Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan (403 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan by stuff46(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
Mama peace don come back from her exile grin

Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Sunday disclosed that she had another round of serious health crisis during the re-election campaigns of her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan. She said the health challenge was severe to the extent that she was sneaked out of the country to Germany in January to undergo one major surgical operation.

She said the challenge was made a top secret in such a way that she would attend campaign rallies in the afternoon and sneak to Germany with the last flight in the evening. Mrs. Jonathan spoke during a farewell service organised in their honour by the Aso Villa Chapel.

The President’s wife said she was billed for another surgery immediately after the elections but God miraculously healed her. She said after her husband lost his re-election bid, she returned to Germany for the surgery and was at the edge of being taken in when doctors decided to carry out medical tests again. “I went through four different hospitals in Germany for the test and they returned a verdict that it was no longer necessary to do the surgery,” she said.

www.punchng.com/news/i-had-another-health-crisis-during-campaign-patience-jonathan/

Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan by frodobee: 2:51pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm Madam Faka.
I won't be wrong if I thanked God that GEJ lost so you can have all the medical attention you can get. I am one of the Nigerians who will miss your acts.

Abeg follow me piss on this boy below. I wouldn't call a mother that name, not how we were brought up.
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
Mama Piss!!
Re: I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign – Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
Was that the reason she tried to hide it insulting Buhari?

Now that possible jail time is looking them in the face, most PDP members are now rushing out to collect treatment and announce some illnesses that did not stop them from looting.

They should better return our money now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ill During The Election Campaign Period - Patience Jonathan / S’court Affirms Aregbesola’s Victory, Dismisses Omisore’s Appeal / Don’t Single Me Out For Probe, Jonathan Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.