Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying (3379 Views)

Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by jodeci(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2016
revenge001:
tough question that I can't answer, tried leaving her......... but i couldn't, though I'm not gonna marry her. But I can't afford to lose her. I fought to keep her alive till this moment cry cry cry I am not giving up on her anytime soon. So sad I have lost feeling for her but I can't let her know now. She might take her life. cry cry cry

You are a good man.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by revenge001: 7:53am On May 29, 2016
jodeci:

You are a good man.
thanks
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2016
revenge001:
tough question that I can't answer, tried leaving her......... but i couldn't, though I'm not gonna marry her. But I can't afford to lose her. I fought to keep her alive till this moment cry cry cry I am not giving up on her anytime soon. So sad I have lost feeling for her but I can't let her know now. She might take her life. cry cry cry

That's so kind of u but but pls be careful!!!
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
You can still f.uck her with condoms.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. Am Dying by kokomilala(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
Don't despair! You can beat HIV into submission by doing very simple things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / Now That Im Cured Of Staph, What Next ? / Experience Of Adolescent Girl With Unusual Big Breasts (macromastia) - Experts S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.