Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video (3474 Views)

This Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Baby Reaction You've Ever Seen / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
Pennsylvania-based baby, Autumn, is filmed trying avocado for first time

Filmed by father Victor and fed by her mother, Autumn expresses disgust

Her reaction swings wildly from shock,to panic, to sheer revulsion

This is what l made of the different expressions:

( in the baby's voice)

Picture 1: Hmmm, yet another baby food.They never finish.

Picture 2: Uh, well, it looks weird, but it could be a green Cerelac. You never know.

Picture 3: Wait, are you sure??!!

Picture 4: WTF!!!

Credit: Daily mail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN2RB3gGlRQ

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
Picture 5: What's this??!!

Picture 6: Shi.t !!!

Picture 7 *spits*

Picture 8 No mummy. No more!!!

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
Last picture: Urgh! Eeew!!!

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by SuperSuave(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
The pictures are quite funny, they will make good memes grin

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by lilmax(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2015

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by dhardline(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Hersexynez(f): 3:28pm On May 17, 2015
the baby no wan chop Avocado pear nah.
next tym give to her wen she's hungry.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by deesquarediddy(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2015
This is so funny... the last picture really cracked me up. lol
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by veave(f): 4:19pm On May 17, 2015
Na ajebo na.

Try kpako pikin. E go chop the spoon, hand and peel join. grin grin grin

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Mintayo(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2015
Lol!
That last pics though, like the kid has just seen a ghost!
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by freecocoa(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
This baby will grow up to be a very funny person.

The facial expressions are priceless.grin

Can't wait to have a baby.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by ovalrose(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
lolzzzz,this baby oo,I've been laughing since. especially the last pic.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 7:28pm On May 17, 2015
I remember being served avacado sauce with bread in Togo. I was sceptical bout eating it but as a gentleman that don't want to upset my host had to take a bite....... You need to see the way my taste buds were gyrating in ecstasy and I asked for more.

I asked for the recipe ad was told it is avacado,groundnut oil,onion,Maggie or sugar I can't exactly say. Heard it is a traditional delicacy in togo and benin republic. Anyone tasted it?

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
Chubhie:
I remember being served avacado sauce with bread in Togo. I was sceptical bout eating it but as a gentleman that don't want to upset my host had to take a bite....... You need to see the way my taste buds were gyrating in ecstasy and I asked for more.

I asked for the recipe ad was told it is avacado,groundnut oil,onion,Maggie or sugar I can't exactly say. Heard it is a traditional delicacy in togo and benin republic. Anyone tasted it?

l love using Avocado as bread spread.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

l love using Avocado as bread spread.
just plain Avacado?
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm, I've never really liked avocadoes either.
Btw, dat baby sure can make funny faces
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 8:20pm On May 17, 2015
Chubhie:
just plain Avacado?

Yeah, l picked that from my mum. lf l want to juice it, l add banana and passion fruit.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

Yeah, l picked that from my mum. lf l want to juice it, l add banana and passion fruit.
Nice.... Would have loved to experiment this but, don't know where I can get passion fruit easily. You should also try Avacado,groundnut oil,onion and salt.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 8:42pm On May 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Nice.... Would have loved to experiment this but, don't know where I can get passion fruit easily. You should also try Avacado,groundnut oil,onion and salt.

I am addicted to fresh juice. l eat only one solid meal daily then the rest of the day is fruit juice and brewed tea.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

I am addicted to fresh juice. l eat only one solid meal daily then the rest of the day is fruit juice and brewed tea.
Now, this is smart eating.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
Chubhie:
Now, this is smart eating.

You know we are so used to heavy eating, over working the body though it may look enticing but we pay for our indiscretion later. l have shredded dried ukazi leaves in my kitchen. Every Friday, l boil about 3 tablespoon of it for about 5mins and allow it to cool, then blend it with garlic, ginger and lemon juice and drink it...Malaria no longer have any business with me. lt is food and medicine.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
@pavore9, you seem to love fruits, and green food in general.
l like that.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

You know we are so used to heavy eating, over working the body though it may look enticing but we pay for our indiscretion later. l have shredded dried ukazi leaves in my kitchen. Every Friday, l boil about 3 tablespoon of it for about 5mins and allow it to cool, then blend it with garlic, ginger and lemon juice and drink it...Malaria no longer have any business with me. lt is food and medicine.
Oh boy! No be small thing.
You just came up with the concotion yourself or you heard about it elsewhere?

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Pavore9: 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
Defcon1:

Oh boy! No be small thing.
You just came up with the concotion yourself or you heard about it elsewhere?

Do google research and see they all have anti-bacterial and anti-malaria properties. l have worked in rural areas and that sharpened my consciousness regarding herbal stuff.

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
Chubhie:

If you were sure of the recipe, l would have loved to try it out.
l love plain avocado though.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

Do google research and see they all have anti-bacterial and anti-malaria properties. l have worked in rural areas and that sharpened my consciousness regarding herbal stuff.
l will do that.
Just wanted to know whether it has been in use or something you discovered yourself.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
veave:
Na ajebo na.

you sure?
l know some kpako pikin them who don't eat anything except breast milk
It doesn't help that avocado is largely tasteless
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Defcon1(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
veave:
Na ajebo na.

you sure?
l know some kpako pikin them who don't eat anything except breast milk
It doesn't help that avocado is largely tasteless

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Moana(f): 10:06pm On May 17, 2015
Lolz

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2015
freecocoa:
This baby will grow up to be a very funny person.

The facial expressions are priceless.grin

Can't wait to have a baby.

If you pay me well, I'll donate.

Gifted kids.
Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 12:25am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:

I'm a fan of Our good ol ways. I remember ukazi used in ofe ukazi, uziza na uda soup and then utazi I love with yam!!!!!

Thought I'm too old school until now. My spirit salutes your spirit.

You sound like my mum that will juice all manner the one I dread most is ugu juice when we were kids. I get to appreciate all those her efforts now. Hope you are doing well to pass on your wisdom to your kids?

Re: Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video by Chubhie: 12:28am On May 18, 2015
Defcon1:

If you were sure of the recipe, l would have loved to try it out.
l love plain avocado though.
Have called and told it is avacado,oil,onion and salt. Go ahead and give it a try.

How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser / Breaking News - A Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Children At Once / This Boy Needs Your Help