Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! (566 Views)

I Want A Siena For 400k / Siena,inspired, Femmy And Other Car Gurus! Please Help! / I Need 2005 Or 2006 Acura Rl(inspired And Co) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by GoldStar59: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
Please I need an urgent help with my 2007 Toyota Camry SE, whenever it is raining and the A/C is on, my front wind screen is always blurry from what looks like steam as I use the wiper. I have checked all the buttons on the car to see if I can get it fixed but I couldn't. I need you to please tell me what I have to do to get this rectified as I rarely see the front when it is raining. I have checked the wiper blades and they look good to me. Please what button do I have to get on when it is raining as I have tried everything.
Thanks.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by KunleA2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
What is causing it is the humidity in the car. What you need to do is turn the 3rd control all the way to the right. That will cause the warm air to be blowing to the windscreen from inside.

If the rain permits depending on the direction its falling, you can open the window barely enough to fit like a very thin cellphone. This allows cool air from outside.

You should be fine.

Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by GoldStar59: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks very much baba, you are too much. I will try it tomorrow. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by ib612(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2010
It looks like the windshiled has been replaced and is not properly done.

Check that also it may be the problem.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
To add to what Kunle has advised:

It's worth noting that cold, dry air does a better job at demisting your screen, so it's also a good idea to have the air con activated (not econ, with the compressor switched off). And as much as possible, set the temperature to cold, or at least cool, rather than warm.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by GoldStar59: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2010
@ Siena,
Thanks for your contribution, but honestly I don't understand your post. Can you please post it in a lay man's language so i can understand. Thanks so much.

@ ib612,
The windshield has not been replaced.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by KunleA2(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2010
GoldStar59:

@ Siena,
Thanks for your contribution, but honestly I don't understand your post. Can you please post it in a lay man's language so i can understand. Thanks so much.

@ ib612,
The windshield has not been replaced.

Leave the middle control in the blue area as opposed to turning to the red area as instructed.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by GoldStar59: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thanks sir.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
What more can i add, the dons have given you all you needed . . . . Good luck
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by dantitiki(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2010
If the mist is formed on the outside of the windshield (that you need the wiper to clear), then the inner temperature is too cool - you'll need to reduce the temperature of the a/c

OR

You have the a/c vents faced to the windshield. You'll have to adjust the vent setting to be faced either directly to you ONLY, or other settings than to the windshield.

Kind regards.
Re: Femmy, Kunle-a, Siena, Inspired And Others Please Help! by chelseabmw(m): 4:08am On Jun 21, 2010
Can i contribute?

(1) (Reply)

Daf 2700 Truck 1986 Model / Quick Sales 2004 Honda Accord @ Best Price N1.280m 08052334306 / Clearing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.