Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video (3483 Views)

This Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Baby Reaction You've Ever Seen / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 12:54am On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm a fan of Our good ol ways. I remember ukazi used in ofe ukazi, uziza na uda soup and then utazi I love with yam!!!!!

Thought I'm too old school until now. My spirit salutes your spirit.

You sound like my mum that will juice all manner the one I dread most is ugu juice when we were kids. I get to appreciate all those her efforts now. Hope you are doing well to pass on your wisdom to your kids?

Drank Ugu juice as my parents insisted on it, saying it boosts blood count. We had a garden of it in our compound in Lagos while growing up.l have had a book written by catholic Priest who is into herbal stuff and it is titled Nature Power, you get to understand how your body function better and how food also serve as medicine. Whenever l feel toxic, l blend Ginger, garlic and tomatoes all together and drink before going to bed, l wake up feeling cleansed.

Maybe for the rural areas but fruits and vegetables happens to be expensive in most urban centres in Nigeria, thereby reducing the purchasing of many.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 1:27am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

Drank Ugu juice as my parents insisted on it, saying it boosts blood count. We had a garden of it in our compound in Lagos while growing up.l have had a book written by catholic Priest who is into herbal stuff and it is titled Nature Power, you get to understand how your body function better and how food also serve as medicine. Whenever l feel toxic, l blend Ginger, garlic and tomatoes all together and drink before going to bed, l wake up feeling cleansed.

Maybe for the rural areas but fruits and vegetables happens to be expensive in most urban centres in Nigeria, thereby reducing the purchasing of many.

I like being in control of mind body so I watch what goes into my system which serves as energy. I seem to find a certain joy in preparing my meals.

I always have ginger and garlic handy but, can't stand taking it raw. I wish to learn from you cos I feel you've gone nuclear in juicing.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 2:21am On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I like being in control of mind body so I watch what goes into my system which serves as energy. I seem to find a certain joy in preparing my meals.

I always have ginger and garlic handy but, can't stand taking it raw. I wish to learn from you cos I feel you've gone nuclear in juicing.

l have gotten used to every taste and the end result is the motivation.You can blend the ginger and garlic and consume as liquid rather than chewing. l remember a time my brother was on junk food for a stretch of time, his immune system became low as the body was feeling toxic, so he went on ginger-garlic-tomatoes juicing and about 2 weeks later a lady in their society in Church asked him which facial cream was he using as my brother's facial skin has re-generated from within and given him a glow.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 7:36am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

l have gotten used to every taste and the end result is the motivation.You can blend the ginger and garlic and consume as liquid rather than chewing. l remember a time my brother was on junk food for a stretch of time, his immune system became low as the body was feeling toxic, so he went on ginger-garlic-tomatoes juicing and about 2 weeks later a lady in their society in Church asked him which facial cream was he using as my brother's facial skin has re-generated from within and given him a glow.
This is a testament that the face is a reflection of all that goes on in our system. True Beauty for me has to flow from the inside for it glows beyond the limitations of mary kay.

I'm a believer that the Highs and lows gotten through drugs and alcohol can be achieved with the right combination of food with no lows.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 8:00am On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:
This is a testament that the face is a reflection of all that goes on in our system. True Beauty for me has to flow from the inside for it glows beyond the limitations of mary kay.

I'm a believer that the Highs and lows gotten through drugs and alcohol can be achieved with the right combination of food with no lows.

l recollect a show l watched on NTA Network some years back where a Nigerian 68year old grandmother looking like a woman in her 30's was being interviewed and her eating regime was inspiring, when she talked about her eating habit, she focused more on fruit, vegetable and drinking lots of water.l recollect someone around me who said that such combination can not give one enough energy to work but l now know better lt is more about quality of what is going in.

Here is a picture l snapped in my kitchen something ago while trying to explain something to someone. Everything there was juiced up except for the lrish potatoes and green pepper and l bought all these for about N400 here in Nairobi.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 8:24am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

l recollect a show l watched on NTA Network some years back where a Nigerian 68year old grandmother looking like a woman in her 30's was being interviewed and her eating regime was inspiring, when she talked about her eating habit, she focused more on fruit, vegetable and drinking lots of water.l recollect someone around me who said that such combination can not give one enough energy to work but l now know better lt is more about quality of what is going in.

Here is a picture l snapped in my kitchen something ago while trying to explain something to someone. Everything there was juiced up except for the lrish potatoes and green pepper and l bought all these for about N400 here in Nairobi.
This is nice.... I can only close my eyes and imagine how my taste buds will respond to these combination.

At what point did you get an epiphany that this the right regime for you?

All those stuffs for 400 Nigerian naira? I see good business.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by sisisioge: 8:45am On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 8:46am On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:

This is nice.... I can only close my eyes and imagine how my taste buds will respond to these combination.

At what point did you get an epiphany that this the right regime for you?

All those stuffs for 400 Nigerian naira? I see good business.

The influence was right from childhood as for breakfast we do take raw tomato and onions alongside the bread. When we boiled yam to be eaten with fresh oil and pepper, we were made to go pluck some bitterleaves we had growing in our compound then and have it washed for some minutes and it then added in the fresh palm oil and pepper, we then dip the yam in it.

At first we the kids hated it but my mom would have none of it, citing how bitterleaf is a cleanser and with time we got accustomed to it that it came to times we fought over it whenever there was not enough bitterleaf to go round. cheesy cheesy cheesy Mothers have a very strong influence in what we come to love or hate to eat.

We also did have a relative living with us who happens to have the Sickle cell anaemia condition, so we were exposed to seeing lots of herbal preparation that helped boost his blood count and prevented him from Malaria though while still taking the recommended daily dosage of folic acid.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 9:08am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

The influence was right from childhood as for breakfast we do take raw tomato and onions alongside the bread. When we boiled yam to be eaten with fresh oil and pepper, we were made to go pluck some bitterleaves we had growing in our compound then and have it washed for some minutes and it then added in the fresh palm oil and pepper, we then dip the yam in it.

At first we the kids hated it but my mom would have none of it, citing how bitterleaf is a cleanser and with time we got accustomed to it that it came to times we fought over it whenever there was not enough bitterleaf to go round. cheesy cheesy cheesy Mothers have a very strong influence in what we come to love or hate to eat.

We also did have a relative living with us who happens to have the Sickle cell anaemia condition, so we were exposed to seeing lots of herbal preparation that helped boost his blood count and prevented him from Malaria though while still taking the recommended daily dosage of folic acid.
We have a shared childhood. Mothers!! God bless our mothers.

It have been nice talking with you. Quite expository.
Wishing you a very wonderful day.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 9:21am On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:

We have a shared childhood. Mothers!! God bless our mothers.

It have been nice talking with you. Quite expository.
Wishing you a very wonderful day.

Have a nice day too.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by veave(f): 7:27pm On May 18, 2015
Defcon1:

grin
you sure?
l know some kpako pikin them who don't eat anything except breast milk
It doesn't help that avocado is largely tasteless
cheesy

Not tasteless for pikin wey neva see food chop.
At all
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:56pm On May 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I remember being served avacado sauce with bread in Togo. I was sceptical bout eating it but as a gentleman that don't want to upset my host had to take a bite....... You need to see the way my taste buds were gyrating in ecstasy and I asked for more.

I asked for the recipe ad was told it is avacado,groundnut oil,onion,Maggie or sugar I can't exactly say. Heard it is a traditional delicacy in togo and benin republic. Anyone tasted it?
comme ca? grin grin it's a nice sauce for yam too....

1 Share

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
Avocado is one of my favourite fruits as its filling....the smoothie too is amazing!!! I extract ginger,then blend avocado...voila! grin
@pavore garlic does not make you hungry?
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

Tried this once and all the hidden stomach acids came in full force!! Now I say no to tomato and garlic....
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 11:19pm On May 18, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
comme ca? grin grin it's a nice sauce for yam too....
Yes Yes! Thanks for this picture!
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:17am On May 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Yes Yes! Thanks for this picture!
de rien... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Leave ? / How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser / About Men, Cheating And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.