Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan (25139 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by film2(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Otuoke woman....The more you caused havoc the more your health deteriorated... But this is a small problem because soon your blood pressure will rise and your heart will be beating faster than the normal after May 29

4 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by umarc19: 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Hard luck!
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by midolian(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
joseph1832:
You can imagine the blatant hypocrisy. But what can one expect from a professional illiterate.
chaai! Sir Joseph, u are wicked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Patience Jonathan's health issues is no longer of relevance to the nation. she even had the audacity to call buhari brain dead while she was facing health issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by freezone4real(f): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
One of the reason why we voted you all out. U made Germany like your home town, using our money to waste in your trips.
And GEJ does not care

2 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by doninno(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
Na stroy b dat if u r cought guilty u dey go jail no form sickness 4 here, wen u dey enjoy u no form sicknesse oh

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by density688(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
May God continue to keep u alive n strenghting u
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Raylight2(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
She said the challenge was made a top secret in such a way that she would attend campaign rallies in the afternoon and sneak to Germany with the last flight in the evening.

" with our money u dey sneak to Germany every evening...chai"

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
Patience Jonathan keeps confirming the stories of Sahara Reporters. Around the period she said she was flown out of the country, SR carried the news that she had gone to Germany for treatment. As expected, saTANoids said it's a lie. The same thing happened in 2012. "The only thing that men learn from history is that they don't learn anything from history."

6 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
No wonder she was out of public view for weeks after their election loss. pele Madam, May God continue to heal you.

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by sacora(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
:..............,:.
;.........;
;..;
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
Sholah96:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-had-another-health-crisis-during-campaign-patience-jonathan/

This woman will not kill herself! Can you hear what she said that she would attend campaign rallies in the afternoon and then sneak to Germany with the last flight in the evening? Why do some people love power more than their lives? Let's assume something regrettable had happened during one of those afternoon rallies where she tried to manage her ill-health attending, what then would she tell God and Nigerians about her craving for power at the expense of her health? That was the most f00lish risk anyone could take about life!

Most surprisingly, so, during these times she was making jest of Buhari's old age, as younger as she is, she was not even in good health to withstand Buhari's good health? No wonder you will only see Mama Peace exposing what she had once kept as secret mostly when she finds herself in the midst of prayer warriors or in front of church congregation of Aso villa Chapel.

This is exactly how she made Nigerians to know how she died for seven days or so in Germany hospital sometimes ago, the whole secret that was kept away from the Nigerian people by the presidency, but only made known to Nigerians when she was in the midst of prayer warriors in one church services in Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Paitty(f): 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Dandeson1(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by bakila: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
Sholah96:

“I went through four different hospitals in Germany for the test and they returned a verdict that it was no longer necessary to do the surgery,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-had-another-health-crisis-during-campaign-patience-jonathan/
Signs the case is very bad, not neccessarily signs and wonders of miracle. wish her better health though and good riddance she is not infesting the national space anymore more. Wish her the best in ruling Rivers with Wike.

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by 1stola: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
Really? Okay

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
cramjones:
Africans fooling ourselves since 1800s. Mama Peace thinks it is cool and a class thing to sneak to Germany in the evening to be seen by a doctor. These white people are justified to view Africans as foools, of which mama peace is one of them.

So your husband was president for 6 years and you did not build any befitting hospital you could go to? Yet your food budget was N1 billion naira? How foolish can we Africans be? So if Mama peace had a stroke or a heart attack she thinks a 6 hour flight to Germany will save her?

Fellow Nigerians accept it when the white man tags you as dumb, because in the real sense you actually are. At least the foolish leaders make it seem that way.

-CramJones

It beats my imagination that Kleptocrats are so stupid that they go give these white people their loots .

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by olu77(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2015
Yet her people were busy monitoring and accusing Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by timunstopable: 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
I can remember sahara reporters reporting this medical trip to Germany bt Tanoids and Mama Piss supporters denied

later they will say sahara reporters news aint genuine

Shuuuuu

6 Likes

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by bishopcarterIV: 3:07pm On May 17, 2015
Shu ?? wetin con concern us .?

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by mirabel001(f): 3:08pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
Mama Piss their won't be any Medical Checkup in Germany Again for You!!

You will start doing all your Checkup in Cell 47 Female Ward, Kirikiri Maximum Prison!!hehehehehegringringrin

Must u be stupid?
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by daniella4real(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
U no thank God say u no die.

shocked
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2015
After she and her husband don thief our money finish, she should go and DIE

1 Like

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
mirabel001:
Must u be stupid?
Wetin I do you Madam??
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
attend campaign rallies in the afternoon and sneak to Germany with the last flight in the evening? Are you kidding me? Was she so important in the campaign?
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
See desperado,all in the name of power,mtcheeeeew
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by doctokwus: 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
bakila:

W1w@
Signs the case is very bad, not neccessarily signs and wonders of miracle. wish her better health though and good riddance she is not infesting the national space anymore more. Wish her the best in ruling Rivers with Wike.
Come to think of it,though not wishing her any negative event,but could it be that she is misinterpreting the prognosis.Could it be a case of conservatively managing and hoping for the best,because surgery carries a poorer prognosis?I hope not for her sake.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

You will start doing all your Checkup in Cell 47 Female Ward, Kirikiri Maximum Prison!!hehehehehegringringrin

guy...you bad...HAHAHA....its were she belong... grin grin grin
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Gwazah(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

one of the most loose comment from a nairalander.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan by Bigsteveg(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

Show some respect dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State / PDP Urges Akpabio To Resign & Recontest, Welcomes Appeal Court Judgment / Sokoto State Government Disbands State Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.