Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart (3261 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Nairabet Affiliate Program Has Been Suspended: Is This A Joke Or Scam / How Can A Nigerian Sign Up For Clickbank Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart by aydj(m): 2:35am On May 17, 2015
Hello guys, I have been researching into the different Travel Affiliate programs in Nigeria. My findings show that Wakanow & Travelstart are the largest Travel Agencies (I may be wrong). I am interested in singing up with one of these and have found some information about their Affiliate programs, from both company's websites. I felt it would be prudent of me to get the views of people who are currently signed up with any of these two companies or any other bigger Travel Agency in Nigeria. My evaluation criteria are:
1) Pricing & Commission
2) Ease of setting up/signing up
3) Ability of Affiliate to control Pricing
4) Quality of Affiliate & Customer Support

I will appreciate input from experienced Travel Agents or intending Agents. Thanks!
Re: Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart by bogolobango(m): 2:43am On May 17, 2015
Wakanow = one chance

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart by aydj(m): 2:53am On May 17, 2015
bogolobango:
Wakanow = one chance
smiley..I can imagine you have had a horrible experience with them. If I may ask, why is Wakanow = one chance? Is your experience with them as an end user or an Affiliate? Thanks!
Re: Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart by aydj(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2015
58 views so far and just a single comment? Is it that not so many people are doing Travel Affiliate business in Nigeria or i've just not been fortunate to have a Travel Agent visit this thread?
My intention to go into this business may be justified afterall, based on certain opportunities that I have identified in the Nigerian Travel Industry. I have a business idea and was hoping that I could find a well experienced Travel Agent to discuss my idea and its' viability; and possibly partner with.
Mods...kindly help push this thread to the front page for better visibility. Tnx!
Re: Which Is The Best Travel Affiliate Program In Nigeria? Wakanow Vs. Travelstart by okeowoandplus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello guys, I just want to contribute here by saying if you are looking for an Affiliation programmes in Travel Industry.. You can try both (Travelstart Nigeria and Wakanow), they are lovely and interesting but you can best enjoy Travelstart if you have a website. To learn more about the programmes you can send me a mail at wh.travels@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria / Empty Metal Drum Needed In Large Quantity / Contact Us Today For Your Corporate Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.