Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Akpos And His Teacher!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And His Teacher!!! (969 Views)

Akpors Experience With His Teacher ! / Smart Student..conversation Between A Student And His Teacher / ALBERT EINSTEIN And His Teacher In A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos And His Teacher!!! by akpumping7720(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2015
TEACHER: There will be an elementary science
test next week. Contrary to his nature, Akpos
reads his book
from cover to cover like no
man’s business. On test day, teacher lines up about 5 birds, covering each with a piece of cloth so only their legs are visible.
QUESTION 1: Looking at the leg of a bird write
down its common name, species,
family, zoological name, habitat etc.
After about 20 mins of frustration and not writing down anything, Akpos
storms to the
teacher’s desk and slams his
blank sheet in
front of the teacher.

AKPOS: Sir, this test makes no
sense! I am
going home!

TEACHER: What a rude boy! Come
back here.
What is your name?
Akpos raises his trouser and
points to his leg
“Oya, you too, look at my leg and tell me my name, my surname, my house address, what tribe I come from….”

One Word For Akpos

1 Like

Re: Akpos And His Teacher!!! by ernecy(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2015
Genius
Re: Akpos And His Teacher!!! by lonelydora: 12:32pm On May 17, 2015
Smart kid
Re: Akpos And His Teacher!!! by justicesky24(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Smart

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! See What Happened To Buses Conveying People From Onitsha To Lagos / Halirious Pics! Which Country Did This! / Reekado Banks On Next Rated Car (hillarious).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.