Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (1218 Views)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / We Are Ready To Handover - Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi, / Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Oliveronline: 5:08am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to my amiable governor, the change advocate, the general of common sense revolution may God continue to protect and guide you amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Maczeelly(m): 5:13am On May 27, 2015
Feliz compleanos
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Okworigeorge(m): 5:14am On May 27, 2015
am i?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by tos4u(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2015
Hope him and tinubu don see their on the run president, anyway HAPI BUFF DAY TO U
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by mannobi(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to you mr Amaechi. Jonas no1 problem
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by shakazuldadon: 5:29am On May 27, 2015
What they said.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:35am On May 27, 2015
Happy buy day..
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by midolian(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2015
Yes! That's my man..The lion of Ubima, the slayer of GEJ, the nightmare of mama piss and wike and the General of common sense revolution..Happy birthday to you, sir.

Our birthdays are so close..26th and 27th. Little wonder I love you so much. Wa pe laye fun wa baba

Haters can go and die

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Terry68: 5:38am On May 27, 2015
Ameachi has forgot about his birthday while in hunt for Buhari.

Someone should echo him a reminder; the children are waiting for him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Whizzcute(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2015
HBD to my Role Model of Life
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by echobee(f): 6:05am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by oluwafemi113(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2015
That's my Man

I so much love him

Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by obiZEAL(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2015
The lion of the tribe of Ubima The PDP nightmare The APC strong hold The bringer of change ...may ur path be laid with fortune and may all ur enterprise be fruitful. Happy birthday Rotimi Chibuikem Amaechi!
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by shugacaneman: 6:18am On May 27, 2015
No wonder he acts like a sturbbon child. HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Fatdon(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2015
It’s Children’s Day today and also
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi
‘s big day. The man Buhari calls
courageous, the Lion of Ubima, Tinubu
and all APC governors call him the
Arrow Head, is celebrating his 50th birthday. Happy birthday, sir!

cc:OAM4J, Afam4eva

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 6:24am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to the only one-man battalion in the whole of SS region, the man who did to Jonathan what Tinubu did to OBJ as a sitting president, the General of Common Sense Revolution, the only other hope of SS of smelling the presidency in our generation, the Lion of Rivers state.

Today, where is Joseph Mbu, Faka Jonathan, Jonathan himself? The way they were humbled is the same way Wike will soon be humbled.

Nothing do you, carry go.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Hayorstimmy: 6:30am On May 27, 2015
Wishing you happy birthday is like pouring pure water into a Pacific ocean... *it does nt change anytin
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by HopeAtHand: 6:38am On May 27, 2015
Today is Childrens day celebration and also Amaechis birthday..lolz

People who love him should pray that the demon responsible for his childish behaviours be exorcised today and that Amaechi sense of reasoning should grow from that of a boy to a man.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by juninho50(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2015
HBD Mr Amaechi
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by disloman(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to d people's governor.May u move from grace to grace.More blessing,wealth n good health b urs.Once again,Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 6:51am On May 27, 2015
The lion of Ubima..The terrifier of the Igbos.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by stinggy(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Today is Childrens day celebration and also Amaechis birthday..lolz

People who love him should pray that the demon responsible for his childish behaviours be exorcised today and that Amaechi sense of reasoning should grow from that of a boy to a man.
As much as I love Amaechi, dude is way too childish in his utterances.
Those of us who love him need to say Amen to your prayer.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by horlabiyi(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2015
k
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by hassan85(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2015
Let the fact be said, Amaechi is a fighter and He has alot to celebrate. If not for his fight, we wont ve knwn al the decits in PDP. Happy Birthday Hon. Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by M4gunners: 7:16am On May 27, 2015
HBD to hairdresser.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by M4gunners: 7:20am On May 27, 2015
hassan85:
Let the fact be said, Amaechi is a fighter and He has alot to celebrate. If not for his fight, we wont ve knwn al the decits in PDP. Happy Birthday Hon. Rotimi Amaechi
Yeah fighter who saw her citizen murdered and hide it. All these enemy of ND your guys will not escape kama.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by efilefun(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2015
The Famous son of a palmwine tapper who rose from the very scratch to become the executive governor of rivers state... The one whom TANoids said he's on the flight to go fetch GMB lmao... The more they see you being happy it hurts them so bad... Keep glowing OluwaduROTIMI Amaechi Happy birthday to the change advocate, the general of common sense revolution
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by size40: 7:43am On May 27, 2015
Happy birthday to my amiable Governor Rotimi Amaechi. The general of common sense Revolution in Nigeria. The lion of the tribe of Ubima that swallowed the PDP, Jona and his administration just the way the fish in the water swallowed Jona in the bible. My Governor I believe u. Ride on, nothing do u.
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Oliveronline: 8:47am On May 27, 2015
M4gunners:
Yeah fighter eho saw her citizen murdered and keep hide it. All these enemy of ND your guys will not escape kama.
who did he murder?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by M4gunners: 8:49am On May 27, 2015
Oliveronline:
who did he murder?
Are you new here?
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Samirana360(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2015
so this is d reason y dis man behaves lik a child...may 27 children's day...happy children's day 2 him
Re: Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by Fatdon(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2015
Samirana360:
so this is d reason y dis man behaves lik a child...may 27 children's day...happy children's day 2 him

(1) (Reply)

‘’buhari Did Not Win March 28th Election’’-- Tope Fasua. / Unpaid Salaries; Serving Osun Judge Asks For Aregbesola's Impeachment / Photos: SEE The Faces Of The Daredevil Ikorodu Armed Robbers Being Paraded By Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.