Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... (337 Views)

She Refuses To Change Her Church For A Second Time / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... by ademega(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
If your child decides to change religion what will be your reaction ?
Let say from
A Muslim to a Christian or
A Christian to a Muslim .
How will you handle that ?
Re: If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... by zadok60: 10:59am On May 17, 2015
my cross ain't yours..you've got yours to carry also..
he has his own judgement to face,i have mine also..
Re: If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
It is his/her right to believe in what he/she wants to believe …the problem today is that most people aren't actually religious, they only follow their various religion because their parents follow the religion, if their parents were in any other religion Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Judaism they would want to pass on the religion to their children… my advice would be if the child is at a mature point in his/her life they should believe in what they choose… but we mustn't forget that we are Nigerians and often if a child diverts form his/her fathers religion he will be flogged and probably disowned grin

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of May 2015 / Servants Of Christ / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.