Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon (35300 Views)

All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo / Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by timilehing(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2015
No wahala but wait oo, na so Adams ugly reach undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by magicfingers009: 7:28am On May 17, 2015
Issokay
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by armadeo(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2015
Make una free this man joor

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by justi4jesu(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2015
laplace12:

When pics of their honey moon is everywhere on the internet cheesy

lol i saw one of the pics they were at Miami Beach cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by honvalid(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
I jus pray dis ma is able to cerstisfy dis lady and dis lady is faithful to him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by cupidFlint(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2015
Was that all? And it made FP? More alarmist on the loose!!!
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by anonimi: 7:42am On May 17, 2015
There is no resort in Edo or Nigeria hence na Dubai our PUBLIC SERVANT dey go for im honeymoon.

I guess it is time to scrap our 37 Ministries of Tourism, not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by nonaira: 7:43am On May 17, 2015
I'm getting confused.
Is she Ethiopian or cape Verden?

Abeg let's be rreal. Most likely she was the one that postponed it. Even on their wedding, if I didn't know any better, I would have guessed she was in a forced arranged marriage considering how unhappy she looked. The only kiss picture we got, if anyone look closely you'll see their lips didn't touch..she even appeared to be drawing away from him on that picture
Most likely the honeymoon was postponed by her. All she came for is the money, not the body grin I won't be surprised if she never slept with that edo gov before.

She's one gold digging chick that all gold diggers can to learn a thing or two from. She's mastered the act.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by JJBROS(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
The Beauty and the Beast!

Fooooool!!! When Osho baba was a labour leader fighting for common man he was handsome but now is a beast kwo? Bad belle go kill u tonytony
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2015
These days couple sleep on their wedding night since enough combing don take place before wedding day sef.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Ibyno(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2015
see Adam mouth, that guy go sabi suck breast die .

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by damiloladuke: 7:53am On May 17, 2015
hmmmm, honey sun na him this one be

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by anonimi: 7:55am On May 17, 2015
JJBROS:

Fooooool!!! When Osho baba was a labour leader fighting for common man he was handsome but now is a beast kwo? Bad belle go kill u tonytony

You mean he was PRETENDING kwo

- How many months salary is he also owing workers in Edo state?

- Are all workers in Edo state paid our minimum wage of N18,000?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Mintayo(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2015
If oshiomole is just a random guy and not a governor, I am sure the first thing the lady will say is that "He is too ugly for her "...money really is the answer to all things even to women!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by philips70(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
@op ex model from cape verde or ethiopia

Don't mind these FTC kind of bloggers we have in Nigeria. She's from Cape Verde and has no relationship with Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by grandstar(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:

This is a thoughtless remark. Do to others as you would like others to do to you (Matthew 7:12)

What God has yoked together, let no man put apart!
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by ammytoammy(f): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
seriously i am so fed up with d news of d governor and his wife .
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by JJBROS(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2015
timilehing:
No wahala but wait oo, na so Adams ugly reach undecided

Infact timilehing u be kukuruku with smalllll sense. He is ugly but he work hard for labour union during his tenure when obasanjo hold Nigeria as his house boy...
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by babyfaceafrica: 8:03am On May 17, 2015
philips70:

Don't mind these FTC kind of bloggers we have in Nigeria. She's from Cape Verde and has no relationship with Ethiopia.
ok ..thanks
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by anonimi: 8:04am On May 17, 2015
philips70:

E be like sey you KNOW her gidi gan gan. grin

If Oshiomole catch you my hand nor dey oh! wink

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:22am On May 17, 2015
Hmm! I don't even know what to say. I'm not judging anyone because I shouldnt,but I know for sure that ordinarily a lady of her calibre would not have married somebody like Adams Aliyu oshiomole if he was just just a normal regular worker like every other person. For sure, money talks,bullshi.t works.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by philips70(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey you KNOW her gidi gan gan. grin

If Oshiomole catch you my hand nor dey oh! wink

Oh boy, am sure even Dbanj, Jim Iyke, Iyanya and co are very envious of Oshiomole at the moment. Oshiomole's record in this matter will take decades to break.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Joel3(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2015
noted: cape Verde on my mind.
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by ruffDiamond: 8:45am On May 17, 2015
sadshameless cradle robber sha osho must be a distance cousin of Sani Yerima mtchewww some mumu here no go kuku gree understand wetin we dey talk why didn't Nelson Mandela go for a younger lady after divorcing Winnie?? dis is like d wrongest idea ever our own statemen wey b say na to dey steal State Money and running after little girl *spit on thread and exit indignantly *

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by amakaffy: 9:02am On May 17, 2015
tonytony208:
Fool if the governor approach ur mother...wont u advice ur mama to divorce ur fade?
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by amakaffy: 9:07am On May 17, 2015
datola:
She is also an official ex beauty queen? Oshiomole, hope this fish is not bigger than you. Anyway, 'money answereth all things'
The highest bidder...lol, , dat moment u ve put forward ur cv befor u are considered.., pls tell me if dis so call love exist!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by IfyAwazie(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2015
Our leaders always making fun of themself cos dey have money. This is wat a white man will never do. A white man governor to come marry a nigerian lady. For where?

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by canalily(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Still looking critically at the picture of Osho baba kissing his new wife.....

I'm done! Time to work harder and smarter.
he luks like effigy and his lips like the rostum of aphidgrin

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by naijanaso: 9:37am On May 17, 2015
The babe ain't smiling. There for d money.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by frankyychiji(f): 9:40am On May 17, 2015
Goddex:
This news is a lie jare. Osho and Lara are already honeymooning in US. Se pix...........................lol
hahahahaha...una no go kill pesin for NL o!
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Tinyemeka(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2015
Chai OP! sad

You went and posted that horror-inducing photo again! Bet why??!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) / ‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.