Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse (1246 Views)

Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by businessline: 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
The United States has criticized Gambian President Yahya Jammeh on Saturday for "unconscionable" remarks, after he reportedly threatened to slit the throats of gay men in his country.

Jammeh made homosexuality illegal in Gambia and said he would slit the throats of men who wanted to marry other men in Gambia.

Read More>>>

http://nigeriacamera.net/us-warns-gambian-president-to-be-more-tolerant-of-homosexuals-or-else-face-consequences/

Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by olu77(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2015
Instead of them to open their border to homosexuals accross the word

When freedom becomes bondage and God's own country becomes devil's own united states

1 Like

Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by xmich(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2015
The fear of Luggard's like is the beginning of wisdom

Africa wish way
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Masterclass32: 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
America should calm down with this gay right thing. They are always keen on exporting and enforcing evil around the world while turning a blind eye to real human right abuses.

God's own country indeed.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
I think it's time we Africans shld start making bombs to nuke out these Americans.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I think it's time we Africans shld start making bombs to nuke out these Americans.
^^^terrorist alert. shocked

@topic, US should just go and sit down. Everybody isn't brainless like them. undecided
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
Masterclass32:
America should calm down with this gay right thing. They are always keen on exporting and enforcing evil around the world while turning a blind eye to real human right abuses.

God's own country indeed.
define evil in this context
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by tucky200(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2015
This americans hv started again..
B4 u knw na they don turn dis man against hin people
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Joel3(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2015
typing
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Ojiofor: 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
Next year Obama's pro homosexual government will end and hopefully Republicans will win.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Bring it on. Waiting to see that happen and then the new words will be there was a continent called Africa. Lol.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2015
Ojiofor:
Next year Obama's pro homosexual government will end and hopefully Republicans will win.
What do you like about the Republican party ?.0
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Ojiofor: 5:58pm On May 17, 2015
Lucasbalo:
What do you like about the Republican party ?.0
Republicans are conservatives and I believe they won't be pro gay like Obama's government.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2015
Ojiofor:
Bro, ameeeeeeeeeeennnn o
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Ojiofor: 6:17pm On May 17, 2015
crixtex:

Bro, ameeeeeeeeeeennnn o
Na so my brother.

1 Like

Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Lucasbalo(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2015
Ojiofor:
Republicans are conservatives and I believe they won't be pro gay like Obama's government.
Is that all it's about running a country. FYI, have witnessed so many government in US , Repbulicans are not as good as you think they are especially when it comes to middle class. There is more to life than homosexual agenda which I am against myself. Republican getting in the White House doesn't do majority of Americans any good.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Nobody: 12:18am On May 18, 2015
Homosexuality is not practiced every states in the US why should the United States give this kind of warning, this is wrong
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by MayorofLagos(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2015
This is one fight America will never ever win in Africa. The whole Continent will rise up against American interests when it comes to pushing homosexuality rights. Not on this soil!! They better take that shyyte elsewhere!!!

We stand in support of the Gambian President.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Ojiofor: 12:25am On May 18, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Is that all it's about running a country. FYI, have witnessed so many government in US , Repbulicans are not as good as you think they are especially when it comes to middle class. There is more to life than homosexual agenda which I am against myself. Republican getting in the White House doesn't do majority of Americans any good.
I know all that but am fade up with Obama administration pro gay policy and trying to force it on African countries if its their domestic issue....honestly I don't care who rules USA.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Lucasbalo(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2015
Ojiofor:
I know all that but am fade up with Obama administration pro gay policy and trying to force it on African countries if its their domestic issue....honestly I don't care who rules USA.
Got your point. I don't like that homosexual stuff too. The homosexual lobby is very powerful in US and I don't care much for them. Here in Chicago, they are just scaring our politicians and no one can critisize them. Anyway, I agree with you on that.
Re: US Warns Gambian President To Be More Tolerant Of Homosexuals Or Else Face Conse by Ojiofor: 12:44am On May 18, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Got your point. I don't like that homosexual stuff too. The homosexual lobby is very powerful in US and I don't care much for them. Here in Chicago, they are just scaring our politicians and no one can critisize them. Anyway, I agree with you on that.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says Own Party Behind / Pictures Of Commuters Stranded Between Maiduguri Damaturu Road .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.