Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (23251 Views)

Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / Champions League Final Barcelona V Manchester United May 28th 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by mukina2: 12:24pm On May 20, 2012
He is the third Nigerian after Finidi George and Nwankwo Kanu to Win the Champions League.

How will you rate his performance in the match yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by MrTA(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2012
He was excellent.

5 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by knight351(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
he did great!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Bababo(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2012
He has improved in d game of balling,he did wonderfully in dat match nd his performance was slendious nd i feel he should put cheasea commitments to his home game,dat can tk Nigeria football to d next level.up cheasea!up Nigeria!up Bababo!!! nd happy Jesus sunday!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Agimor(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2012
Outstanding through out.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by yhemzy(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2012
Absolutely fantastic

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by maclatunji: 12:53pm On May 20, 2012
60%
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by idelle: 12:55pm On May 20, 2012
yhemzy: Absolutely fantastic
I trust you. [img]http://www./g.gif[/img]
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by johnstar(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2012
Very brilliant i rate him 7.0

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Ekans: 12:56pm On May 20, 2012
Mikels performance was average,the match was won by Drogba and Cech pure and simple.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Saintsquare(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel is an amazin midfielder,he is doin d whole of Africa proud in Europe alongside his Àfrican teammates.

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by BabaOlowo: 12:59pm On May 20, 2012
He was the ALL -IN -ALL in the Midfield

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by PeeDaVinci: 1:01pm On May 20, 2012
wenever chelsea plays defensively, obi is always important

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by ismhab(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2012
Very poor performance.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by saintneo(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2012
tackle on Gomez on the flank was excellent. Overall, 9/10 as a defensive midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by boysy(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2012
I hadly see him miss any passes all through. Brilliant. But can he wear d shoe of Okocha?

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2012
He did pretty well yesterday. His passes,ball controls and tackles were awesome. I rate him 7.5/10. He can surely do better.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by stagger: 1:05pm On May 20, 2012
His tackling and work rate was spectacular. He earned a 9.0/10 from me.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Peterson1993(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2012
cool performance but drogba was better
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by digits: 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
boysy: I hadly see him miss any passes all through. Brilliant. But can he wear d shoe of Okocha?

stop comparing obi with okocha, they are 2 different people

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by abdulkayus(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel realy tried, i giv him 7/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by lexus1: 1:09pm On May 20, 2012
Peterson1993: cool performance but drogba was better
Excellent [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Maranzano(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2012
Obi played very well. He worked so hard in winning the ball and spreading the passes. He is a fantastic player but in football, the goal scorers grab the headlines and win the awards. Didier Drogba has demonstrated that he is the most reliable striker to depend on when it matters most. Credit should be given to the entire Chelsea defence line for withstanding the attacking onslaugth of the Bavarians. It was a sweet victory for Chelsea after several attempts in the past. Blue is the colour of Europeean football for the next one year. Savour your victory guys, many did not give you any chance to win.

10 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by yosla: 1:15pm On May 20, 2012
mikel was exceptional yesterday. For d 1st time after so many yrs, i was pleased with his performance

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2012
mukina2: He is the third Nigerian after Finidi George and Nwankwo Kanu to Win the Champions League.

How will you rate his performance in the match yesterday?

certainly his best game of d season.
I hope he continue lik dis... Up chelsea

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by deebsman1(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2012
9.5/10.........not his fan thou, but he rose wen it matters d most, a gr8 day for his family. Remembered ow super sport showed his dad and family in an interview just b4 d game. Kudos to him, kudos to all chelsea crew

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by FKO1(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2012
ismhab: Very poor performance.
u probably suffering from MYOPIA.

10 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2012
M nt a chelsea fan bt d guy performance was gr8. I hop he wil play like dat wenever cald upon 2 play 4 d national team. Bro. Keishi,fetch him.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by hazvat(f): 1:19pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel was indeed at his best yesterday I rate him 8/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by larpah(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2012
boysy: I hadly see him miss any passes all through. Brilliant. But can he wear d shoe of Okocha?
Are they not paying him good money, why does he have to wear okocha's shoe, ow are you even sure they use the same size? Abeg make mikel buy his own shoe. 100k shoe, 10k shoe, shoe na shoe!!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by REMMEI(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2012
ismhab: Very poor performance.

see ur mouth!..or na ur sadistic mind...mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final by anishe(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2012
Mikel showed an excellent performance yesterday and i was so impressed. Though it is always difficult to notice his contribution to the team because of his role as a defensive midfielder, but all his passes, tackles and markings are accurate per excellent. I rate him 9/10. Kudos our own JOHN OBI MIKEL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maribor Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2014 / Liverpool Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 31st October 2020 / Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest: Carabao Cup (5 - 1) On 20th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.