Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying (3373 Views)

Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
Doctors in the house, am in serious trouble  
I just discovered that my partner is hiv positive on 12th of this month. I went for a test on 15th it came out negative...... Meanwhile I have been in a relationship with her for closely 9 months now and we have had unprotected sex severally and have shared sharp objects too! Hope am not infected? 
Waiting patiently for 3 months to come

Cc Xiadnat advice me please
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by iiiyyyk(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Go and repeat the test again somewhere else b4 waiting for 3 months.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
omo you are positive.. you don't need a prophet to tell you that!! buh it's not the end of life. follow it up and you goan be fine!
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Aitee1: 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
daniel9202:
omo you are positive.. you don't need a prophet to tell you that!!
buh it's not the end of life. follow it up and you goan be fine!
was told to wait for 3 months before concluding angry
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Go and repeat the test again somewhere else b4 waiting for 3 months.
ok..... but was told to hold on for a month then after 3 months I should go for the final test....... the doc told me I could be lucky angry
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
I just pray I will be negative after 3 months....... Please more advice and prayers angry sad
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
revenge001:
I just pray I will be negative after 3 months....... Please more advice and prayers angry sad
na now u kw say more prayer dey abi? wen u dey chop the yoga... e dey swit abi. lolz
no mind mi...
u will be fine bro

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
daniel9202:

na now u kw say more prayer dey abi? wen u dey chop the yoga... e dey swit abi. lolz
no mind mi...
u will be fine bro
Thanks....... may God forgive and have mercy upon me angry
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Yustash001(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
daniel9202:

no mind mi...
u will be fine bro
lol bro...you take style funny o...
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
revenge001:
Doctors in the house, am in serious trouble  
I just discovered that my partner is hiv positive on 12th of this month. I went for a test on 15th it came out negative...... Meanwhile I have been in a relationship with her for closely 9 months now and we have had unprotected sex severally and have shared sharp objects too! Hope am not infected? 
Waiting patiently for 3 months to come

Cc Xiadnat advice me please

Sorry to hear! Recheck in 6 to 12 weeks if you did ELISA test. Sometimes it takes time for seroconversion- the time it takes hiv to replicate and reproduce enough to be detected in the blood by tests.

If you cannot wait for weeks, get HIV DNA polymerase test. This will detect viralDNA quicker.

Please refrain from sexual interactions or possible blood exposure to others. If you must use condom and gloves.

Take care and best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Yustash001(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2015
daniel9202:

no mind mi...
u will be fine bro
lol bro...you take style funny o...
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
revenge001:

May the good LORD be with you.
3 months will be like 2yrs I know, but stay put for all will be well.
Go for counselling.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Lexusgs430: 1:52am On May 18, 2015
You were sharing needles with her(drug stylee) and having unprotected sex, and you want our prayers?
The virus is already travelling your veins slowly!!!
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by overdrive(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2015
Lexusgs430:
You were sharing needles with her(drug stylee) and having unprotected sex, and you want our prayers?

was this necessary?

3 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 10:19am On May 18, 2015
Lexusgs430:
I shared a pin with her once...... well! Am not afraid to die
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by alkonami(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2015
Follow the doctors advice!! Or you can opt for a 'pcr' which is quite expensive!!

Baba!! Best of luck oo
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 5:17pm On May 18, 2015
alkonami:
Follow the doctors advice!! Or you can opt for a 'pcr' which is quite expensive!!

Baba!! Best of luck oo
Thanks....... am sure am gonna be fine! If God be God, then I fear no sickness
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by alkonami(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=revenge001 post=33862542] Thanks....... am sure am gonna be fine! If God be God, then I fear no sickness

You go soon turn pastor
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 5:47pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=alkonami post=33862847][/quote] I don't mind because I have come to realised my sins....... though is a little bit too late
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by SpaceTour: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
revenge001:
Thanks....... am sure am gonna be fine! If God be God, then I fear no sickness

where can I reach you via email or you can reach me on this email so we can be sharing intelligence: chino.dike@yahoo.com
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Nziwujo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Xiadnat:

Sorry to hear! Recheck in 6 to 12 weeks if you did ELISA test. Sometimes it takes time for seroconversion- the time it takes hiv to replicate and reproduce enough to be detected in the blood by tests.

If you cannot wait for weeks, get HIV DNA polymerase test. This will detect viralDNA quicker.

Please refrain from sexual interactions or possible blood exposure to others. If you must use condom and gloves.

Take care and best wishes
What of if he had taken Anti retroviral drugs within 24hrs after learning she is Positive i heard that ll kill the germ how true is this?
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by vonn(f): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
op, how far with the result nah? revenge001
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
vonn:
op, how far with the result nah?
revenge001
still negative till now, can't say how it all happened.... am still wondering angry sad

My partner is on AVR now and she's doing very well

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

May the good LORD be with you.
3 months will be like 2yrs I know, but stay put for all will be well.
Go for counselling.
is closely a year now, am still negative...... I can't believe it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:
sorry to disappoint u, am still negative till now

Thanks for your comment anyways
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
revenge001:
sorry to disappoint u, am still negative till now

Thanks for your comment anyways

I am happy for you. Hope you now practice safe sex and have stopped sharing sharps?
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=revenge001 post=44552423] sorry to disappoint u, am still negative till now

Thanks for your comment anyways[/quote

It's not easy to contact that poo from a woman.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2016
revenge001:
is closely a year now, am still negative...... I can't believe it grin cheesy

Praiseeeeeee Da LORD!!!!
GOD has plans for you and still needs you. Focus on HIM.
How is ur patner doing?
On drugs or something?
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Praiseeeeeee Da LORD!!!!
GOD has plans for you and still needs you. Focus on HIM.
How is ur patner doing?
On drugs or something?
on drug..... by may, it will clock a year she started drugs
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by AmiLaHoit(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2016
revenge001:
on drug..... by may, it will clock a year she started drugs

Sorry to ask.
Are guys still together? Dating I mean?
U are being careful, I suppose
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 4:13am On May 29, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Sorry to ask.
Are guys still together? Dating I mean?
U are being careful, I suppose
tough question that I can't answer, tried leaving her......... but i couldn't, though I'm not gonna marry her. But I can't afford to lose her. I fought to keep her alive till this moment cry cry cry I am not giving up on her anytime soon. So sad I have lost feeling for her but I can't let her know now. She might take her life. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pot Belly, CAUSES And PREVENTION / Yoruba Herbs And Their Uses / Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.