Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me (844 Views)

I Need 2005 Or 2006 Acura Rl(inspired And Co) / Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! / Inspired And Others,pls Help With Vin Check,i Ve Tried Other Threads ,no Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by raybaba2: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2009
Hello everyone, i need this  car  urgenly and  this is  2002 passat. If you  can get it for me and it will  be lagos  cleared let me  know and  pls   what is the  price for now, Im not  talking  about Nigeria    used  but  fresh  cleared  in  Lagos,  2002 passat,
Here is my  email and  mobile, olasdayo_ray@yahoo.com,  08054376627.

Note.
Full option,leather interior and all,

Re: To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by inspiredm(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
2002 Volkswagen Passat

All Wheel Drive

Leather

Wood Grain Interior

Automatic Trans.

Send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Re: To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by Cashmoni: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ray_baba

raymond whats up,

i got a 2002 will upload the pics and detailed vin check tomorrow,hope you are not joking ohh

but that one wey inspired show looks tight, holla him and see what he got
Re: To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by raybaba2: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2009
Hello Inspired,thanks for this and i just got your reply.Will send you mail shortly to discuss better.Cash money, let me see what you got pls i may have a better offer , you can mail the pics too, olasdayo_ray@yahoo.com. You should know im here for something serious coz there are more to do out there in this new Fashola tenure if you want to stay cool in lagos !Im waiting.
Re: To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by inspiredm(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2009
ray_baba:

Hello Inspired,thanks for this and i just got your reply.Will send you mail shortly to discuss better.Cash money, let me see what you got pls i may have a better offer , you can mail the pics too, olasdayo_ray@yahoo.com. You should know im here for something serious coz there are more to do out there in this new Fashola tenure if you want to stay cool in lagos !Im waiting.

Just Sent You an Email Now, Compare My Deal with CashMonis' If He gives you a Better Offer at a Cheaper Price, You can Deal With Him, He is a Credible Forumite as Well.

Good Luck.
cool cool
Re: To All Dealers In The House : Inspired And All: Check This And Get Back To Me by Cashmoni: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2009
@raybaba

if inspired has given you a good deal,then deal with him,his prices are very good and sweet.

@inspired

Go ahead and do a good job once again

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2.2 Or Baby Boy Which Is Better / Just Arrived From China - 2009 Single Cab Wulin / Mazda 929 For Sale 4 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.