Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? (2007 Views)

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? / Obi Mikel Gets New 5-yr £120,000-a-week Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? by chidichris(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
mikel no sabi play as long as it has to do with nigerians.
on the other hand, the userless boy is stinkingly rich that most embeciles here can be taken care of along side their families.
o.shea is the best player in the world.
Re: Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
on the other hand, the userless boy is stinkingly rich that most embeciles here can be taken care of along side their families.
you cant even spell ur name johnbull.

ur middle name should be spelt slowpoke not embecile
fcking retard
Re: Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? by Tatase(f): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2009
chidichris:

I'm sure you didn't actually mean John O'Shea is the best player in the world. I'm a United fan but let's not be delusional. We ARE talking about John O'Shea of Man Utd, right?!?

@ topic

I believe in being honest and personally I'm not at all a Mikel fan because he has such a bad attitude and is just really badly-behaved in general. However, if we're talking about current Mikel and current O'Shea (i.e O'Shea now and not in that his first magic season), then it has to be said that as overrated as Mikel is, he's still better than O'Shea whose main role in United seems to be Celebrator-in-Chief when our other very hardworking players score.
Re: Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? by A40(m): 4:12am On Feb 21, 2009
Tatase:

I'm sure you didn't actually mean John O'Shea is the best player in the world. I'm a United fan but let's not be delusional. We ARE talking about John O'Shea of Man Utd, right?!?

@ topic

I believe in being honest and personally I'm not at all a Mikel fan because he has such a bad attitude and is just really badly-behaved in general. However, if we're talking about current Mikel and current O'Shea (i.e O'Shea now and not in that his first magic season), then it has to be said that as overrated as Mikel is, he's still better than O'Shea whose main role in United seems to be Celebrator-in-Chief when our other very hardworking players score
I beg to differ Fergie still knows O'Sheasy's worth and thats why he is still a Man Utd player did you see his lay-off for Berbatov in the last game? O'Sheasy is a very versatile and important player in that Utd squad
Fergie does not mess with his O'Sheasy grin grin
Re: Who Is Better: John O'shea Or John Obi Mikel? by 9ja4eva: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
O'shea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Tops World Richest Club / Nani Is Better Than Ronaldo / Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.