what most of us display on NL.

I have read her body language.
I love her humble disposition.

For all we know, she might be pretending.
She's either a Super biitch or a
Super Woman.

I'm more inclined to the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by MrsChima(f): 4:32am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, her intellect must be sharper than what most of us display on NL.

I have read her body language.
I love her humble disposition.

For all we know, she might be pretending.
She's either a Super biitch or a
Super Woman.

I'm more inclined to the latter.

Okay. I hope the governor made the right choice.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Braintouch(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2015
I guess this is the only reason for their marriage. . .the First Lady privilege. Oshiomhole may never get to perform his other husbandly duties
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Braintouch(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:
It's unthinkable that Oshiomhole, being the academician and a the grammarian he is, would ever descend to the level of a dullard, ain't it?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Nobody: 5:40am On May 17, 2015
So you mean at night this girl will allow that ugly man to touch her
I don't think this marriage has been consummated o
This is all for show
I pity that oshiomole man
He is just using her to feel good about himself,to show off to people that as ugly as he is he can snag fine babe
The girl kwanu is enduring him and siphoning Edo state treasury
Read my lips
This is not real

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by slimzypink(f): 5:48am On May 17, 2015
She's finer than me cry
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 5:48am On May 17, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:

wait i day c0nfused dark or black. # say No to caro White Anyways .But baba osho black sha
Say no ko! kiss
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Omotayor123(f): 6:06am On May 17, 2015
Dem no go for honeymoon
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Omotayor123(f): 6:08am On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:
This is all for show
He is just using her to feel good about himself,to show off to people that as ugly as he is he can snag fine babe
Read my lips
This is not real
My thought exactly. Especially after seeing how dey kiss on their supposed wedding day.

The tin b like Contract Marriage #
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Neldrizzy(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2015
That's My FIRST LADY.... Beautiful woman..... We the edo pple are solidly behind you.. We love and cherish you as our lolo cheesy life is too short to start paying attention to what pple say, ur happiness is all that matters..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by neonet(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2015

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On May 17, 2015
baby not with us lai lai grin grin grin grin
IfyAwazie:
No honeymoon.

Good for her. Na she go tire.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by freshvine(f): 6:36am On May 17, 2015
When we are talking about local content bill, rebranding and patronizing Nigeria, some shameless old folks of APC extraction are busy importing international 'gold' miners to us.

This lady might be a conduit to siphoning of our collective common wealth into Cape Verde by Oshiomhole. Security agencies should place a watch on the activities of the lady and oshiomhole.

Corrupt African leaders are getting smarter in theft and money laundering activities.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by quinty(f): 6:48am On May 17, 2015
Haters, Pls leave her alone grin... in my own view, you go for what you want and careless lipsrsealed

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by donodion(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Iara, the newly wedded wife of Adams Oshiomhole, governor of Edo state, has performed her first official role as the first lady of the state, less than 24 hours after her wedding. Iara in the company of her husband presented trophies and medals to winners at the Okpekpe Road Race.

More pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/oshiomholes-wife-lara-performs-first.html
Edo state first lady, a cape Verdean is a fast learner.one of the prospects of being one is to have your face regularly in the media....hopeful for good achievements.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by donodion(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
Haters gon Hate.
Potatoes gon Potate.

I haven't commented on the wedding of these duo because there's really nothing much to talk about.

Agreed, she looks "too beautiful" for Oshiomole.
Agreed, she might be a gold or first lady digger for all we know.
Equally agreed, she might be genuinely attracted to the man and the perks of becoming his lawfully wedded Mrs.

For Oshiomole to display this woman to the world, there must be something about her. Something remarkable.

These men get to handle the finest crop of Nigerian women.
Need I add that I'm thankful she's not Nigerian?
Hian! Na there you for see beef, bow down to beef.

Her life, her world, her decision, her motives.

She is the most beautiful, and gorgeous first lady. The fairest of them all.

Now, deal with it...or *in Osho's voice* Goan....lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Na joke I dey o.
No die abegcheesycheesy

Don't mind them.she's not the bleach bleach type . See skin see beauty.Natural egovin with natural hair.No Brazilian hair extension.Babe set jor.

Haters go and poof.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by JoeCutie(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2015
Mehn! Looking at Lara and Osho, they be like the biblical "Light and Darkness". embarassed grin

By the way, is that Osho Baba's son in the last picture? So much resemblance. cheesy

Mrs. Lara Fortes Oshiomhole, the Celebrity-First lady. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Mhosmhan(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2015
80% of pple bashing dis sweet babe and osho are females...females sabi d day jealousy start ehn!!! I love u but unfortunately,oshobaba loves you more...baba God malo mu codeine koma loma se slow soro ayemi
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:

We talking money... you talking intellect..

How Is your intellect ma'am? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by buzzcypha(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2015
mulante:
$25000 and the winner ain't even smiling. Oh boy!

Bros like seriously, how come no body told me.
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Mhosmhan:
80% of pple bashing dis sweet babe and osho are females...females sabi d day jealousy start ehn!!! I love u but unfortunately,oshobaba loves you more...baba God malo mu codeine koma loma se slow soro ayemi

This is a big lie... Dudes are the jealous ones..

I no blame you tho, after spending 95% of yor time & life on NL. How woild you make it to marry a Queen like Lara

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by tabolaji: 7:25am On May 17, 2015
dunkem21:
Why was the girl that collected the cheque and medal, sad

She prefers the exchange of the firstlady's beauty to the price money. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by eyinjuege: 7:32am On May 17, 2015
Why are a lot of us so discriminating? Are we saying those facially challenged don't deserve to marry beautiful spouses?. Isn't it possible it might really be a love match? Older men do tend to have a way with the younger ladies who often hold them in awe, and then add that to the power this man possesses.
She may actually see beyond the physical attributes of this man, and appreciated his fine inner man which is the most important. Comrade has always been a sound guy right from his days as a unionist/labour leader. A lot of people respect him not just because of the power and wealth at his command now, but because of his values.
I have seen ugly POOR men married to beautiful women, so what's the biggie here in this case?
Again, not all beautiful women are materialistic.
I know its possible she may be a gold digger, but please give her a chance with the benefit of doubt. Not all women are gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by persius555(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2015
Wishing them the best of marriage. I wonder why nigerians take panadol over other peoples affairs when their own headache is killing them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by aksule(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2015
Was the cheque presented in America. Why using dollar instead of our naira. If government officials do this then what do you expect from ego seeking individuals and cooperate bodies.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Fearcom(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:
This is all for show
Read my lips
This is not real

It's because of this type of stupid mentality (Superiority Complex) that Nigerian girls have that will be one major influence on the Governor's decision to marry a foreigner. I've personally met Oshiomole several times and I can authoritatively tell you He isn't ugly at all.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Caseless: 7:57am On May 17, 2015
Caracta:
A first lady at that age? All the way from Cape Verde.

She looks so pretty. At the meeting of Nigerian First Ladies, I can imagine those mamas 'eyeing' your body.

No matter the noise and jabs, you are married to Adams! End of discussion!
*scratches head*
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Superstar007(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2015
E like say that babe no sabi wetin be 25k dollars, she as she dey bone face.

In fact, I dey vex! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2015
youmour:
Be like say Oshiomole don buy nairaland oh

na so o oo. Seun don hammer wink wink wink
Re: Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady by Caracta(f): 8:16am On May 17, 2015
Caseless:
*scratches head*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.